Start by marking “Good Night San Francisco” as Want to Read:
Good Night San Francisco

Good Night San Francisco

(Good Night Our World)

Easy-to-read text introduces the sights of San Francisco, through a full day of sightseeing.
Board Book, 22 pages
Published October 1st 2006 by Good Night Books (first published January 1st 2006)

Start your review of Good Night San Francisco
Jon Nakapalau
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If only I had the money - would just walk around all day and enjoy myself here! Nice book to read children at bedtime if you are planning a trip here!
Lisa Vegan
Dec 07, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: all young children who live in San Francisco or who visit San Francisco
I really enjoyed this book. Goodnight Moon has never been a favorite of mine; I liked this book better. I live in San Francisco and have spent the majority of my life here. It’s not a scintillating story but the book managed to hit on many of the landmarks in San Francisco that I love and, given that I’m very fond of the city, now that I know this book exists, I’ll probably make it one of the books I give as new baby gifts to babies born in San Francisco. I am also interested in some of the othe ...more
Ivy Deliz
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
It mentions Golden Gate Park right at the fist page but no mention of the bridge. Every San Franciscan knows they are pretty far away. Plus you leave the best for last. Great complicated words for a baby though. I'm sure the baby will say "wtf is exploratorium?!l" but it's all good :)
Victor N.
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book I’m reviewing is a children's book, Goodnight San Francisco, by Adam Gamble. This book goes around San Francisco and says goodnight to all the monuments of the great city. The books starts off down by the bay at fisherman’s wharf, then heads to legendary, twisty Lombard street. After that, it says hello to the cliff then stops at the Exploratorium. After that, the day is done and brings the kids to bed. Something I would critique about this book is how they don’t give details about the ...more
Bree
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
I spent all my summers growing up in beautiful San Francisco, so as I read this book to the new little one in the family it brings back so many memories of all the places, and things I've done in this truly wonderful city. I love that these books open kids up to new places:)
Tommy
Apr 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
A hand-me-down from Annie (not sure how she kept it in such good repair through two kids).
Carver
Jan 28, 2011 added it
Great bedtime read!
Sharon
Jul 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: boys
Andrea
Jan 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Such a great version of a classic children's bedtime story. I love San Francisco and love the use of it's landmarks in this story. Great illustrations.
A
My son's favorite.
Danny
Apr 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
Aneesa
Sep 02, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-books
I gave this four stars last year. Oh how naive I was.
Heather
Jun 17, 2013
Rukshana
Jun 25, 2015
Emerson
rated it did not like it
Mar 23, 2019

• Washoku: Recipes from the Japanese Home Kitchen
  • Cooking with All Things Trader Joe's Cookbook
  • Are You My Mommy?
  • The Daily Book of Art: 365 readings that teach, inspire & entertain
  • If It Hurts, It Isn't Love: And 365 Other Principles to Heal and Transform Your Relationships
  • Most Loved Brunches
  • Scotland
  • The British Museum Cookbook
  • Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats
  • Cocolat: Extraordinary Chocolate Desserts
  • The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body
  • The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
  • 1 Mix, 100 Muffins
  • Hello, Cupcake
  • The Cupcake
  • Giada's Feel Good Food: My Healthy Recipes and Secrets
  • Cupcakes, Cookies  Pie, Oh, My!: New Treats, New Techniques, More Hilarious Fun

Good Night Our World (1 - 10 of 79 books)
  • Good Night Beach
  • Good Night Baby Jesus
  • Good Night Christmas
  • Good Night Country Store
  • Good Night Dinosaur
  • Good Night Dump Truck
  • Good Night Farm (Good Night Our World)
  • Good Night Galaxy (Good Night Our World)
  • Good Night Hospital