Start by marking “Together by Christmas: The Unmasking of Lady Loveless\ Christmas Reunion\ A Mistletoe Masquerade” as Want to Read:

3.15  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Three regency novellas for the Christmas season from the pens of three romance authors: seduction, revenge, true love, false pretences, mistletoe and much more.
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Together by Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Together by Christmas

Rebecca (everyday reader)
Dec 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
Three heartwarming Christmas tales. The first is about an estranged married couple who rekindles their love and discovers passion for each other. The second is of first loves getting another chance and a happy ending. The third turns out to be a double love story, and friends who thought they were helping to keep bad decisions from being made. Romantic all, and a great read!!
JoAnn
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Two stars. "It was ok." Yep, that sums up this anthology nicely.

The Unmasking of Lady Loveless was entirely too short for the story it was trying to tell. It seemed odd that Alex forgot the catalyst for his renewing his acquaintance with his wife and given the title of the story, the actual unmasking of Lady Loveless was just odd. It would have been more believable if it had been Melicent's mother. Though perhaps no less creepy.

Christmas Reunion was was longer than it needed to be and just didn'
Janet
Usually Nicola Cornick is very satisfying but The Unmasking of Lady Loveless was ludicrous. I never really believed that Lady Melicent wrote erotica but that the real author was her gambling, drinking, whoring brother ... all of 20 years old? Really? Christmas Reunion by Catherine George felt like a Harlequin from 20 years back. The last story, A Mistletoe Masquerade by Louise Allen was fun: a lady and a viscount masquerading as a dresser and valet, respectively. Bit different and enjoyable.
Amy
Dec 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
The 1st story, The Unmasking of Lady Loveless, was interesting to me. So I would give it 4 stars. I really liked this story, but I thought the author could have done more with it and made it longer. I quit reading the 2nd story, Christmas Reunion, halfway through the 3rd chapter. It was going absolutely nowhere and the dialogue was lacking. Boring! 1 star. The 3rd story, A Mistletoe Masquerade, also receives 1 star. It was so confusing that I had absolutely no idea what on earth was going on. I ...more
Amy
Nov 19, 2009 rated it did not like it
The first story was lackluster...
The second one was a conventional (I hate it when they mix the regency and conventional romances together in anthologies!) so I didn't read it..
The third one I literally couldn't read; a printing error in the book lead to a repeat of 100 pages of the second story, leaving out 100 pages of the third.
Judging by the first story, I don't think it's worth my time to try to get my money back.
Beate
Sep 02, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical, romance
I'm being generous when I give this book a 2/5 star review. And I give it two stars only because the first story in the book was that good. "THE UNMASKING OF LADY LOVELESS" was a solid 4/5. It was the other two stories that dragged this book down. "CHRISTMAS REUNION" and "A MISTLETOE MASQUERADE" were mind numbingly boring. I had a really hard time finishing reading these. I ended up skimming through parts of these. And I really shouldn't have had to do it, considering these were short stories.
Woman In Gold

Wayyyyyyy to short.

Christmas Reunion - 1 star
Very stilted.

A Mistletoe Masquerade - 2 stars
I liked the plot it's been done many times, but the execution of the ending was simply terrible.
Gemma
Enjoyed Nicola Cornick's story, although it was way too short at approx 50 pages.

The other two stories were DNF for me. Also, this is labelled as regency romance, but the second story is a contemporary!
Joan
Dec 19, 2011 rated it it was ok
The first two stories in this book were interesting. The last one bored me to abandonment.
Rebecca Harvey
Jul 03, 2010
Aline
Jul 25, 2011
Mirabela Maria
rated it did not like it
Jul 02, 2017
Kelly
Nov 11, 2009
Lisa  Montgomery
Aug 09, 2013
Soobie
Oct 05, 2014
Shannon   The Romance Addict!
Mar 03, 2014
Gillian
Oct 03, 2013
Eschelle
Jan 03, 2017
International bestselling author Nicola Cornick writes romantic historical mysteries and witty and passionate Regency romance. She studied History at London and Oxford and was awarded a distinction for her dissertation on historical heroes. It was a tough study but someone had to do it. Nicola has a “double life” as a writer and guide at the stunning 17th century hunting lodge, Ashdown House.

Nicol
More about Nicola Cornick...