Start by marking “Push” as Want to Read:
Push

Push

An action-packed graphic novel prequel to the blockbuster movie Push starring Chris Evans.

A secret war is about to begin, fought on battlefields obscured in shadow...and the weapons in this new conflict will be the human mind! The United States government set up the ultra-secret Division to fight this war and take the forefront in this unique arms race.

Enter agent Ezra L
Published September 29th 2009 by WildStorm

To ask other readers questions about Push, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Push

Yellow Orange Books 🌼
Push is one of my favourite films and I was a little skeptical to go into a prequel but my excitement of more in the universe pushed (oops) to read this and I did not regret it. The same humor, action and abilities that I loved in the movie and it was awesome to follow those specific characters and see how everyone's actions in this story then weaved into the story of the movie.
Ben
Jan 04, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: graphic-novels
Somewhat disappointing book from the creators of one of my favorite graphic novels of 2008 (The Highwaymen). I suspect part of the problem was they were trying to write a prequel to an average movie. But the story just doesn't feel compelling, and is somewhat confusing. While there are a lot of characters, only a couple really get fleshed out much, and many of the rest are hard to keep straight (or care about).
Stefan
Mar 23, 2011 rated it liked it
After watching the movie Push I was eager for more and was happy to learn about this prequel mini-series. This story provides an insight into Division, the secretive government agency as well as the past of some characters and people with abilities in general. I can't help but feel however that there was something missing from this book, it just didn't have the same feel that the movie had.
Ruhegeist
Oct 03, 2009 rated it liked it
Nice to get the backstory to the movie. Still leaves a little unexplained as to how they 'win' in the end.
Jackie
Jan 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Provided a lot of background info for the movie Push, along with the history of Division and other classifications for mutants. A great and easy read for fans of the film.
Rainey
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
As a prequel to the events of the film, the Push miniseries logically sets up a backstory including Carver's origins and how separatists from Division escaped.
Alison Westcott