Start by marking “Where Eagles Fly” as Want to Read:

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Forty-year-old Shelby McCoy is looking forward to a visit on her sister's historic Wyoming dude ranch, yet upon her arrival--surprise! No dudes here. Rather, Shelby is welcomed by the original, nineteenth-century ranchers who claim she's their new cook. Among them is cowboy Ruckert St. Cloud, a young hunk of raw masculinity who isn't pleased about her arrival. He thinks sh ...more
Published August 1st 2009 by Five Star (ME)

To ask other readers questions about Where Eagles Fly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Eagles Fly

Marian Baay
Apr 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
In Where Eagles Fly, Lisa tells a heartwarming story about a woman who suddenly finds herself in the past.
One moment Shelby is in her car on her way to her sister's ranche, the next moment she walks into the 19th century. There she meets the man of her dreams - Ruckert. Ruckert is a guy I could easily fall in love with. He's a tall and handsome cowboy.
Shelby has no idea how to return to the 21st century, so she decides to enjoy life with her new found love. Can she stay in the 19th century with
Judy Esposito
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Where Eagles Fly

Beautiful descriptions of the scenery allowing you to feel as though you were there. Wonderful thought out characters, I especially loved the hero. I really enjoyed the story, but was left with an unsettling feeling at the very end, can't explain why without giving away the ending and that's the reason I gave 4 stars. JudyE
Julie Kennedy
Jul 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
I borrowed this book from the library as it came up when I did a search for time-travel romance. This book contains a beautiful love story that gives hope to all women no matter what their age. The setting provides the perfect backdrop for a 21st century woman to meet a cowboy from the 19th century. You will enjoy the way the author writes about the little pomeranian dog!
Jill Zwicke
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeper
I hope she has more coming. I've read her 4 books in the last 2 weeks and really enjoyed her writing.. 5 star all the way. Here are her other books: Prize of the Heart, The Promise Keeper and I Only Want to Be With You.
shirlene brown
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding love

This story is excellent done about a woman who goes back in time and meet a cowboy and full in love with. This story is very well done I had to finish it to see what happened.
Chair-girl
May 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Loved the mystery and couldn't stop reading to see how it ended. A truly heartwarming story with characters that stayed with me even after I put the book down.
Marla Becraft
Kirstin
Jan 16, 2017
Ky
Oct 04, 2013
Lisa Norato first discovered a love of writing when assigned to author and illustrate a children’s book at the fine art’s college she was attending. She eventually abandoned the art career, but returned to writing. Today, she is employed as a legal assistant in the field of corporate law.

Lisa writes Christian historical romance, time travel and contemporary romance. Her Sea Heroes of Duxbury serie
More about Lisa Norato...