Start by marking “Brigands M.C. (Cherub, #11)” as Want to Read:
Brigands M.C. (Cherub, #11)

Brigands M.C.

(CHERUB #11)

Every CHERUB agent comes from somewhere. Dante Scott still has nightmares about the death of his family, brutally murdered by a biker gang. Dante is given the chance to become a member of CHERUB, a trained professional with one essential advantage: adults never suspect that children are spying on them.
Published September 3rd 2009 by Hodder Children's Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Brigands M.C., please sign up.
Edward Smith A spy book about a secret organisation named Cherub who recruit children to go undercover and do missions adults cant. this is the 11th book in the…moreA spy book about a secret organisation named Cherub who recruit children to go undercover and do missions adults cant. this is the 11th book in the series and I would highly recommend it. It has swearing and a lot of suggestive remarks so I would advise age 13+. this particular book is about a biker gang which James(main character), his sister Lauren and a new character Dante.(less)

Start your review of Brigands M.C. (Cherub, #11)
Harel Feliciano
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
1. I decided to read this book because I've been told it's the best book in the Cherub series.

2. James is my favourite character in this book. You see a whole new side of him, the rebellious, delinquent side. He rides motorcycles and is a total badass in this book. Even though his role is to be a part of a motorcycle gang, he's still a trusted and reliable Cherub agent which really shows how much he's matured.

3. "She tried squatting in the hedge at the bottom of the road to take a piss and she
Bryce Ramos-Dyer
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
i choose to read this book because it had a cool photo on the front which made me want to read the back of the book after reading this it got me hooked and i kept reading it to the end.

it fits into "your own choice" on the bingo board.

my favorite character was James because he got to ride motorbikes and was good at fighting and bet up all the bad guys

i didn't have any favorite quote from the book .

the book made me think how cool it would be to have and ride my own motor bike.

i found it sad how
Georgie
Mar 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Robert Mutchamore is the best, I have read 3 Cherub books in 24 hours, they r sooooooooooo good! :)
Natalie
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a brilliant addition to the Cherub series, and I absolutely loved it from start to finish! :D

In Brigands M.C. we have the introduction of a new Cherub agent with a rather horrible past; a boy named Dante who is from a family affiliated with one of the branches of the Brigands Motorcycle Club. When a deal goes wrong, he witnesses almost his entire family murdered before his eyes while still under the age of ten, and from there basically has his entire life upended and stripped from him
Kurt
Apr 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
The category that this book fits into on the bingo board is a book with a male potagonist. THis book was recommended by my best friend.

I decided to read it as I had read many of the other books that followed on to this one. Another reason why I started reading the Cherub series is bescause my best friend had read many of the books at the time, so he let me borrow one of them. As I read the blurp I found it quite interesting so I decided to read the first few pages and straight away I became
Gautam
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have any of you read the Alex Rider series? If you have, or like action/adventure books, CHERUB by Robert Muchamore is the perfect series for you! The series (which has 15 books so far) is full of interesting characters, twisting plots, and dangerous adventures. Here with me, I have Brigands M.C., the 11th book.

Brigands, as well as the entire series, is primarily focused on fictional child spies. In this book, you will meet Dante Scott, and CHERUB agent who seeks revenge for the massacre of his
Gill
Aug 05, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, month-08, ya
The penultimate book in the CHERUB series starts with a flashback as we see how Dante Scott became a young spy, joining the top-secret CHERUB organisation at the same time as Lauren Adams. The action then moves to the present day when Dante - along with Lauren and James - is sent on a mission that has the deepest personal meaning to him. But will he use it to seek revenge and put them all in jeopardy?

I love these books. Muchamore has created a totally believable world and realistic characters
Tasha
Sep 04, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the CHERUB series!

James Adams and his sister Lauren team up with new character Dante Scott to try to take down the leader of a motorbike gang, the Brigands. Dante's history with the gang makes him all the more determined for the mission to suceed.
Jess Lowis
Mar 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
cherub is the best series ever
Shakhi
Jun 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!
Probably the best in the WHOLE series :D
Atlas
Jan 05, 2019 added it
This one's great: new main character, Dante, with tragic past and a mission for Lauren and James together. There's also bikes
16GuoJ
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a horror story. Part 11 in a series called Cherub. I would recommend to girls and boys especially teenagers and adults as it has some indecent language. The story is quite exciting but the plot can be quite hard to follow. The book ends on a cliffhanger with the mission not completed however the villain ‘The Fuhrer’ is killed right as the end of the story.
16mccreem
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book was very good and the plot was interesting. The main character James was put into yet another different scenario which has been different on all the 12 books. The action wasn't as exciting to read as some of the previous books in the series which was slightly disappointing. The book also didn't feel like a page turner like the last ones did.
Therese C
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
3.5 stars. Not the best book in the CHERUB series, but I still liked it! A bit bloody in the beginning but exciting to follow the backstory of a new character.
Captainfalcon
Jan 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Robert Muchamore brings back another great book, Brigands M.C., this is the eleventh book in the series, and it only gets more exciting. Though the whole series has 12 books the suspense keeps raising to such a degree that it makes me want to continue reading from this author. This book brings in news protagonists, new antagonists, and a brand new setting. The book has the same amazing details as the previous books, describing everything in such vivid imagery.
This book is set in Britain where a
Ricky
CHERUB's penultimate adventure goes for And Now For Something (Not) Completely Different. It's a lot more grounded than the sort of teenage Bond-esque fare the series is known for, and it even incorporates a little bit of Kill Bill (and, even more so, The Professional) into its storyline, with the primary conflict being Dante's family getting killed off by the Brigands, and then, years later, his joining CHERUB and getting his revenge on a mission designed to infiltrate the same biker gang. And, ...more
Ashley
Feb 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adults
Usually I have a hard time with books in a series that go on and on with a new character before including the main character. This book goes nearly 100 pages without James, detailing the backstory of Dante, a CHERUB agent who's been away on a mission for the last three years. I got really into Dante's story, and the mission is full of twists and turns that, in classic CHERUB fashion, may or may not pay off in the end. Normally I would think it was cheap to add a character with a 100-page sob ...more
Oscar
Jun 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Ian
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Brigands M.C. is a book about a boy losing his family. His dad is the second in command in a biker gang, but has a disagreement with the man in charge, and he snaps and kills all of his family but Dante, the second youngest child, and his sister, the youngest. Dante then is taken in by a branch of British Secret Services that trains kids, known as Cherub. Dante gets to go on a mission with Cherub that takes him back to the town where his family was murdered, in an attempt to take him down.

I
Josh well
Jul 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cherub-series
The Brigands MC is wrote by Robert Muchamore and is in the cherub serious of books. Brigands M.C is all about a motor bike club that is getting out of hand it is dealing drugs and weapons all his over the UK. This is why cherub is getting involved but will this mission be over when one of the agents involved family were killed by the Brigands M.C.

My favourite character is Dante because he is brave and very clever. I think is this because his family was killed by the Brigands M.C.

My favourite
Francis
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Teenagers, Young Adults
Very well written like the rest of the series. Describing the story of a teenage spy and his adventures in infiltrating a biker gang is very entertaining and captivating. With exciting key events like the questioning of his true identity, trying to escape the scene before the police arrive and collecting evidence and busting gang operations like drug rings and prostitution buildings was really action packed and entertaining.

Brigands M.C. (Cherub, #11) by Robert Muchamore
Robert Muchamore
Brigands M.C.
Nels Paulson
Mar 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Excellent series. Take the time frame that Harry Potter books write in (he ages from 12-18 over the series) and instead of a world of Fantasy make it a world of Spy craft. This Basically is children being James Bond or Jason Borne and based on each book everything seems fairly realistic. The one thing I appreciated over the entirety of the series is the fact that the characters actually grow and deal with puberty. It adds a layer that makes the series more teen appropriate than the Harry potter ...more
Rebecca
I really enjoyed this particular book in the Cherub series.

It introduced a new charachter Dante Scott and the book focused on him rather than James and Lauren Adams who up till now have been the main charachters in the series.

The background to Dante's story was excellent and I thought it was very clever how they brought in his connections to the other Cherubs in the series that we have got to know including how he did his basic training at the same time as Lauren.

What I also thought was a
Aniket Parikh
Oct 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book goes on my bingo as a book with a male main character.

this book is about a boy who's family is in a motor bike gang. this illegal motor bike gang is a very dangerous group. The boy(Dante) is the son of a member in the gang. Dante is always getting in to fights in school and is getting in trouble. One day the leader of the group goes to Dante's house and kills his all of his family except Dante and his little sister. These two run away. read the book to find out more.

I like the part
Abdul Hussein
Mar 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
By far the best book i have read i have read this month or somwhere in the top 3.it's about a boy named Dante Scott whos whole family is killed by his fathers former friend over an argument.Dante escapes.He is then recruited by a British spy agency but the spies are...children.The reason they use children as suppose to adults is because no one will suspect a child is spying on them.Soon after he is recruited and trained he is sent on a mission to go undercover and infiltrate Brigands M.C the ...more
Jack Cramer
Jun 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Like all Cherub books in the past, this one is as exciting as ever. Still a cover-to-cover read and with the progression of James Adam's life in question this book was hard to put down. The only real let down to this novel was that of the ending. Being one myself, that buys books of the cherub series on release, for Robert Muchamore to leave the ending I was quite saddened. Ultimately the book progresses into the 12th and last book, but this unlike his books in the past made to have a second ...more
Joshb
Jun 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brigands M.C written by Robert Muchamore is the 11th book in a 12 book series called cherub. I enjoyed this book,but it was different to others in the series. In this book the story wasn't all based around the 2 normal main characters James and Lauren Addams,this book was based around a boy named Dante Scott whos name might sound unfamiliar but you have seen him earlier in the series. This book is mostly based around Dantes background in a motorcycle gang which his dad was involved in before his ...more
Lisa
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
When I first started this book all I wanted was to get to CHERUB campus, then when it did and started off with Lauren and Dante first time at CHERUB I thought it was going to be the whole book back in time so was going to stop reading it but decided just to continue reading it anyway and was so happy when it got back to the "now" I loved this book, I love all the CHERUB books. I sort of wanted Lauren and Dante to get together after the mission, but she seems to go back to Rat, which kinda sucks, ...more
Levi Taylor
In cherub Brigands MC we have a new recruit. Dante Scott's father had high authority in the gang Brigands MC until he and the rest of his family were murdered. Dante and his baby sister were the only to escape.After Dante is recruited and has completed basic training he is sent on a mission with James and Lauren Adams to infiltrate Brigands MC on an illegal weapons deal.

I thought this was a good book because I like Robert Muchamore as an author. He rights what boys want to read. This book was
Brady
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In Brigands M.C. by Robert Muchamore, James Adams is a 16-year-old working for an MI5 branch known as Cherub. he goes undercover into the Brigands motorcycle club to expose a large gunrunning operation with the leader, known as the Fuhrer. There is plenty of action, either ambush by a rival motorcycle club, or just a dude on the street. I think it's a great, high paced series, that is good for action and adventure loving readers.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Brigands MC 1 24 Nov 20, 2011 11:31PM

• Snakehead (Alex Rider, #7)
  • Double or Die (Young Bond, #3)
  • Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider, #8)
  • Hostage (Bodyguard, #1)
  • Hurricane Gold (Young Bond, #4)
  • Fugitive (Bodyguard #6)
  • Ambush (Bodyguard, #3)
  • Ransom (Bodyguard, #2)
  • Target (Bodyguard #4)
  • Zero Hour (H.I.V.E, #6)
  • The Overlord Protocol (H.I.V.E., #2)
  • Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider, #9)
  • Blood Fever (Young Bond, #2)
  • SilverFin (Young Bond, #1)
  • The Lost Colony (Artemis Fowl #5)
  • Dreadnought (H.I.V.E, #4)
  • Target (Jimmy Coates, #2)
  • Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1)
Robert Muchamore was born in Islington, London in 1972. He still lives there, and worked as a private investigator up until 2005 and the critically-accepted release of Maximum Security.

The Hunger Games phenomenon is part of the huge YA / Children's book explosion that has grown, thanks to the British Rat pack of YA authors, Anthony Horowitz, Robert Muchamore, Mark A. Cooper and Charlie Higson. We

CHERUB (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • The Recruit (Cherub, #1)
  • Class A (Cherub, #2)
  • Maximum Security (Cherub, #3)
  • The Killing (Cherub, #4)
  • Divine Madness (Cherub, #5)
  • Man vs. Beast (Cherub, #6)
  • The Fall (Cherub, #7)
  • Mad Dogs (Cherub, #8)
  • The Sleepwalker (Cherub, #9)
  • The General (Cherub, #10)
“barns on fifteen acres close to the wealthy enclave of Salcombe. On a clear day the video cameras mounted around its corrugated metal fence could peer over the barbed wire at millionaires’ yachts moored in the marina below. Dante Scott was eight years old, son of Scotty,” 0 likes
“New Zealand.” 0 likes