Start by marking “A Blue Water Death” as Want to Read:
A Blue Water Death

A Blue Water Death

3.4  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
The year is 1913. Voters in St. Clair County approve of a road commission, which qualifies the county for state funds to pave roads. Businessmen compete vigorously for contracts. As the competition intensifies, a man is brutally murdered, his mutilated body left lying on the shore of Lake Huron. Patrolman Tobias Sharpe and Detective John Gressley of the Port Huron Police a ...more
Published February 12th 2006 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about A Blue Water Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Blue Water Death

Lynda
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a fun quick read. Enjoyed the Port Huron setting and the historic details.
khal
Jan 27, 2017 rated it liked it
The book was interesting; I feel like it started off a bit slowly as it introduced the time period and the characters, but as things got going, the earlier chapters made much more sense. It wasn't a book who shocked or surprised me, but I liked the attention to detail. Also felt like a VERY interesting book to read a week or so after the Women's March.
Frank Haggerty
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good historical mystery! I enjoyed the time period and thought the author did a good job plotting the mystery. The characters were well developed with a couple hooks to throw the reader off. Overall, I enjoyed the novel!
Fran
Oct 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Read this because I used to work with the author's wife. Local historical mystery
Jane Auringer Danjin