Start by marking “Sharing the Journey: Women Reflecting on Life's Passages” as Want to Read:
Sharing the Journey: Women Reflecting on Life's Passages

Sharing the Journey: Women Reflecting on Life's Passages

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A timeless collection of memoirs, culled from the pages of Victoria magazine, by some of the finest women writers around. Such distinguished authors as Diane Ackerman, Jane Howard, Perri Klass, Madeleine L’Engle, Susan Minot, Francine Prose, Carol Shields, and Jane Smiley have contributed to these pages—and their emotionally rich, lovingly crafted essays embrace all phases ...more
Published May 1st 2007 by Sterling

To ask other readers questions about Sharing the Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sharing the Journey

Julia
I have a small library of books that I have bought because they are part of a collection (Christmas books, pop-up books, books about the south, books about books) or because I saw them at a book festival and had heard the author speak, or because I might run out of something to read (not likely, since I usually have a dozen or so library books checked out at any one time).

There are a few that simply spoke to me -- about women, family, friends, home -- and I knew that I would want to read and pro
Jeannie
Jun 10, 2009 rated it really liked it
Timeless memoirs and essays on various passages on a woman's life as well as on literature and the process of writing. Sounds dull, but really each essay was profound. Not to read quickly, but to savor and ponder the essays one at a time. It's a perfect book for your guest room. But keep it on your nightstand until you finish.
Diane Barnes