Start by marking “Fathom: Dawn Of War The Complete Saga” as Want to Read:
Fathom: Dawn Of War The Complete Saga

Fathom: Dawn Of War The Complete Saga

(Fathom: Dawn of War 0-3)

3.32  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Aspen is proud to offer to in a new edition the sold-out story that sparked the war, and brought the world of Fathom to its knees, Fathom: Dawn of War This special trade paperback contains the entire tale of warfare and betrayal that led up to the battle between the humans and the Blue, and the unheralded surfacing of the Black Find out why Dawn of War became one of the mo ...more
Published October 19th 2005 by Aspen Comics

To ask other readers questions about Fathom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fathom

Gary Butler
57th book read in 2017.

Number 467 out of 621 on my all time book list.
Shawn
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novel
The art work sucked me in right away. A very beautiful looking graphic novel. This is my first Fathom book, so I came in with no prior knowledge to the situation or World this takes place in. And I must admit this story did not clarify as much as I would have liked. I was still, at then end, confused by who was who, and everyone's motivation. I did 't quite get the culture below the Esther figured out at all. With all that said, the story was solid and sets up other graphic novels well. I hope t ...more
Cynthia
The story here is a complete saga as it claims, but there is definitely some major backstory to the world and characters that wasn't covered in this volume. I think it was impressive that it still felt like a 3 star book to me even though I was lacking important information. If i had the other trades in the series I'm sure it would make more sense but I received this from Comic bento so it is all I have.
I thought the art was very good and the comic layout was easy to follow and understand.
Tom
Aug 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Comic Bento keeps sending me these Aspen trades, and with one noteworthy exception, I haven't really liked a single one of them. This one, at least, was competently told. I just had no idea who any of these characters were or why I should care what they were doing.
Alex
Sep 10, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: comics
Nothing is worse than an uncalled for vengeance story. Really, the whole reason for the Fanthom series (and the only good thing about it) - are girls in bikinis. Constantly. Na matter where are they it is always bikinis or slim tops or something like that.

To sum up: not a fan.
Brian Murray
Oct 30, 2017
Paul Bragg
Feb 03, 2018
J. T. Krul is an American comic book writer, best known for his work on Aspen MLT's Fathom comic series. He is a graduate of Michigan State University, holding a Bachelors in Film and Video Production.

Fathom: Dawn of War (4 books)
  • Fathom: Dawn of War #0