Start by marking “The Boy Who Ate Fear Street (Ghosts of Fear Street, #11)” as Want to Read:
The Boy Who Ate Fear Street (Ghosts of Fear Street, #11)

The Boy Who Ate Fear Street (Ghosts of Fear Street #11)

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  148 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
He just keeps eating, and eating, and eating... Sam Kinny used to be a picky eater. He hated to try new foods.

But not anymore. Now he eats everything he sees.

Paste to pepper. Dishwashing soap, and dog food, and dirt.

"Everything."

Sam wonders: can it be because of the weird spice Aunt Sylvie put in his macaroni and cheese?

He has to find out -- soon.

Or he's afraid he'll gobbl
Published August 1st 1996 by Aladdin Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Boy Who Ate Fear Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Boy Who Ate Fear Street

säge ( up up and away )
I've devoured this book once, and I did it again! I forgot how nerve-wrecking it was, especially the end (I'm not a spoiler so I won't say what happens) I recommend this splendid (but short) book for everyone ;)
Mia
Aug 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I seriously love these kinds of books. It is made for adolescents yet I enjoy it.. What does that say about me? R.L. Stine's books are the ones that you can read in one sitting for a good rewinding and relaxing night, preferably before you go to bed.
Denesia
Nov 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet again, R.L. Stine has caught me with his twisted endings, despite my age, I still love a good fright in these epic tales. I devoured this book in less than a day...
Gage
Nov 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My mom read this to me and I read some of it. It was REALLY good!
Greg Kerestan
Aug 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
Just... what? Rambling nonsense even by Ghosts of Fear Street standards. I'll save you a hundred pages. He's a living doll. It doesn't explain anything, it doesn't make a cool, cruel or spooky twist, it just is. He freaks out about his need to eat weird stuff for a whole book, there's a curse and then there isn't, his tongue gets huge, and then we find out he's just a doll that came to life. What.
Nam
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jesse Salcido
Sep 30, 2014 rated it liked it
What I thought of the story was funny, shocking, and cool. What my favorite was that a boy named, Sam Kinny who disliked everything but foods the color of white. When he has a curse from what he thinks of his friend's wierd aunt spice placed in his ice-cream. Now he starts eating everything no human would eat.
Maryam
Jul 26, 2012 rated it liked it
This book was very kiddy and it wasn't as interesting as the rest were. I mean, the ending was really good but all the events that led up to the ending, it was really predictable and I felt like I lost interest a lot.
Sadiya
Aug 15, 2012 added it
this was an interesting book .
Jessica
Dec 04, 2010 rated it did not like it
UGH...I SWEAR, I READ LIKE A FEW CHAPTERS BEFORE I PUKED IN THE TOILET...JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANNA...*PUKES* DO NOT READ THIS!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT! I HATED IT!
Lucy (Talk Less, Smile More)
My actual rating is 2.5 stars.

I honestly didn't see that ending coming. This was a pretty good story, but I have read better books in this series.
Aubrey Arnold
Apr 28, 2008
Mckayla
Mar 23, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Bunny Years: The Surprising Inside Story of the Playboy Clubs: The Women Who Worked as Bunnies and Where They Are Now
  • The Witch's Revenge (Spooksville, #6)
  • Arthur and the Lost Diary (Arthur Chapter Book, #9)
  • Canto for a Gypsy
  • Fill In The Blank (Friendship Ring, #6)
  • Forced Entries- The Downtown Diaries: 1971-1973
  • Buenos Aires es leyenda: Mitos urbanos de una ciudad misteriosa
  • SuicideGirls
  • Suicide Blonde
  • Terror on the Titanic (Choose Your Own Adventure, #169)
  • What Jessica Wants (Sweet Valley High, #138)
  • Sultry Days
  • Caídos del mapa VI - Un año más

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Ghosts of Fear Street (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Hide and Shriek (Ghosts of Fear Street, #1)
  • Who's Been Sleeping in My Grave? (Ghosts of Fear Street, #2)
  • The Attack of the Aqua Apes (Ghosts of Fear Street, #3)
  • Nightmare in 3-D (Ghosts of Fear Street, #4)
  • Stay Away From the Treehouse (Ghosts of Fear Street, #5)
  • Eye of the Fortuneteller (Ghosts of Fear Street, #6)
  • Fright Knight (Ghosts of Fear Street, #7)
  • The Ooze (Ghosts of Fear Street, #8)
  • Revenge of the Shadow People (Ghosts of Fear Street, #9)
  • The Bugman Lives (Ghosts of Fear Street, #10)