Start by marking “Stolen Hearts Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Stolen Hearts Vol. 1

Stolen Hearts Vol. 1

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  51 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
It was a simple accident. Shinobu spilled milk on Miharu's bag that contained a kimono. All she had to do was apologize to him. But it's a real challenge because Miharu is known as the tallest and meanest person in the class and everyone is afraid of him! Miharu tells Shinobu that the kimono is very expensive, so she must make it up to him. But how? Shinobu must wear a kim ...more
Published February 2nd 2010 by CMX (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Hearts Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Hearts Vol. 1

Chibineko
Oct 28, 2010 rated it really liked it
When I read this, I was struck by one thing- it has one of the best "confession" scenes that I've ever read in a manga. (This really isn't a spoiler as the couple gets together in the first chapter & the volume revolves around the two of them as a couple.) Koguma (the male lead) just gives one of the best expressions on his face as he embraces Shinobu (female lead).

When Shinobu accidentally spills milk on a kimono owned by Koguma, she figures that her days are numbered. He's known as a bad b
Sarai
Sep 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
I gave this a high star rating not because I loved it, but because for what it is supposed to be, it did its job.

This is a lighthearted romance. Not a lot happens - girl thinks guy is scary, girl ends up working with guy and finds he is a sweetheart, girl tries to prove to her friends he's a sweetheart. That's pretty much it. Nothing happens beyond hand-holding. It's just a simple little story.

Product Description
Everyone's afraid of Koguma - the biggest, most intimidating guy at school. So when
Estara
Jul 16, 2010 rated it really liked it
This should be average shoujo , not even the artwork is all that special and it has a kimono gimmick - but the directness of the heroine and the reactions of her surroundings to that elevate this series above the usual soup of school life shoujo.

CMX had some of the most unique series of well-known tropes.

1st read July 2010.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fun to reread as well. I got more of the kimono knowledge this time around. It's still a totally cute couple, too.
Snow
Jan 21, 2010 rated it really liked it
reviewing for Good Comics for Kids
Monica Martin
it is one of my favorite

Miss Kelly
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I am not a big Manga fan, but I read some because I do a Manga/Animee program for the teens. This book is about a girl who meets a boy by spilling milk on him.
Mushy book.