Start by marking “A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)

A Cold Creek Homecoming

(Cowboys of Cold Creek #5)

SHE WAS THE LAST PERSON HE EVER EXPECTED TO SEE

Fifteen years later, Quinn Southerland still hadn't forgiven Tess Claybourne for treating him like the dirt beneath her boots. But the widowed nurse tending his ailing mother was a world away from the spoiled homecoming queen Quinn had known. Yet she was just as achingly beautiful, still arousing the old bittersweet longing fo
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #1996, 217 pages
Published August 25th 2009 by Silhouette Special Edition (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Cold Creek Homecoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cold Creek Homecoming

Barbara
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Quinn Southerland returns home to spend time with his dying mother (no spoiler - the back cover tells you this). This book touched home with me because my elderly mother lives alone 1,073 miles away from me and has numerous health issues. Although she isn't dying, I could easily relate to the issue Quinn was going through. This book brought tears to my eyes numerous times, but I thoroughly enjoyed the story.
Danielle
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kate Vale
One of the Cowboys of Cold Creek, in which hospice nurse Tess Claybourne encounters her high school nemesis, Quinn Southerland when he comes home to be by the side of the dying woman who raised him after the deaths of his parents.

In the course of their reacquaintance, she explains why she was so nasty to him in high school and he realizes that his disdain for her then has morphed into an attraction he can't shake.

The pre-death mourning that relatives and friends must deal with in advance of say
Marjorie
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Quinn Southerland has come home to Cold Creek as his foster mother is dying. Her nurse is Tess Claybourne and he had had a tremendous crush on her in high school though she treated him terribly. Their love story is learning how to look beyond the past and realize how time has changed each of them.
Cathie
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RaeAnne writes beautiful stories!!

Her characters are believable. They make you feel they are real and you are there in Pine Gulch, watching them from inside the story. Not from the other side of the book!
Patricia Rutland
The Road to Healing

A warm story that goes beyond the attraction of a man and a woman. This story holds many truths not the least of which is redemption. A tender and beautiful tale.
Laura Aase
Jan 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Very satisfying. A little too much arguing but good story. Quinn comes home to say goodbye to his beloved foster mother only to find her number one nurse is Tess, a girl who was cruel to him all during high school.
Emily Higgins
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Quinn returns to Cold Creek because his foster mother is dying. He is shocked to find out that one of the hospice nurses is Tess, the girl who made his life miserable in high school. Have Quinn and Tess changed enough over the years that the teen antagonism can turn to love?
Bernie
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Cold Creek Homecoming is the fifth book in the Cowboys of Cold Creek series written by author RaeAnne Thayne.
Sue Stewart
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book - the conflicts, the sorrow, the anticipation. Amazing characters, each perfectly doing their part to capture me and not let me go.

Suze
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A COLD CREEK HOMECOMING

I loved this book, wonderful story about foster kids and their special mom. Great series, will eventually read them all.
Sylvia
Great book!! Great story!! Love this author's books!!
Ann Boytim
Sep 06, 2014 rated it liked it
A sad homecoming for Quinn one of three foster children who made their way into the world but now he is back to see his foster mother as she is dying and her wish is to see the three young men she fostered before she dies. Quinn has bad memories of someone in his past and then he sees her again as the hospice nurses for his fistger mother. This young woman has had some tragedies in her past as she married young and her husband was in a very bad car accident and she nurses hin for a few years bef ...more
Roub
Jul 07, 2013 rated it liked it
i actually liked the book but the problem is dat der was not enough interaction between quin n tess. it felt more like a story about a family reunion than a love one at dat. neway i admired tess 4 she rised above her selfish n spoilt teenage self n became a very nice person after being an awful bitch. ofc her husband's accident helped in changing her, moulding her into a much better person
Sharon
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book. Glad I finally got to finish it. I was worried it wasn't going to be a happy ending, but it was. Can't wait to read some more of RaeAnne Thayne's books. This was a first for me.
Kathi Olsen
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
A pretty decent novel about reconciling past events with how people change and who they were meant to be. Pretty predictable for the most part but enjoyable. Only had to skip a couple of pages of bedroom scenes.
Carolyn
What an wonderful, sweet, emotional read! What's more better than reading about friends, family, and your hometown and add in high school classmates with attitude and this book is truly a first-read for me!
Polly
Aug 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Finding love during a time of sorrow and reflection. I loved this book.

Gjones
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great book!
Mum
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, beach-read
Simple storyline. Characterizations were good but uneven. Not her best, but good for a sleepless night.
Lindy
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Book 18

217 pages
Lori
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Nice romantic story, I think I would like to read the other Cold Creek books now.
Kritika
Jul 14, 2011 rated it liked it
It ws a nice love story.. short and simple.. I bought it for my flight read and realised it is best suited for that!
Shelly
Mar 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

This book is sad but uplifting at the same time. Another great read in the series. can't wait to read more
evelyn hamblin
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good read

A sad story to start,but a believable one. I had a hard time putting the book down. I can not wait to start the next book
Sandy Forman-Johnson
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
excellent storyline as usual
Kellyann
Apr 03, 2010 rated it liked it
I'm a nurse so I appreciated the accuracy and the depth of emotions the charactors experienced while losing a loved one.
Lisa

• Warrior's Bride
  • Just the Way You Are
  • Nights Under the Tennessee Stars
  • Tempting Texas
  • One Night Stand (The Martin Family, #1)
  • Mad About the Man (The Graysons, #3)
  • A Compromised Lady
  • The Morning Side of Dawn (Holt, #3)
  • The Start of Something Good (Jamett & Joseph, #1)
  • Once a Cowboy (The Cowboys, #3)
  • A Not-So-Perfect Past
  • Diamond in the Rough / Falling for Mr. Dark & Dangerous
  • The Cowboy's Pride and Joy
  • The Love Charm (Small Town Swains)
  • Lone Wolf Lawman (Appaloosa Pass Ranch #1)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion includes bonus story (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)