Start by marking “Cullen's Bride” as Want to Read:
Cullen's Bride

Cullen's Bride

(Lombards #1)

PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD...

When Rachel Sinclair met former agent Cullen Logan, she was all too aware of his dark past. Soon, though, she was falling in love with him, reputation or no reputation. But Cullen wasn't so easy to convince, even once she announced she was pregnant -- with his child. ...

DADDY WITH A PAST

Cullen knew that being with him was probably the most dange
Paperback, Silhouette Intimate Moments, #914, March Madness, 251 pages
Published March 1999 by Silhouette Intimate Moments

To ask other readers questions about Cullen's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cullen's Bride

Aayesha Khatri
description
I DON'T KNOW WHY I PUT MYSELF THROUGH THIS TORTURE. Harlequins and Silhouettes aren't generally known for their good writing BUT I KEEP READING THEM. Ugh. This one was worse than usual. And yet, YET, I still keep going back to Harlequins. Stupid me, huh? You can say that again. I don't know what it is about them that pulls me. Maybe it's just hope that one day, one day, I'll find another 5 star like that Contaxis or Bride or whatever its name was. Maybe it's just because I enjoy reading about th
Crista
May 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I know I'm a little behind (this series started in 1999!), but several people that love Linda Howard, like I do, have highly recommended Ms. Brand's SAS series. Cullen's Bride is the beginning.

I loved it!

This is a book that I couldn't put down. It was interesting, had some suspense, and featured a "to die for" hero. Cullen Logan has known little about family or love. Abandoned by his mother and raised by an abusive alcoholic father......he's got issues. He believes that he has "his father" in
MelissaB
Chitra *CJ*
"Cullen's Bride" is the story of Rachel and Cullen.

What a beautiful book!

A slow burn romance between the ex special forces- bad boy- outcast of the town and the recently divorced and heartbroken town sweetheart. They are instantly attracted to each other, something which culminates into an explosive night, after which the h ends up pregnant. The H has had a tragic childhood, and having been shunned by society, finds himself unworthy of the h. But with her pregnant, he knows he would have to take
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
I expected more from this book. Not bad - fairly easy read - I expected a little more depth. H does not cheat. h's husband (not the H) left h for another woman. She is divorced from her husband as the story begins. It takes a while for H to commit to the relationship but he does not avoid his responsibility when h becomes pregnant. His mother abandoned him at birth and he lived with an abusive father. He rebelled but got his act together by joining the military. 2.5-3 stars.
Booklover
Wonderful Intense Second chance at love story,enjoyed it very much,the only thing that disappointed me was Cullen leaving Rachel alone,wanted them to spend some time together.Other then this its a very good book.

Good read
Recommend it
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
I just picked this book up on a whim, but boy did Cullen win me over. He is hot hot hot. I loved the story of these two who don't expect to find love, much less together. If you like Linda Howard's earlier series books you'll love this one.
MBR
Fiona Brand is an author whose name gets associated with that of Linda Howard. I have always heard that she has a similar writing style to that of one of my favorite authors of the romance genre and that is one reason why I picked up Cullen’s Bride to sample her writing. And of course a lot of raving reviews of the book by my Goodreads friends had me buying my very first Fiona Brand and indulging in it as soon as I could.

27 year old Rachel Sinclair returns back to the small town of Riverbend aft
SheLove2Read
Jul 15, 2009 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: those who like Diana Palmer hero's
Felt like I was reading a Diana Palmer book! Luckily I'm a closet DP fan so this was great. Arrogant uber alpha male and somewhat less-than-spunky female. I so wanted to tell Cullen to get over it and/or tell Rachel to leave his butt in the dust!
Kimberly
Sep 03, 2010 rated it liked it
I read this book as part of the Blogger Bundle Volume IX. It was okay.

I didn't want to throw things while I was reading it which isn't always the case. It's an older book so there's a lot of I can't stand you, but let's have sex and get married anyway. It was written well. I wouldn't read it again, but I didn't think I was wasting my time reading it.

I had to remind myself it was set in New Zealand a few time. The setting was definitely not a character in the book so to speak. It could have been
Hilcia
Oct 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: New Zealand, Special Forces, Ranch setting, Bad Boy hero,
4.5 Stars

This was Fiona Brand's first category romance (1999) and the first book in her SAS series (a re-read for me). It's a wonderful book set in New Zealand with a hot, bad boy hero whose childhood was hell! He pulled himself through, left town and came back to work the family farm. Rachel is a strong woman and female protagonist. She grew up with her father and four brothers after her mom died, so she knows what it's like to deal with overly macho and protective males. I loved their story. T
ReneeW
Mar 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
3.5 stars (B-)
Aug 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Sometimes a brooding alpha male romance is all you really want in life.
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Oct 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Another one of my all time favorite books. I've read this one so many times and plan on reading it many more. It's a story of hot passionate love, it'll have your toes curling.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Nov 10, 2012
Cristian Ponilas
Sep 01, 2015
Fats
rated it did not like it
Nov 24, 2013
Nov 12, 2017
Mo
May 10, 2012

• Special Gifts
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • The Best Man
  • More Than One Night
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • Don't Look Back
  • Gabriel Hawk's Lady (The Protectors, #9)
  • Deceiving the Protector (Resurrection, #2)
  • Secret Admirer
  • A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4)
  • Breaking The Rules
  • Going the Distance
  • Nightfall
Fiona Brand has always wanted to write.

After working eight years for the New Zealand Forest Service as a clerk, she decided she could spend at least that much time trying to get a novel published.

Luckily it took five years, not eight, before Fiona wrote her first award-winning novel.

She has won the Australian Romantic Book of the Year award (category section) twice, one of her novels was listed

Lombards (7 books)
  • Heart Of Midnight (Lombards #2)
  • Blade's Lady
  • Marrying McCabe (Lombards #4)
  • Gabriel West: Still The One (Lombards #5)
  • Touching Midnight
  • High-Stakes Bride (Lombards #7)
“I’m no Prince Charming,” he admitted flatly. “I’m big and hard, and so hungry it feels like I haven’t had a woman in years. I wouldn’t court you, Rachel, I’d just take you.” 5 likes
“She pushed the hair away, then began uncoiling and recoiling the silky mass with an unconscious, natural grace. Against the crude background of the alley, she was startlingly feminine and delicate, and with every movement of her arms and hair, her scent wove around Cullen—flowers and freshness and the subtle earthy warmth of woman It sank into him and hardened him with a primitive fierceness he hadn’t experienced since his early teens.” 3 likes