Start by marking “Revenge (L.A. Connections, #4)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (L.A. Connections, #4)

Revenge

( L.A. Connections #4)

In a city where dirty little secrets are worth a fortune, everyone wants the inside scoop on L.A.'s rich and famous. But soon, a shocking web of power, obsession, murder and revenge will be revealed...when a killer who has stalked Hollywood's most decadent players is finally unmasked. There is a price for living the high life; now someone is about to discover the thrill of ...more
paperback, 149 pages
Published December 1998 by Pan (first published November 1st 1998)

Start your review of Revenge (L.A. Connections, #4)
Nadine Larter
May 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
Well... That's over.... I was kind of hoping for some sort of magical plot twist or something. I was happy to discover that for once I was completely wrong about who the killer was, so yay for that. Either I'm losing my touch or some actual intrigue was employed. Honestly I haven't read about such two dimensional and not-really-believable characters since Fifty Shades of Grey. Although that said, the whole Fifty Shades phenomenon makes more sense to me now than it did before. I guess this is jut ...more
Caroline G'wattage
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-books
The story unfolds, this book, from the beginning to end was a total page turner, could not put it down.

Kristen kept me interested, hoping she was not the next victim .
But with guts and bravery, she was strong 💪🏾 enough to get rid of Mr X ( l was surprised 😱 when he revealed ).
Kristen was a true fighter. The way she was portrayed in the book, made her seem real.
There was no way that you could 👩‍⚖️ judge her for her career, a girl has to do, what a girl has to do.
She didn’t let it get personal, an
Rashi Jain
May 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Captivating and mysterious enough but i believe it would be better if I'd read the earlier parts, as it is the last part of the quad Power, Obsession, murder and Revenge.
Sati Marie Frost
Kristin has been kidnapped - but Mr X has picked the wrong blonde to mess with this time.

The truth behind Salli's death finally comes out, and I certainly hadn't figured out the culprit - there were so many possibilities!

Car crashes, bike crashes, and falls off cliffs brings the body toll for this series up to seven. Eight if you count Kristin's poor sister.

And they (mostly) lived happily ever after - and not with the people I was expecting. I liked the ending, actually. The main characters - at
Michaela Oxley
I was surprised by such a short book.

I completed this book within a day and it was good for a short read, the characters where quite interesting, the story was fairly good and I liked the way that the different characters stories all intermingled with each other.

Overall this wasn't the best book, but if you just want a quick and easy read then this may be a good option. A lot of characters are introduced all at once but it is fairly easy to keep up with.
Rohit Enghakat
May 04, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
The less said the better about the book. If you have time on your hands, go for it. The author seems to have written it in a hurry. With 133 pages, it is the shortest of her books. The plus point is there are no sex sequences !
Xavier Nicolas
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
HELP TO NOT MIX THEM UP: this one is about the journalist, the all powerful agent and the look-alike Pam with her violent husband!
mary ann Inghram
Rebecca
Jan 15, 2013
J
May 29, 2012

• Deathless Divide (Dread Nation, #2)
  • Forget About It
  • An Other Place
  • Midsummer's Bottom
  • Alien III
  • Perfect Chaos
  • Witness Protection Collection: Books 1 – 3
  • Say No to the Duke (The Wildes of Lindow Castle, #4)
  • The Price of Passion
  • The Price of Deception
  • The Price of Love
  • The X-Files: Stolen Lives (X-Files, #2)
  • Mazes and Monsters
  • Artful Lies
  • Thus Was Adonis Murdered (Hilary Tamar, #1)
  • The Elementals
  • History. A Mess.
  • Ash
There have been many imitators, but only Jackie Collins can tell you what really goes on in the fastest lane of all. From Beverly Hills bedrooms to a raunchy prowl along the streets of Hollywood; from glittering rock parties and concerts to stretch limos and the mansions of power brokers-Jackie Collins chronicles the real truth from the inside looking out.

Jackie Collins has been called a "raunchy

L.A. Connections (4 books)
  • Power (L.A. Connections, #1)
  • Obsession (L.A. Connections, #2)
  • Murder (L.A. Connections, #3)