Start by marking “Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement” as Want to Read:

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  916 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews

"Every line in this book is bursting with truth, wisdom, and power. Brian Tracy is the preeminent authority on showing you how to dramatically improve your life. Let him be your guide. I've learned so much from Brian myself that I can't thank him enough!"
—Robert G. Allen, #1 New York Times bestselling author

"This book gives you a step

Published (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
“These are some of the best ideas I have ever had - that I’ve ever taught - that I’ve ever practiced and lived by.” - Brian Tracy

He’s not kidding. This is one valuable book... and the notes are massive (Sorry!)
Without further ado…

** Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they’re yours.

** The child needs love like roses need rain. As a result of destructive criticism in childhood, we hold ourselves back as adults.

** Success lies on the far side of failure.

** The fact is,
Apr 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
من أروع كتب تحفيز الذات اللي مرت علي
الكتاب لو اول مرة تقراه و اول مرة تقرا ل براين ترايسى اصلا هتديه 3 من 5 و مش بعيد كمان لو انت عاطفى اوى او بنت هاتديه 4 من 5
الكتاب و لانى مش اول مرة اقرا ل براين ترايسى ف هاديه 2 بس من 5
لا لشىء الا انى قريت اغلب كتب براين ترايسى و حسيت ان الكتاب لا يضيف جديد عما هو موجود بالفعل فى كل كتب براين ترايسى
الرجل بس عاوز يبيع اكتر المادة بتاعته ف بيحطها ف اغلفة و عناوين مختلفة كل مرة ..فقط

يمكن مقراش تانى ل براين ترايسى لفترة ما ...الكتب كتير جدا و المؤلفين برضه ..لكن الوقت اللى هو المادة الخام للحياة
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, 2014
In my opinion I think happiness brings success not the other way around. He seems to be a proponent for working hard, making money, get the house/car and then you will be happy. Hang out with people that will benefit you and forget the rest. I have some friends who are not on the super successful track, but it doesn't make them bad people or people that have no worth. Everyone has worth.

I really did want to like this book, but for the most part, I didn't. Tracy has some good ideas but they are w
مريم فريد
This book is a winner.
It goes through many different principles in 12 chapters which are directed toward helping you looking differently at one's life.
It encourages a person toward changing their thinking style which ultimately leads to changing your lifestyle as whole.
Each chapters provides a well structured, well written points providing a push for anyone reading it to dream big with an actual plan that will put those dreams into action.
I personally found chapter 10 (Supercharge your thinki
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Motivational readers
Another winner by Brian Tracy. He delves a little deeper in this book, although it covers much of the same material covered in his other books.

His main theme is that "you become what you think about most of the time" therefore you must make sure your "thinking" is taking you where you want to go. "You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are."

He encourages, as always, to set goals, but he also explains the importance of writing out plans and putting them in motion. Few people
Jul 20, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
جميل و محفز ..
أحتاج لإعادة قراءته بعد عدة أعوام عندما أدخل الحياة العملية ، فهو يغلب عليه الحديث عن العمل و النجاح في التجارة و التسويق ، لهذا أصابني بعض الملل فهذا أمر لا يعنيني هذه الفترة ، وبنظري أن الحياة الشخصية والعائلية أهم للحديث عنها ..
هذا سبب لفقدانه أحد النجوم .. أما سقوط النجمة الثانية فكانت بسبب كثرة التركيز على بعض الأفكار التي لم تعجبني مثل الاسهاب في الحديث عن المال وكيفية كسبه وجمعه و الاقتصاد في صرفه مما يهدي القارئ للظن بأن المال غاية الغايات وليست وسيلة للوصول للغايات ..

Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just stupid. Lots of aphorisms with little stories which are probably made up. Instead of research, positive platitudes.
I always pictured that I could be short. I imagined how nice it would be. I slumped my shoulders and wore flats. I was 5'7" at 13. Not petite for a girl. My point, visualizing does not change reality. Now I'm short (in a wheelchair ) with a progressive disease. Seeing myself walking, standing tall, is how I like to see myself until I wake up. Not inspiring or helpful.
Colleen Cross
Just re-read this book - very inspiring! Though many of the examples in the book relate to earning more money and enriching your career, you can apply it to any facet of your life. It makes you think about what's really important to you. The exercises at the end of each chapter give you the tools to really change your life. I highly, highly recommend this book - it can make your good life into a great one!
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
از جمله کتاب های که باید چندین مرتبه خواند
Tatiana Z.
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un sistem conceput de Brian Tracy (un om de afaceri de succes și unul dintre oratorii motivaționali profesioniști din lume) cu scopul de a transforma gândirea proprie indivizilor, precum și potențialul lor, urmând un set de principii bine structurat, astfel încât fiecare să dobândească succesul dorit în fiecare aspect al vieții.
الكتاب الأول من مشروع بالقراءة نسمو ونرتقي برقي عقولنا

غيّر تفكيرك ,غير حياتك لـ بريان تراسي ترجمة مكتبة جرير.
ما من شيء على وجه البسيطة إلا ويمكنك أن تملكه , بمجرد أن تؤمن بحقيقة أنك تستطيع ذلك.*روبرت كولير .
هذا الكتاب من أحب الكتب إلى نفسي لأني اكتشفته بنفسي ولم يخبرني عنه أحد ووجدت نفسي بين كلماته.
يقول بريان تراسي إن الإمكانات الكامنة بداخل الشخص المتوسط لهي أشبه بمحيط لم يبحر إليه أحد,قارة لم تكتشف بعد
عالم من الاحتمالات في انتظار تحريره توجيهه صوب الخير الاسمي.
الكتاب من 12 فصل مليئة بالتفاؤل و
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was very long for an audiobook but this books should be read not listened to...
anyways this book is very helpful career wise not so much in personal relations, still it has an amazing amount of information and To do list to follow
it will change how you think, it's up to you how much
Lydia Yousry
Aug 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best book i ever read so consise at the same time informational and fruitful.not just that this book showed me how much iam developing my self and make me wanna do more. Bery recommanded one
The ultimate toolkit for successful people! I use most of the techniques before my presentations in college and all through the writing process before submitting my papers. Result: Straight A's!
Dec 25, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
با ترجمهی منیژه شیخجوادی / نشر پیکان ...more
I’m so crazy about this book, lucky I found this book!! Eventhough you are busy, you should take the time to read this book. One of the best books I’ve ever read. Really in the line of the title, when you change your way of thinking you change your life. Almost all (maybe all) within this book deeply inspiring me.

Brian Tracy is one of the smartest persons i've know that revealed from his ability to avoid using negative statement (remember psychiatry matter) in his book such as using "What did i
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simply put, the author helps us to become more intentional about life. From case study to case study, and from principle to principle, he shows how results are based on thoughts, actions, belief systems and association. This is just a way to get anyone to realize that they are responsible, so that they can change the results of their lives to some more desirable ones.
Vlăduț Ilie
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este o carte foarte bună din zona de dezvoltare personală cu soluții simple și provocatoare. Este un bun început pentru redefinirea personală, dezvoltarea carierei și chiar și a relațiilor profesionale și merită consultată ori de câte ori este nevoie.
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though it wasn't earth-shattering stuff, it still emanated plenty of light
Mar 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
هذه اول مره اقرا لبراين تريسي ولكن كتابه لم يضف اليا اي جديد حتي اننى لم استطع اكماله للنهايه و كاني اقرا هذه الكتابات للمره الثانيه بعدما انتشرت في المواقع ومن كثرة حديث الناس والمقالات عن تنمية الذات اصبحت لا استمتع بهذه الكتب او اننى اكتشفت نفسي جيدا وما ريده حقا لذلك هذا الكتاب لم يضف لي شئ و لكن على المجمل كتاب جيد لمن لا يعرف نفسه جيدا
Dec 09, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aku membaca buku ini yang dalam versi bahasa Indonesia. Pada bab awal hingga akhir menuntun kita untuk memahami kekurangan yang kita miliki dan mengidentifikasikan hingga akhirnya mencari solusi dari persoalan yang melilit kita. Banyak hal yang disampaikan dengan bahasa yang sederhana sehingga sangat mudah difahami. Tahapan penyampaian juga pas sehingga sangat disayangkan jika melewatkan satu saja Bab atau tak secara urut dalam membacanya. Namun ada satu bab yang tak aku suka yakni bab 4 yang sa ...more
Farhan Khalid
You become what you think about most of the time

Whatever you believe, with conviction, becomes your reality

Any thought or action that you repeat over and over will eventually become a new habit

If there is no solution, there is no problem

Make a decision today that, from now on, you are going to eliminate all the “if only’s” from your life

If you want to be successful faster, you must double your rate of failure

Success lies on the far side of failure

You are not what you think you are, but what you
Hesham  ellayeh
براين تراسي
واحدمن المؤلفين المُلهمين العظام - رحلة نجاحه وحياته هي خير دليل علي فلسفته في الحياة - فهو رجل متنوع المشارب ثري المخزون - كلما قرآته حفزني والهمني جديداً - فهو من الكتاب الذين أحرص علي دوام التواصل معهم
كتابه جميل محفز - ينفض الغبار عن غشيتك ويهبك لمحة ايقاظ تجعلك تحلق في مدارات أرحب وتعود للواقع بنفس أقوي ارادة وعزم... وحمولة من الأفكار الابداعية التي تحثك عل يتطبيقها والاستفادة منها...من خلال عشقة لتقنين الأمور قدر الآمكان وصياغتها في قوانين سهلة الحفظ والتطبيق
انصح بقراءته عدة مر
Vaiva Sapetkaitė
Well, the main reason, why I started this book, is my wish to listen to "something valuable", when I work out or do some stupid stuff at home. Usually, I have a radio by my side, but this time wanted to try out my first audiobook :) Reading is better, but this way I liked too. Did I like the book? I am not sure - it's inspiring but maybe too superficial? Well, the most important thing ir it works :) I'd like to try out some ideas. I need more discipline in my life :)

My Crowfoot
May 20, 2012 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
اسم الكتاب: غير تفكيرك غير حياتك

تأليف: بريان تراسي

عدد الصفحات:328

توصيف:يفيض بالحكمة والحقيقة والحيوية، ويعرض سبل تحسين الحياة تحسيناً جذرياً في نظام تدريجي لتغير التفكير حيال الذات والقدرات، ويمكن من تحقيق نجاح أكبر في مختلف مجالات الحياة، ويتناول سبل التنقيب عن الثروات الكامنة داخل النفس البشرية، ويساعد على تحديد الأهداف الواقعية والتخطيط لتحقيق هذه الأهداف.
Snur Ahmed
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-helping
Another great book by Brain Tracy, his book is like a charger for the mind and in which you feel re-charged after reading it.
Highly recommend this book for those who wants to develop theirselves and change the way of their thinking .

I liked the way how end of each chapter was ended with some tasks to and the summary of the chapter.
طبق أكثر من رائع 1 7 Jan 13, 2013 12:48PM
  • The Time Trap
  • The On-Time, On-Target Manager: How a "Last-Minute Manager" Conquered Procrastination
  • Simpleology: The Simple Science of Getting What You Want
  • Seven Years to Seven Figures: The Fast-Track Plan to Becoming a Millionaire
  • Hard Goals: The Secret to Getting from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
  • 10 Simple Secrets of the World's Greatest Business Communicators
  • Managing Your Mind: The Mental Fitness Guide
  • Live Like You Mean It: The 10 Crucial Questions That Will Help You Clarify Your Purpose / Live Intentionally / Make the Most of the Rest of Your Life
  • The Einstein Factor: A Proven New Method for Increasing Your Intelligence
  • قوة المحادثة
  • إدارة التفكير : فكر بطريقة مختلفة، فكر بقوة، حقق مستويات جديدة من النجاح
  • It's Not My Fault: The No-Excuses Plan for Overcoming the Effects of People, Circumstances or DNA and Enjoying God's Best
  • The Personal Credibility Factor: How to Get It, Keep It, and Get It Back (If You've Lost It)
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.

Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 2
More about Brian Tracy...

Nonfiction Deals

$7.24 $1.99
  • Priceless: How I Went Undercover to Rescue the World's Stolen Treasures
  • Decoded
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Man Called Intrepid: The Incredible True Story of the Master Spy Who Helped Win World War II
    $14.99 $1.99