Start by marking “Vampire Knight, Vol. 11 (Vampire Knight, #11)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Knight, Vol. 11 (Vampire Knight, #11)

Vampire Knight, Vol. 11

(Vampire Knight #11)

The Night Class at Cross Academy has been abolished. Zero still attends the Day Class while carrying out his duties as a vampire hunter. Yuki now lives hidden away at the Kuran residence with Kaname, but can she embrace the life of a pureblood vampire?
Published December 7th 2010 by VIZ Media (first published December 4th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Knight, Vol. 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Knight, Vol. 11

Arlene
Lots of drama takes place in Vampire Knight 11 and as always Matsuri Hino does beautiful job of depicting the scenes between Yuki and Kaname in such vivid detail that brings the story to life. I adore her artwork and am hooked on the storyline. I’m bummed that I finished this installment so quickly but it was just so awesome! Loved it!

This installment picks up where the night class is no longer attending Cross Academy after the war that broke out between the vampires and the vampire hunters. Yuk
Lady Entropy
Jan 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
I'm starting to feel bad about constantly harping on the same, but really, this manga, once read back to back is an exercise on shoddy writing.

I guess this will just become one of my "guilty pleasures", but I suppose it doesn't help I've been reading so many excellent vampire-themed books lately and when I try to get into VK, all I get is that the writer can't write and the world is really not that well created.

I do wonder if the book had less gorgeous boy characters if it'd still be this popula
Melissa E.
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Ah, now I remember why I fell behind on this series - it was this volume.

Transistional volumes are very common in a long series, but they are usually handled with more grace; this was all over the place. The story was very unfocused and confusing, with a random "one year later" thrown in for good measure. I can follow a convoluted storyline, but this felt more like a bunch of diconnected scenes all thrown together haphazardly. Hino's pacing is usually on point...I'm not sure what happened here.
Ivy
5 stars

Nice to see that Yuki and Kaname are being able to spend time together. Also nice to see that Zero is still hunting vampires. Good to see the other characters as well.

Can't wait to read Vampire Knight volume 12!!!!
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Mar 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Volume 11 is a transitional volume. Tons of things happen and at the same time, not a lot happens. It's establishing background for the rest of the series. While there are lots of little stories, political maneuvers, and relationship building, there's not a lot of action. Surprisingly, this wasn't a bad thing. The last few volumes have been so action oriented that I had to read them twice to understand what happened. Volume 11 is more straightforward.

The series has always been serious, but is b
MissAnnThrope
10 April 2013

Stupid OCD keeps guilting me in continuing this series even though it has turned to complete rubbish. Vampire Knight, Volume 11 is slightly better than the last volume in that the sentences actually connect and make some sense. For the past few volumes, it feels as if Matsuri Hino is trying too hard to be poetic and abstract resulting in a major fail. Maybe something gets lost in translation, but this was never a problem in the earlier volumes.

Although I've never been a fan of the h
Michelle K. *Get off my lawn!*
I still love the artwork; but despite this volume covering a year in time, very little plot is actually conveyed here. (view spoiler)

EDIT: I gave this
Jamie
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manwha
Warning: If you have not read the first book, I advise you do so before reading beyond this first paragraph.***

Vampire Knight is an interesting series that revolves around mainly around 3 people: Yuki, Kaname and Zero. This series has vampires, humans, vampire hunters and a mix of the above. Lots of romantic angst and political entanglements.

So this one picked up a bit after the last few volumes. While a 4 star rating is my being generous, I still feel the series is jumping around a bit too muc
Lexi
May 25, 2009 rated it really liked it
Nidhi Bhatt
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Zero and Yuuki meet at the ball. I don't like the way Zero always treats Yuuki since before! He may have had a hard past and I empathize with him but to treat someone who cares for you deeply like the way he does is unforgivable!

I adore Kaname and Yuuki together, he's so nice to her and sweet!
Ashley
Sep 25, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, liked
I Didn't read the Japanese version, but the English version it was a good Manga Better then the other one's that I've read
Melissa
Dec 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, series
I can't wait for the next volume to come out! The last chapter! The last scene! O__O
Savannah
Nov 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing
is there not anymore?!?!?!?!?! :(
Peter Barr
Jul 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Vampire Knight is a series about a world of vampires and humans. It centers at a school where both attend, although separately. Our main character, Yuki Cross, the adopted daughter of the headmaster and princess in the Koran family of vampires. There is a kind of love triangle between Yuki, Kaname Kuran ( a pureblood vampire) and Zero Kiryu (a vampire and vampire hunter), although Zero has also promised to kill Yuki if he finds a reason. With the destruction of the vampire senate, alliances have ...more
Mary
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, c-rec
I read the remaining volumes in one (afternoon/evening) sitting so it's hard to review them separately,especially since the tell one big arc of story. I also want to skip spoilers, so all I'll leave this a little generic. The end of the story was nice in that it wrapped up the story around Zero, Kaname, and Yuki. However this last part of the story felt rushed. The story moved so quickly that the conflicts of the characters and their journey felt lost for the sake of the plot. While it was somew ...more
Jesica
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dios no puedo creer que ya paso un año después de los acontecimientos de al academia.
Definitivamente Kaname es un tonto al aguantar que Yuuki le dija que una parte de su corazón le pertenece a zero y no puede hacer nada por cortarla.
Y despues de un año ese reencuentro entre yuuki y Zero... que lastima que no pudieron hablar... :(
y Yori-Chan es una estúpida y sin un poquito de sentido de supervivencia al irse a meter a la boca del lobo..
Kassilem
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wah! Why did Zero and Yuki have to become enemies? It's not fair. That aside after one year of hiding away, Yuki can finally go outside again, when attending a ball to announce her presence to the Vampire world. I was on the edge of my seat reading this. I guess I can't get enough of the story. :)
Mandee
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
A year after the events at Cross academy and everything is still a mess. Yuki's heart is divided, Zero is trying to satisfy his thirst for blood by doing the associations bidding, loyalties among the remaining vampire aristocrats are unknown.
Olga
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So mesmerizing

I loved it so much. Whenever I read I enter the worked that was created in the book. This is my first comic book EVER and I am planing on reading more. The only wish I have is that it needs to be in color.
Bookworm Erica
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Still enjoying.
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
I don't understand what is going on anymore... I don't know where this is going or anything.
Nicky
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sehr spannend
R
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!! We are beyond the anime now so I am excited to see what happens! I'm so glad to be able to keep reading about these characters!
Em Mirra
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pending.
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Super slow and I still can't get used to the idea of Yuki and Kaname...
Kaitlin
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This volume begins where the story that wasn't covered by the anime and so far I really like where the story is going.
Gabriela
Sep 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This one was kind of choppy with the timeline and everything, but by the ending it seems that it is back on track.
Raquel Leite
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mangá, inglês, meus
Opinião geral : https://raquelcollin.wordpress.com/20...

A história passa-se no colégio Cross, uma escola especial que divide os alunos em dois grupos: A Day Class (classe do dia) e a Night Class (a classe da noite). O que toda a gente pensa, incluído a day class, é que a única coisa que os difere é que quando a classe da manhã saí para os dormitórios á noite, é altura da classe da noite ir para as aulas.
No entanto não é apenas isso. A Night Classe é na verdade uma turma exclusiva a vampiros. Um
Louissha Murel
Please give me a Kaname.
  • Black Bird, Vol. 6
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 7 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #7)
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 04
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 22
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.

Vampire Knight (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 2 (Vampire Knight, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight, #4)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 5 (Vampire Knight, #5)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 6 (Vampire Knight, #6)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 7 (Vampire Knight, #7)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 8 (Vampire Knight, #8)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 9 (Vampire Knight, #9)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 10 (Vampire Knight, #10)