Start by marking “Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin, #0.1)” as Want to Read:
Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin, #0.1)

Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin 0.1)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  4,366 Ratings  ·  181 Reviews
They're bad boys--with that little something extra. Sexy, wild, out-of-this-world talents that can leave any woman feeling weak at the knees (among other body parts), they're the ones to call when you want pleasure that lasts. . .and lasts. . .

Can't Get Enough Shelly Laurenston

Even for a dragon, Ailean the Wicked has a bad reputation. For 150 years he's been renowned f
Published September 1st 2008 by Kensington Books

To ask other readers questions about Everlasting Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlasting Bad Boys

ᴥ Irena ᴥ

Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurenston (G.A. Aiken)
This was the reason why I started this anthology. I was planning to read Dragon Kin series because I liked the story from Supernatural anthology (you can also read it as a standalone - Dragon on Top) and since I have to read everything in order this was the perfect start.
I love this author's take on dragons. While she keeps a lot of paranormal romance elements in these stories, she still manages to make it different and more entertaining. Dragon
edge of bubble
just read Shelly Laurenston's story. a bit disappointed, aftwr all the stories about aliean the slag.
Julie (jjmachshev)
Reviewed for queuemyreview.com; book release: Sep2008

Romance readers fall into two camps; those who like anthologies and those who hate ‘em. I’m in the like ‘em camp for a few good reasons. First, the stories are shorter so I don’t end up staying awake all night to finish; I can just read one or two of the stories and still ‘be done’, at least for a while. Second, I enjoy the opportunity to read different voices on (usually) the same general subject matter. Seeing how different authors interpret
Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts)
Ailean is a Cadwaladr, which means he's a deadly fighter and well known for his devotion to his clan an protecting the crown. Ailean didn't get his title of "Wicked" for his fighting skills, he earned that through his whoring ways. Most fathers, both dragon an human, hate Ailean with a passion because of his lusty ways. He's not known to make commitments or stick around any of the ladies he seduces. This has got him into serious trouble, specially with the princess who happens to be infatuated w ...more
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
1. Can't Get Enough: dragons - 3-4. It's funny.
2. Spellbound: witches, demons, warlock - 3-4
3. Turn Me On - 1. About a man who was once light. Yeah, that made no sense to me either.
Chitra *CJ*
"Everlasting Bad Boys" is an anthology- but since Im reading to continue the Dragon Kin series by SL/GAA- I will only review the book "Cant get enough"
This is the story of Ailean the Whore/Wicked/Deadly/Powerful/Decimator and Shalin the innocent.
Now since I read this backwards, I know the couple is parents to Bercelak (the parents to the couple of the first novella Fearghus) and we know Ailean is (in)famous for his sexual exploits.
The H is a literal manho (dragonho) who sleeps with anything and
Ren
Re-read

So this April 2017, I decide to re-read Dragon Kin, to refresh my memory since I read book #6, Eibhear's 2 or 3 years ago (kinda blaming my reading slump). I see my read history and I read the novella back at...2012??!!!

No wonder I really forget the story XD.

So like what my old review stated below, I just read Can't Get Enough novella, written by Shelly Laurenston, aka G.A.Aiken. Idk why she don't use her Aiken pen name, or maybe she just didn't consider it before. Since I just finish re-
Aly is so frigging bored
1st read: 28 January 2012
Rating only for Can't Get Enough by G.A. Aiken aka Shelly Laurenston

I loved this story the most! I liked both hero and heroine but what made me give 5* was the interactions and love of the hero's family.

PS: I want to read more about the other dragon breeds(or whatever you call them)

2nd read: March 2015
Oct 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurenston

Spellbound by Cynthia Eden

Turn Me On by Noelle Mack

Average stories makes for an average rating. Nothing especially captivating about this book.
I wouldn't recommend it mostly bc I'll forget it existed in a few days. Totally forgettable
  • How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6)
  • Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5; Demonica, #6.5; Guardians of Eternity, #7.6; Nightwalkers, #1.5; Dragon Kin, #0.4)
  • Sun, Sand, Sex (includes: The Long Island Coven, #1)
  • The Ice Dragon (Dragon Knights, #3)
  • An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1)
  • Mating Games (Halle Pumas, #1-3)
  • Fire & Frost (Iron Seas, #3.4; Code of Shadows, #0.5; Midnight Liaisons #2.3)
  • Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6)
  • Burning Up (Children of the Sea #3.5; Psy-Changeling #0.6; Iron Seas #0.5)
  • Sexy Beast III (Sexy Beast #3)
  • Immortal Danger (Night Watch, #0.5)
Originally from Long Island, New York, Shelly Laurenston has resigned herself to West Coast living which involves healthy food, mostly sunny days, and lots of guys not wearing shirts when they really should be. Shelly Laurenston is also The New York Times Bestselling author G.A. Aiken, creator of the Dragon Kin series. For more info on G.A. Aiken's dangerously and arrogantly sexy dragons, check ou ...more
More about Shelly Laurenston...

Dragon Kin (9 books)
  • Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1)
  • About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2)
  • What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3)
  • Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin, #4)
  • The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin, #5)
  • How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6)
  • Light My Fire (Dragon Kin, #7)
  • Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8)
  • Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin, #9)
“i have a headache i bet thtat hammer will work” 8 likes