Start by marking “You Make Me Wanna” as Want to Read:
You Make Me Wanna

You Make Me Wanna

(Kyla #2)

Starting all over in Atlanta, Kyla has matured into a self-confident, free-spirited woman. Yet she attempts to bandage aching wounds from the past with shallow relationships and empty encounters. That is, until her dream mate arrives and seduces her to love once again.
Published August 1st 2009 by Urban Books (first published November 7th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about You Make Me Wanna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Make Me Wanna

Sonja Deloach
Jan 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a great book. I'm glad that Kyla had overcome her insecurities and followed her heart.
Shayne
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it
In this sequel, we journey along with Kyla as she tries her best to bury her heartbreak with Stephanie by bed hopping.  There were  couple of things I didn't see coming which kept me turning page after page.  I like that Rashan allowed us to see a more vulnerable side of Kyla.  I also liked most of the characters, especially Kyla's cousin David.  Not sure if I was too crazy about Nakia, especially with the shenanigans she pulled upon her first meeting of Asia.  If like myself, you were a fan of ...more
BIANCA
Mar 19, 2016 added it
The 1st chapter is amazingly awesome i get it they are both on a whole different page in their lives and it is what it is maybe they have been scared in their lives by men and they had to make a serious decision on their lifestyle and you can't be judgemental if you have'nt been through what they have went through in a relationship
Danielle
This book is about a two women that have lives and like each other but dint want no want to show each other. But one of them got a girlfriend and one of them don't but she left her girlfriend behind. But they were still a couple.
Lammecke Mccoy
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this book is incredible! I love the way she somehow pulls you in in such a way to where you can either relate to the character or feel there emotion. Once again I looove this book! I just hate the fact that she passed away she is my inspiration to become a better writer.
Ltla270
Aug 22, 2010 rated it really liked it
Vette Onlyone
Jul 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was hoping there was a sequel to Double Pleasure Double Pain Thanks amazon.com
Helen
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice

I love Asia and Kyla. They are the perfect couple. There is so much love between them. Nice story and well written.
Kristi J
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

It was a good read forsure....already have my friends on it. I like the turn of events and the turnout.Asia and Kyla's relationship is awesome
Joy
Sep 20, 2015
Tishawn
Sep 14, 2015
Megan
rated it did not like it
May 30, 2018

• She Wants Her
  • Slippery When Wet
  • The Necessary Hunger
  • Nasty
  • Black Like Us: A Century of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual African American Fiction
  • Jump