Start by marking “I'll Have Who She's Having” as Want to Read:
I'll Have Who She's Having

I'll Have Who She's Having

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  98 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Kate's been depressed ever since yet another long-term boyfriend unceremoniously dumped her. When her younger and married sister Kelly convinces her the way to meet a quality man is for the two of them to sign up for a volleyball class, she's just desperate enough to agree. But Kate becomes so fixated on their coach that she fails to see an unlikely but perfect match right ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published May 12th 2011)

Alison Fees
Jul 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! What a great book. The main characters keep you laughing and crying with them through out. I'm sure most women can relate to at least one of the characters in this book because I know I did. I love that you get to see the point of view from each character about what has taken place. It's not a one sided story as most things in life are not. This is a must read book. If you are offended by foul language and sexual situations please don't read. Though I say you are missing out if you don't. ...more
Susan (The Book Bag)
Jul 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
I just finished reading The D Word by Liz and Lisa and loved it! I loved it so much that I got their first book, I'll Have Who She's Having and read it too.

It is amazing to me that 2 people can work so closely together to be able to write a book. It seems to me that writing a book by yourself would be challenging enough, but then to throw in another person, yikes! Obviously these 2 women know each other very well to be able to produce not 1, but 2 novels and a fabulous blog, that is a absolute t
Jules
Jun 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
I'd read I'll Have Who She's Having a while back, and just reread it again. Have to say, this book does not disappoint! Truly enjoyed the writing from different characters' perspectives ... found it very easy to follow, and rather hilarious at times to see the same situation from all the participants' points of view! I'll Have Who She's Having by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke is a great poolside or beach read - it's fun, easy and enjoyable book that's sure to make you laugh (perhaps, at yourself ...more
Kristi
Feb 18, 2010 rated it liked it
This was one of the better chick-lit books I've recently read. It was another book club pick. It's very, very funny. I could often relate to both the main characters...which isn't exactly a good thing to admit. It was a fun, amusing escape of a read. Tons of grammatical errors in it though which drove me batty.
Mary
Jun 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, chick-lit
Fast paced and entertaining Chick Lit tale of two sisters. You can read my review here

Marie
Jul 23, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, quirky little book about sisters (both gorgeous) who seem unhappy in their skin. Funny, quick read. Yes, I recommend as a 'cleansing' book (after you've read a couple of really deep books, this is what you need :)
Pauline Tilbe
Jun 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
Good book, light summer type reading...but that's not a bad thing in my opinion! I can't wait to read The D Word!
Allison
May 25, 2009 rated it liked it
Good characters and very realistic insight into sisters.
Lisa Harris
Apr 09, 2009 rated it liked it
I'll Have Who She's Having should have been an easy and fun read about two sisters who think the grass is greener and find out otherwise, and it was in some parts. But overall, this book made me a little sad. I had strong reactions to the main characters and in the end, I didn't feel like either of them was really going to be happy.

Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke explore questions of happiness - what is it and what does it mean for women in the modern age. Even if they didn't intend for readers to
Michelle
Mar 21, 2009 rated it really liked it
I’ll Have Who She’s Having by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke is fun, fast-moving read about two sisters who are struggling to find happiness—but looking in all the wrong places.

One is single and the other married, but the big thing they have in common is that neither is feeling particularly fulfilled; their searches lead them both to Tim, a hunky volleyball coach in whom they both see salvation.

As Scooby Doo would say, “Ruh roh!”

I really, truly enjoyed this book. The story is told from several pers
Klaudyna Z.
Dec 11, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
I was a little put off at the beginning of this book and didn't know if I wanted to continue reading it. The main reason for this was that I hated both Kelly and Kate's characters. I felt like they were both stuck up snobs who only cared about their appearance and "landing a man". They were so materialistic and judgmental of other people that it made me sick.

But, I kept reading as I was interested in what was going to happen and whether Kelly would cheat on her husband or not. In the end, I was
Adrienna
May 08, 2009 rated it it was ok
I believe this is my first time reading chicklit raw--no drama or sincere romance like some books as "Gossip Girl" (YA). Maybe since I rarely watch chicklit flicks, it was a hard read for me. Some parts were comical and dear to heart (over 30, still unmarried and no kids). If you are a down-hard chicklit, you might enjoy it.

Love to interview the authors to explain "chicklit" philosophy to me.
Kate Lynch
May 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
This book was super fun! Maybe I can relate because I have a sister, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! Well written. Great story. I definitely recommend this one & can't wait to read the other book by the authors!
Gretchen
Jun 24, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5
Kamrul
Jul 23, 2015
Kiki
Feb 08, 2011
J Elder
rated it did not like it
Aug 18, 2009
Jan 12, 2012
Vickie Schilling
May 21, 2017
Liz Fenton
Jul 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Anita
Feb 03, 2017
Lori
Aug 23, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Sleeping In The Middle (Comfort Club)
  • The Wake-Up Call
  • The Island of Ted
  • Death by the Glass (A Sunny McCoskey Napa Valley Mystery, #2)
  • When Girlfriends Break Hearts
  • Beginning Again
  • Midnight Angel
  • Girl Unmoored
  • Kick
  • Perfect Partners
  • Slim to None
  • Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year
  • The Hunchback of Neiman Marcus: A Novel About Marriage, Motherhood, and Mayhem
  • Again (Hometown Memories #4)
  • Whispers from the Heart
  • Unholy Domain (PeaceMaker, #2)
  • Buried Pasts
Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke have been best friends for 25 years and survived high school and college together. Liz lives in San Diego, CA with her husband and two children. Lisa, a former talk show producer, now lives in Chicago, IL with her husband, daughter and two bonus children.

More about Liz Fenton...