Start by marking “The Latin Lover (Petronides Brothers Duo #2; Greek Tycoons #5)” as Want to Read:
The Latin Lover (Petronides Brothers Duo #2; Greek Tycoons #5)

The Latin Lover (Petronides Brothers Duo #2)

3.53  ·  Rating details ·  281 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
The Greek Tycoon's Inherited Bride by Lucy Monroe
Phoebe's betrothal to Spiros Petronides' brother meant she was forbidden, and honor was the code the Greek billionaire lived by. But with one kiss Spiros knew he had to claim her as his!

Back in the Spaniard's Bed by Trish Morey
Leah left Alejandro Rodriguez because she'd overstepped the boundaries of a mistress and fallen
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Latin Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Latin Lover

Booklover
I liked this book but did'nt enjoyed as i had enjoyed Dimitri's story,in between i was irritated but then when Phoebe made Spiros work to show her how much he loves her and wants her cause he has kept lying about his feelings i liked that part and the melodrama when the pics are in papers of Dimitri- Xandra i liked that part also

Spiros Petronides is the sort of Greek every woman would die to have in her life. He's not only gorgeous; he's rich and he very sexy. From afar he's always fancied Phoeb
Mojca
I've never encountered an anthology so "nicely" proportioned.

The first story was the absolute worst I've read recently (and that's saying a lot). It didn't sound like something happening in this century, no matter how traditionalist Greeks can be. The hero was an idiot and the heroine even worse. I literally wanted to jump into the story and slap her silly, and grab her by the shoulders and shake her until her teeth rattled.

I hated this story.

The second one was the complete opposite. I loved it,
KatieV
These were okay but nothing too memorable.

I mostly read it because I was curious about "The Greek Tycoon's Inherited Bride" by Lucy Monroe the mini follow-up to The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress which told the story of the jilted bride from the first novel. I sometimes feel sorry for the traditional, virginal, Greek bride-to-be who always gets tossed aside for the mistress heroine. I had a feeling that there was more to her elopement with the hero from the first book's brother than just 'fami
sbf20112011
Dec 20, 2011 rated it liked it
This one didn't have a lot of oomph or dramatic tension. I liked the characters though -- they actually seemed like people you might actually like in real life (as opposed to the arrogant alpha-males you'd probably hate). The story didn't grab me that much, though I thought the sex scenes were pretty steamy.
Debra
Dec 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Latin Lover

This is two books in one. The first is the second part of two brothers who are Greek. The oldest has his story told in another book. This is about the younger brother who is in love with the woman his brother is engaged to and how they find love. The second is about the H wanting revenge on his mistress for walking out on him first. How he plotted her downfall just because she left him before he dumped her. Two books with strong alpha males.
Kaycee ❤️
I loved Phoebe and Spiros story. It was one of the sweetest read. Lucy Monroe really knows how to keep her readers interested with her wonderful characters, funny/sweet/witty dialougues, hot sexy scenes and happy ever after.

Phoebe's feelings for Spiros bloomed from hero-worship to love. Yes. She's in love with her best friend. But resigned to the knowledge that he will probably never love her she agreed to marry Dimitri, Spiros older brother in the future but still hoping he will realize that sh
Brenda (b)
This is an anthology with 2 short stories. It's hard to give a rating for the entire book because I liked one story better than the other. So, I compromised and went with the higher rating.

The Greek Tycoon's Inherited Bride is part of Lucy Monroe's Greek Tycoons series. It fills in the storyline showing how Phoebe came to marry Spiros instead of Dimitri. It takes place during the first part of The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress . I liked Phoebe and appreciated knowing her story. On its own, I'
Griffinyarn
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Qualifier: I've only read Lucy Monroe's novel.

Meh. It was okay. To be honest, Spiros annoyed me. While I admire a strong sense of honour, I felt that Spiros used it to justify his spineless indecision. And then to avoid admitting what he really felt.

The first novel The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (which I actually read second) was much better.
RomLibrary
Ladyacct
Jun 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts
Lucy Monroe's was a story connected to a full length and was quite nice to read 'the other side'.

The second story by Trish Morey was just as good as the Lucy Monroe.

Both about 90 pages long, short short stories.
Carinae L'etoile
Dimitri and Xandra's Story can be found here: The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress
Elaina
Oct 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I loved Spiros' charater, and Phoebe's simple yet real outlook. It makes it easier to familiarize yourself with her.
Chris
Oct 13, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This rating is only for the first story by Lucy Monroe.
Delaney Diamond
Aug 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hp-romance
Two great stories by two of the Harlequin Presents masters.
Leona
Jun 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
This was an ok read.....However, both stories were a little too short for either to be a very compelling story.
Annette
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Back in the Spaniard's Bed **

"The Greek Tycoon's Inherited Bride" ****

Lucy Monroe's story is the best out of this bundle
Pravana
a sweet biddable good virgin Greek bride. Mild angst as compared to that of Spiros's elder Brother Dimitri. Over all not bad.
Camila
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
2.5
Modesty_b
May 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: greek-tycoons
i've only read greek tycoon's inherited bride and frankly the angst was good but there was not much in d way of story
GREGORY M RENNO
rated it did not like it
Dec 05, 2015
rated it it was ok
Apr 16, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • One Last Night
  • Public Wife, Private Mistress (Italian Husbands)
  • Jess's Promise (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #3)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed)
  • The Magnate's Mistress
  • The Italian's Stolen Bride
  • The Nine-Month Marriage (Bravo Family, #1) (Conveniently Yours, #1)
  • Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon
  • Reckless Night in Rio
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • Bought for the Greek's Bed
  • Marriage Behind the Facade (The Al Dhakir Brothers #2)
  • The De Santis Marriage
  • Do You Take This Rebel? (The Calamity Janes, #1)
  • The Ultimate Risk
  • Majesty, Mistress...Missing Heir
Award winning author Lucy Monroe had her first book published in September 2003. Since then she has sold more than 70 books to four publishers and hit national bestsellers lists in the US and England. She writes sexy category romance for Harlequin Presents including her own ongoing mini-series, The Royal Brides. If you prefer a longer book, but want to keep it steamy, try her Mercenary trilogy or ...more
More about Lucy Monroe

Petronides Brothers Duo (2 books)
  • The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #4)