Start by marking “The Night Before Christmas” as Want to Read:
The Night Before Christmas

The Night Before Christmas

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
On a Snowy Christmas by Brenda Novak
When their private plane crashes in the Sierra Nevada, two political enemies discover that survival means more than just living--it also means loving.

A gripping story by New York Times bestselling author Brenda Novak.

The Christmas Baby by Day Leclaire
Wrapped in a bow and left on a doorstep, an innocent baby proves a true gift for three c
Published November 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Night Before Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Night Before Christmas

Carmen
Fabulous collection!
I thoroughly enjoyed the three stories.
JoAnn
Jan 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I was pleasantly surprised by all the stories in this book. I don't think I have read anything by any of these authors before this, but would look forward to reading more by them now.

All of the stories were well-written for their length, but they would all be good as longer stories, too. I also think The Christmas Baby would make a fun movie. It could be easily translated to a visual format.

That being said, I could not pick a favorite. I will be keeping this book to reread in a year or two.
Brianne
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, holiday
I actually liked all three stories very much. A sense of hope, and finding what is right for happiness pervades all three stories, and they all left me feeling happy, which is the best result from a Christmas book!
Sally Lindsay-briggs
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Three novellas, three love stories about Christmas. Three light reads, pleasantly romantic and refreshing. They put me in the mood for giving, caroling, having fun and made me consider lost chances that could be revived.
Carrie
On a Snowy Christmas
2.5/5
I read this before in another collection, I think. Liked it better this time around.

The Christmas Baby
?/5
Did not attempt to read as it did not appeal to me.

The Christmas Promise
4/5
Cute and satisfying.

Teresa
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I checked this book out because I enjoy Brenda Novak's writing. Her story was fair, but I didn't enjoy it as much as her other work. Of the three stories, I thought the third one was the most enjoyable.
Mary
Dec 11, 2009 rated it liked it
3 romances in one, with Christmas themes. Very fast reads.
Kelley
Third story was by far the best. Which is odd for me since I LOVE Brenda Novak and Day Leclaire. But there stories were only good, not great. The third story made this book well worth purchasing.
Maureen McGowan
Jan 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
The Christmas Eve Promise was my favorite. Really great anthology.
Erin
Aug 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a
More about Brenda Novak...