Start by marking “Tantric Orgasm for Women” as Want to Read:
Tantric Orgasm for Women

Tantric Orgasm for Women

A revolutionary approach to female sexuality that focuses on relaxation as the key to achieving deep orgasmic states

• Explores how receptive feminine energy influences the male-female exchange

• Reevaluates the role of the clitoris, breasts, and vagina in achieving orgasm

• Provides ancient tantric meditations for increased sensitivity and awareness

Fulfilling sex nourishes l
Published May 10th 2004 by Destiny Books

To ask other readers questions about Tantric Orgasm for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tantric Orgasm for Women

Start your review of Tantric Orgasm for Women
Eric Moyer
Feb 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
A misogynistic, straw-man-filled, deceptive load of garbage. I couldn't even finish it. The only kind of woman one can be is passive and receptive. Any other mode of being is denying ones essence. The author makes blanket assertions about what people do and feel with no proof (and many times contrary to fact). Additionally, the only valid sexual expression (at least in the part I read) is heterosexual. Further, the author loves to garb himself in misunderstood science to support his pseudo-scien ...more
Connie
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
is there anything to say? this book encourages us to all slow slow slow slow down. perhaps we can only experience the best things in life if we do it slowly. :)
Bobbi
Jan 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Well, still working on this one. It's a To-Do book. Some things have definitely worked. This is part of my Perv book section: a potpourri of books that offer quite different ways to look at relationships and sex - and sometimes spirituality.
Iila
Jun 05, 2008 rated it really liked it
realizing now what went over my head the 1st time. So much would shift if more men (and boys) read this.
Miguel Angel
He encontrado bastantes fragmentos que ya había leído en otro libro de la autora. Aún así, en algunos casos, es de utilidad para tener más presentes los conocimientos que te ofrece.
Hay momentos que me han mantenido más centrado en la lectura y otros en los que me ha costado avanzar.
Un libro para quedarse con lo útil y para aprovechar las herramientas que contiene y no solo destinado a ser leído por mujeres.
MiriCa
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Celkom fajn, boli tam veci zaujímavé, aj veci, ktoré som brala s rezervou a len preskakovala očami. Odporúčam ľuďom, ktorých zaujíma aj iný, alternatívny pohľad na vec.
Amitai Haberman-Browns
A worthwhile read that opened me to new ideas regarding sex and different ways of having it and looking at it in general
Sunflower
Interesting title, huh? However, I am suspicious, as this woman's guru called "Tantric Master Osho" was formerly the somewhat notorious Bhagwan Sri Rajneesh......However, what's not to like about a book which contains statements like : "Nature gives us sex so that we may have the opportunity to transcend the limits of our physical boundaries, to float as filaments of vibrating light and love" ? (When were you last a floating filament?)
Richardson is all about the practicalities and electromagnet
Michelle
Apr 14, 2008 rated it really liked it
Very good for both women and men. It's very peaceful and relaxing to read and great to have on hand for later reference. An important book, especially in our male-dominated fast-paced society.
Esther-maria Lindner
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is not only an essential book for women, but also for men and maybe becoming men. If I ever bare a son he will get this book for his 16th Birthday.
Linda Goeman
Jun 20, 2015
Finn
May 02, 2020
Cécile
rated it did not like it
Nov 27, 2018

• Halo: First Strike
  • Redwall: The Graphic Novel
  • The Sexual Ecstasy Workbook
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Passionate Marriage: Keeping Love and Intimacy Alive in Committed Relationships
  • Wild Nights: Conversations with Mykonos about Passionate Love, Extraordinary Sex, and How to Open to God
  • The Posture of Meditation: A Practical Manual for Meditators of All Traditions
  • What Should I Do with My Life?: The True Story of People Who Answered the Ultimate Question
  • Tantric Love: Feeling Vs Emotion: Golden
  • Reader's Guide to the Legend of Drizzt
  • Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives
  • Inner Engineering: A Yogi's Guide to Joy
  • Inward
  • Tantric Secrets for Men: What Every Woman Will Want Her Man to Know about Enhancing Sexual Ecstasy
  • The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge
  • Impostor (Alexander Gregory Thrillers, #1)

News & Interviews