Start by marking “Felties: How to Make 18 Cute and Fuzzy Friends from Felt” as Want to Read:
Felties: How to Make 18 Cute and Fuzzy Friends from Felt

Felties: How to Make 18 Cute and Fuzzy Friends from Felt

In Felties: How to Make 18 Cute and Fuzzy Friends from Felt, crafters and artists alike get the goods on how to make the cutest of the cute using felt and fun embellishments. With only the most basic of sewing skills, crafters can fashion their own Feltie friends with an average construction time of only 15 minutes per pattern. Each Feltie design includes a full-color ...more
Published October 20th 2009 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published August 3rd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Felties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Felties

Start your review of Felties: How to Make 18 Cute and Fuzzy Friends from Felt
karen
Oct 28, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crafties
note: the three felties shown on the cover are comparatively ugly. inside, there are the most adorable little animals of all time. and i have gone to michaels and used up the last of my gift certificate, and have bought several nice colors of felts, and i am getting ready to make messenger bear and sleepy fox. there is a mouse with a bandolier!! how can anyone say no to that? god i really want school to end so i can stop this damned studying and just sew and read and eat crab pie. thats the ...more
Ana Mardoll
Dec 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ana-reviewed
Felties: How to Make 18 Cute and Fuzzy Friends / 978-0-74078-511-5

When it comes to crafts, sometimes it seems I've done them all. Lately I've gotten into crochet and amigurumi because I *love* the cute little toys, but the overall effort is still very time consuming for me because I'm so new at it.

Well, these felties are all the fun of the crocheted amigurumi, with a fraction of the time, effort, and cost. Seriously, this is the cheapest new craft I've ever taken up - the little panda bear I
Jen Layton
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crafts
Filled with full color photos of each project. You will need to photo copy the cutouts or use tracing paper to use them. The projects are really simple & a lot of them are very very cute. Some bead work has been incorporated. Since I am a beginner at felties, this is great for me. I think it's perfect for the kiddies! If you are experienced with making felted "friends" then I think this book might be a bit to basic for you.
I would have given this 5 stars if it wasn't for some of the
Alea
Nov 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Now, Felties isn't something I was normally seek out. I'm into the cute but wouldn't really consider myself into sewing. But I happened upon it one day, noticed that it looked simple enough and became OBSESSED. I ordered the book, 2 weeks later it finally showed up, I went out that night and bought just about every possible material (cost around $40) I thought I would need to complete any and all of the patterns and set off to work.

I started off with Mushroom Girl because to me she was the
Jul 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: kawaii crafters
Shelves: creativity
Unbelievable cuteness!!! So easy to make too! My only problem (nothing to do with the book) is finding the red/white polka dot for the toadstool. I used to see it at the craft stores all the time. Now when I have something to use it for they no longer carry it :(

Jennifer B.
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These are Sophie super cute, the cover doesn't do them justice.
Kamisha
Dec 12, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Very cute projects! I can't wait to get started on all of them!
Katey
Oct 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crafty
The author's book on zombie felties was my first foray into the world of felties, and I really like her designs and almost illustrative quality to the patterns and final result.
Mckinley
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: craft, non-fiction, animal, sew
Lots of very cute small animals. Style of large heads and small bodies.
Claire Galley
Jul 01, 2016
Lisa Pordon
Feb 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sewing Luna Lapin's Friends: Over 20 Sewing Patterns for Heirloom Dolls and Their Exquisite Handmade Clothing
  • Essential Japanese Kanji Volume 1: (JLPT Level N5) Learn the Essential Kanji Characters Needed for Everyday Interactions in Japan
  • Forest Fairy Crafts: Enchanting Fairies & Felt Friends from Simple Supplies 28+ Projects to Create & Share
  • 101 Classic Jewish Jokes: Jewish Humor from Groucho Marx to Jerry Seinfeld
  • Yokai Rental Shop, Vol. 1
  • Trapped in the Mirror: Adult Children of Narcissists in Their Struggle for Self
  • Happy Bento!: Lunches on the Go
  • Sew Kawaii!: 22 Simple Sewing Projects for Cool Kids of All Ages
  • The Everything Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook: Includes Tofu Noodle Soup, Fajita Chili, Chipotle Black Bean Salad, Mediterranean Chickpeas, Hot Fudge Fondue …and hundreds more!
  • Yum-Yum Bento Box: Fresh Recipes for Adorable Lunches