Start by marking “Storm of Roses: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories” as Want to Read:
Storm of Roses: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories

Storm of Roses: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
Winner of the Best Books National Book Award in Poetry and an award-winning finalist in the "Indie Excellence 2007" Book Awards in the Poetry category, E. Tara Scurry's Storm of Roses is a tantalizing collection of literary art.

With bold musings about pleasure, pain, life, death, anger, spirituality, nature, compassion, fantasies and daydreams, this compilation is a provok
Published February 8th 2006 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Storm of Roses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm of Roses

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews

Start your review of Storm of Roses: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories
Steve
Nov 14, 2017
E. Scurry
Nov 07, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kisha Coleman
marked it as to-read
May 18, 2019
My life’s purpose is to make the world a better place and give reprieve and joy to those who need it most. My goal is to inspire compassion by advocating for peace, justice, and inclusion through storytelling.

My stories and poetry are for the curious, open-minded and brave. They are for the compassionate who believe that we are not free until all of us are free. They are for those who believe in i

News & Interviews