Start by marking “Ellora's Cavemen: Flavors of Ecstasy I” as Want to Read:
Ellora's Cavemen: Flavors of Ecstasy I

Ellora's Cavemen: Flavors of Ecstasy I

(Flavors of Ecstasy #1)

French Kiss Solange Ayre
Amaryllis Gardner, from one of Boston's best families, is engaged to Dr. Brendan Bradford. Although wealthy, Brendan has no social status due to his Irish heritage. Amaryllis wonders whether he's marrying only to achieve social position. Suspicious of her fianc's visit to a supper club/brothel, Amaryllis disguises herself as a French prostitute. Th
Published March 1st 2009 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Ellora's Cavemen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ellora's Cavemen

Djg
One of the better anthologies I've read. I liked all the stories.

"Extra Sensual Perception" by Debra Glass (4 stars-contemporary-paranormal)

Psychic Iris agrees to assist police on a case of 3 men who have seemingly . Her visions show the men acting on their own but she feels they were manipulated.

She has a vision of a 4th victim, Peyton, shooting himself though the police have no record of it. She continues to have realistic visions of Peyton in which he is her lover.

I already liked Debra Glass
Sharon Kurtz
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought these were very good stories. Each story had lots of steamy sex and true emotion.
Cindy
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
Unfortunately for me this anthology was a bust. Resisting Reed by Kristin Daniels & Trapped by Cindy Spencer Pape were the only 2 half way decent reads in this anthology. I don't like giving a bad review but I am tired of authors thinking that all sex makes a novella or book. A few of the stories if you took away the sex scenes you would have maybe been left with 1 page of the story. I enjoy erotica in my books but there has to also be a story with it. So I can't really recommend this anthol ...more
Kelly
Dec 15, 2013 rated it liked it
Anthologies tend to be hit or miss with me but I did enjoy several of the stories in this one. Standouts include Trapped by Cindy Spencer Pape (because I can't resist sexy sci-fi!), Resisting Reed by Kristin Daniels (surprisingly sweet and VERY sexy), and Extra Sensual Perception by Debra Glass (sexy mental times! Rawr!).

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Beckey
3.5 stars... Variety of different stories, short review will be live on my blog in the next few days
Maggie
Dec 30, 2017
January M
Jan 09, 2015
Debra Glass
Jun 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
December
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
I really enjoyed this book, specifically Cindy Spencer Pape's sexy sci fi novella.
Emily Temby
Dec 10, 2013
Shanea
Nov 20, 2014
Sharon
rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2014
Fran Lee
Jun 12, 2009
Paula
Apr 10, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Prizes Galore At Today's Cyber Launch Party For Desiree Holt 1 5 May 17, 2010 07:50AM
Hot New EC Taboo Release From Desiree Holt 1 3 Jan 27, 2010 03:55PM
Cindy Spencer Pape has been, among other things, a banker, a teacher, and an elected politician, though she swears she got better. She volunteers in environmental education, when she can fit it in around writing. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two teenage sons, a dog, a lizard, and various other small creatures, all of which are easier to clean up after than the three male humans.

Flavors of Ecstasy (4 books)
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Flavors of Ecstasy II