Start by marking “Bound by Love (Russian Connection #2)” as Want to Read:
Bound by Love (Russian Connection #2)

Bound by Love

(Russian Connection #2)

The illegitimate daughter of the Russian czar, Leonida arrives at the estate of Stefan, the Duke of Huntley, with secrets…and a mission. Searching for covert documents sequestered in Stefan's massive library, she is the perfect guest—and the perfect spy.

Fascinated by her flawless beauty and her intriguing air of mystery, Stefan draws intimately closer…and Leonida, bound by
Published July 21st 2009 by HQN Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Bound by Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound by Love

Start your review of Bound by Love (Russian Connection #2)
Mudpie
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Did not have much expectations when I started the book and after setting aside the initial doubts over Leonida's obedience to her mom, I was caught up in the romance, intrigue and convoluted politics of the Russian court. The pacing of the plot is lively and things did move along fast. Love how sexy the chemistry between Stefan and Leonida is and I now want to read Brianna and Edmond's story! The Beggar Czar Dimitri Tipova deserves his own book too!
Makii
Sep 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Nuevamente una excelente obra de Rogers!
Cuando leiel primer libro de esta serie uno podia pensar que Stefan era un poco(bastante) aburrido, mas alla de su atractivo y que Edmund era el mas sexi y atrayente.
Pero sin dudas este libro demuestra lo contrario! presenta a los 2 protagonistas como personas tranquilas y aburridas pero que terminan demostrando su encanto irresistible y la pasión con la que viven su amor.
Me encanto!!! La historia es atrapante, mucha aventura, mucho amor, mucho de todo.

"—
Sherily
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Action, romance, suspence, family, politics, it's all wrapped in this story. There is a madman out to blackmail the countess of Russia. The countess involves her own daughter which is upsetting. The romance will pull you in. It's an intense read, so much goes on, you want the romance to escalate and you want a happy ending, but you are also on the edge, hoping they survive this madman.
The characters are great. The connection is great. Overall, a pretty good read.
Beth Tilley
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Leonida, illegitimate daughter of the Russian Czar, is sent on a secret mission by her mother to England where she meets the Duke of Huntley. Theirs is an instant attraction but the Duke is left skeptical of Leonida's motives. They play an intricate game of cat and mouse until both are clearly caught up in love.
Adric Rangel
Recuerdo haberlo leído en el 2012, cuando una amiga me lo recomendó y me lo presto. Y realmente es bueno, la trama atrapa y esta el misterio sobre esas cartas que la protagonista trata de recuperar. Luego termine comprándome ese libro y el primero.
Barbara Leuthe
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Rosemary Rogers.All her books have great characters and a good story line to follow.
Les passions de Meline
Léonida, une jeune femme russe, fille illégitime du Tsar, doit aider sa mère à retrouver des lettres en Angleterre. Ces fameuses lettres se trouvent chez le Duc d'Huntley, un anglais. Léonida doit voyager pour retrouver ses lettres qui risqueraient de mettre à mal le tsar. Bien malgré elle, le Duc d'Huntley est beaucoup plus séduisant qu'elle ne le pensait.

Arrivera-t-elle à retrouver ses lettres ?
Le Duc d'Huntley est-il sous le charme de la belle russe ?

~ Léonida est une jeune femme posée qui
Cristina Contilli
"Vi prometto di mantenervi al caldo, anche negli inverni più rigidi, di procurarvi tutti i libri e le serate tranquille che vorrete e di darvi sempre il primo posto nella mia vita"

Come in altri romanzi della Rogers che ho letto la parte dell'avventura (fughe, imprevisti, rischi di vario tipo corsi dai protagonisti) e dell'intrigo politico è al centro della trama più della storia d'amore tra i protagonisti... trattandosi di una saga il protagonista di questo romanzo è il fratello del
Geovanna Maya
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Empecé a leer este libro porque ya tenía mucho tiempo en espera y pues bueno, no tenía las grandes esperanzas pero me sorprendió que este libro me gustara demasiado.

La historia me engancho, porque el misterio que envuelve a los protagonistas te emociona, y luego está la forma en que la autora la iba desenvolviendo, y en lo personal se me hizo muy fácil de leer que te enganchaba muy fácil.

Sobre los personajes principales no tengo ninguna queja, pues teníamos a Leonida, una mujer con un honor
Patricia Solla
Oct 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, pbs
An interesting historical novel. The author takes us through the intrigue of Russian aristocracy involving a prince, a mistress, their daughter and some letters written by the mistress to a friend in England. The action is good, the story moved along quite nicely.
Kiki Z
Aug 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: unfinished
Stefan possesses a couple traits I hate in heroes: He's arrogant. He's high-handed. He doesn't trust the heroine but he wants to screw her. He's a grown man who apparently has zero control over his lust. I don't care to be honest.
Irène Wadowski uliasz
quelques invraisemblables mais cela se lit bien facilement . ceci dit apparemment j'ai lu le second livre de la trilogie. il me reste à lire le premier et le dernier et enfin me faire une idée plus précise .
Aeron Trahaearn
SUCKED SO BAD I ONLY READ THE START AND SOME PAGES FROM THE END!!
Angela Parks
Sep 17, 2009 rated it did not like it
Could not get into the book. So, I skimmed through to complete.
Sarah Coldheart
Apr 30, 2014
Annachiara
Aug 05, 2014
Folie
rated it did not like it
Feb 18, 2012
Jun 18, 2013
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 30, 2015 11:15AM

• Petals on the River
  • Shanna
  • At Last the Rogue Returns (Avenging Lords, #1)
  • Everlasting
  • Devil's Desire
  • An Ill-Made Match (Vawdrey Brothers, #3)
  • Ashes in the Wind
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Moonstruck Madness (Dominick, #1)
  • Dark Before the Rising Sun (Dominick, #3)
  • When the Splendor Falls
  • Forever in Your Embrace
  • Lonestar's Lady
  • To Love A Highlander (Highland Warriors Book 1)
  • Portrait of His Obsession
  • The Elusive Flame (Birmingham, #3)
  • Bear Faced Liar: Bear Shifter Romance
  • Sing My Name
There is more than one author with this name

Rosemary Jansz Navaratnam Rogers Kadison

Rosemary Jansz was born on 7 December 1932 in Panadura, Ceylon (now known as Sri Lanka), she was the oldest child of Dutch-Portuguese settlers, Barbara "Allan" and Cyril Jansz. Her father was a wealthy educator who owned three posh private schools. She was raised in colonial splendor: dozens of servants, no work,

Russian Connection (3 books)
  • Scandalous Deception (Russian Connection #1)
  • Scoundrel's Honor (Russian Connection #3)