Start by marking “Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible, New American Standard Bible, Leather, Bonded Burgandy” as Want to Read:

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  152 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential study tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that are accurate and clear. An easy-to-read style plus the benefits of the Strong's numbering system makes the Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible a Bible for every student of the Word of God no matter what age.
-- Key Words in the English Text Identified by James Stro
Leather Bound, 2192 pages
Published September 10th 1998 by AMG Publishers (first published January 1st 1920)

Be the first to ask a question about Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible, New American Standard Bible, Leather, Bonded Burgandy

Joanne Binkley
Aug 15, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
I have been reading the bible in various translations since the age of six.

I have learned everything I need to know to live a good life and be a person who loves my neighbor as myself (or even more than myself)

It has taught me that we are all Brothers and Sisters. and no one is better than another. We are all the same, gender means nothing, color means nothing, wealth means nothing, a homeless person is every bit as good as a wealthy one.

It has taught me that wealth and greed can keep a person
Fran
Jul 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best study bibles.....didn't see it listed, but version I own is actually KJV.
READ THE BIBLE EVERY DAY! IT'S GOD'S WORD FOR YOU TODAY AND FOREVER.
Today was reading Psalm 139! Thank You Jesus!
Isaiah 51 and Psalms 147, indeed You are FATHER God!

Isaiah 14 and Ephesians 1 ! Oh, the experience with GOD!

Ezekiel 37... I prophesy as I am commanded: YES, these dry bones shall LIVE! for the LORD hath said so! Amen!

Psalm 51 for Elul 2012!

The Book of Hebrews! Praise be to the LORD our God and
Danyelle Read
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In reality, I'll never finish this book. It remains a beloved reference, along with my Interlinear and Vine's Expository. Has been for year.
Michael Harshman
I had fairly high expectations going into this particular review project based on what I have heard some others saying about the Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible from AMG Publishers.  I can honestly say that this Bible actually exceeded my already fairly high expectations in both content and quality.  This is not the normal Study Bible where you read someone's interpretation of most of the Scripture verses at the bottom of the page.  This Study Bible is really geared toward anyone that really w ...more
Gail Welborn
May 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
This Bible belongs in every home, church and bible-study!

When I reviewed Marilyn Chadwick’s book on prayer, “Sometimes he whispers, sometimes he roars,” http://tinyurl.com/73kewga the author recommended the “Hebrew-Greek, key word study bible,” for in-depth bible study.

After I previewed the bible I understand and endorse her enthusiastic recommendation. This amazing Bible, a complete King James English version, is several books in one that enables users to cross-reference the original languages
Survivors
Sep 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christianity
I have carried about six different Bibles since September 7, 1978. My first "big" one was the Ryrie Study Bible. Wonderful if you want insights that are particularly fundamental Baptist (my opinion). Nothing wrong with that, so long as you are aware of it. Second two were Life Application Study and Nelson's Study. Both wonderful, as was the Ryrie. Now I carry this one. I did my homework and wanted one that was as close to the original as possible. I've been very happy with this as well as the sp ...more
Crystal
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I appreciate, respect and need translations that do "adhere as closely as possible to the original languages (which are Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek) of the Holy Scriptures". I learned a lot of history and gained new insight thanks to each books introduction. At one to three chapters most days, it took me 18 months to read through this great study Bible. This is a hardcover edition I have though and the binding is coming undone unfortunately.
Mark
Aug 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone interested in studying the Word of God
This is a great Bible. It has the Hebrew and Greek keywords for reference. It is very helpful when trying to understand the meaning of words. Funny story about this Bible... I accidently donated my first copy to the Salvation Army. Brooke bought me a new one for our wedding. Now I have to do my highlighting all over again!
Phileo Truth
Jul 05, 2010 rated it really liked it
Excellent. Very handy. Good interspersing of references to the Hebrew or Greek words underlying the English translation. It is good to challenge what you believed that the Bible was saying in English by the definitions of the words from the original language. Great Bible for studying how the English rendering has done justice to the original language!
Paul Cramer
Apr 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This is the best Bible I have ever owned. Has Strong's numbering for most key words so with a concordinance in the back to review original meaning of words. I loved it so much got one for my daughter in Bible College.
Ann
Sep 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
My main Bible. This Bible is a Red Letter edition and includes Strong's Dictionaries, Concordance, Word Studies, Introductions, & Footnotes.You can look up meanings of specific words in the original Hebrew or Greek, very handy having it right in the back of my Bible.
Emily Reynolds
Apr 28, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Who doesn't like the Bible?!?! This is my favorite study version I have found because it has the original Greek or Hebrew in the back for extra insight. Very cool!
William Dicks
An excellent study Bible with underlying Hebrew-Greek meaning to words. Just a pity this still has the NASB77 translation and not the updated NASB95 translation.
Sylvia
Aug 04, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really dig this Bible! I never thought i would be leaning what words mean in their origianl text. I cant believe the word love has so many meanings!
Jess Rowan
Enjoy the NASB version - very much disliked the editor trying to sell me his books in the foot notes!! Will need to purchase a different edition of the NASB sometime in the future.
Elizabeth Kosorski
My Favorite translation, and the one I find most literal is the NASB. The keyword, Greek and Hebrew words are also very cool.
Jason
Nov 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The NASB is a great translation of Scripture, highly accurate and wonderful to read.
Becky
Feb 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite Bible of ALL TIME! Unfortunately, I lost mine, but it is amazing if you like to dig into words, their origins, and meanings.
Peter
Apr 18, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For the bible nerd who is a little rusty or not quite fluent enough for the Koine Greek or ancient Hebrew texts.
Bobby
Apr 21, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Bible, but I'm still not sure how the Greek is referenced.
Jennifer Devlin
Dec 17, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite Bible. Literal translation. Love the Greek and Hebrew reference. Study notes are great too. Would highly recommend.
Eric
  • Zondervan Handbook to the Bible
  • The Letter to the Romans
  • Live Loved: Experiencing God's Presence in Everyday Life
  • The Qur'an: A Biography
  • Halley's Bible Handbook: An Abbreviated Bible Commentary (Bible Handbook Series)
  • The Search for the Twelve Apostles
  • John, Son of Thunder
  • The Forgotten Trinity
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.
More about Anonymous...