Start by marking “Richmond Tales: Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle” as Want to Read:
Richmond Tales: Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle

Richmond Tales: Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  28 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
When Maisha and Mario become friends, their adventures take them on a journey to discover the "lost secrets" of the Iron Triangle, a district of Richmond, California. Their journey takes them back to Richmond in Ohlone times before the Europeans arrived; Richmond in 1915 when it was a small, bustling, industrial city; Richmond in 1942 when World War II and the Home Front d ...more
Published June 18th 2009 by Time & Again Press

Angelica Garcia
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book, love the ending totally recommend it. And how realistic it is like most of the stuff that they say in the story could happen in real life like when the boy that was Marsha neighbor got shot for being in a gang ways sad.and really exciting and I liked that they could time travel with the ester egg.
Brandon Espejo
Nov 29, 2011 rated it liked it
Miasha whants to know the history behind the Iorn Triangle in Richmond California. As always, she never gets her answer. When told to visit a man named misty horn, she recives more than an answer.
I reccommend this book to people who are intrested in history, because you learn alot about the history of richmond.
Myrka Solis
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
The book was good i like how maisha (i think that's how you spell it) is very curious and like to do things and explore.
Jocelyn Reynoso
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really like this book! This story was about kids who didn't get along at first but then they became great friends after traveling back into time and seeing what Richmond was like many years ago.
Ashley Guzman
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
I just finished reading Richmond Tales:Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle by Summer Brenner. I rated it a two because it wasn't interesting enough to get more. Richmont Tales: Lost Secrets of the Iron Triangle is about this two kids Maisha and Mario met this old crazy man who was very wise and traveled around California to find secrets from the Iron Triangle. I don't really recomend this book but I hope there someone who would like to read it.
Aden
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ricmond tales:Lost Secretes of the Iron Triangle is by Summer Btenner.Is about Maisha and Mario have grown up and helped make the city a great and peaceful place to live.They make new freinds and new enemies and battle the outside world.
Willa
Mar 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
I was supossed to read this over the summer at my last school in 4th grade and I hated it. I feel like it wasn't proper for my grade level, so I didn't enjoy it at all. I read the first 2 chapters, then emailed my teacher saying that I DID NOT WANT TO READ THIS BOOK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!
Leah Coffin
Jul 15, 2013 rated it liked it
The vision of the future this book projects got me right in the gut. Here's hoping we can make it come true.
Citlaly
Amber Lancaster
Jan 07, 2015
Nishone
Jan 11, 2015
Summer Brenner was raised in Atlanta, Georgia. She moved north, east, and eventually west, taking up residence in Berkeley where she has been a long-time resident.

Her writing has appeared in dozens of anthologies and literary magazines. Performances of her work include "The Flood," a poem for four voices at Links Hall, Chicago; The Missing Lover, a one-act play, with readings directed by Peter Gla
More about Summer Brenner...