Start by marking “The Billionaire's Baby (Harlequin Mini, #19)” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Baby (Harlequin Mini, #19)

The Billionaire's Baby (Harlequin Mini, #19)

3.38  ·  Rating details ·  317 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Garrett Winslow wants a woman to love him for himself, not for his family's money. So when he meets Haley Turner while on vacation in Mexico, he keeps his real name a secret. A family crisis abruptly ends their spring fling, and Garrett heads home, never knowing the night he spent with Haley has changed both of their lives forever...
Published April 19th 2008 by Silhouette Desire (first published April 18th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Baby

Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
After an exhausting search I found this novella I read some years ago. As some of you know I get attacked frequently by that German guy (Alzheimer) so I didn't remember the name but I clearly remember the plot and various details which is a lot to say.
Don't expect much character development because this is a really short story. A lot of things happen from one paragraph to the other. Anyways here goes a bit of plot and thoughts on it.

Garrett is heir to a vast empire so he's cautious of people's i
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
This isn't a novella as much as a novelita. Very short.

The H, heir to bazillions, decides to hide his identity from the h when the meet in Cancun. She's a sweet, hard-working college student while he is hard-working soon to be law student, heir to a corporation.
He gives her a false name before they start on a week of fun in the sun. The night they consummate their relationship he receives a call and has to leave. Turns out his dad had a heart attack, and he had to go. Very understandable at thi
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful quick story. I wished Haley made Garrett worked harder to win her back but I guess the shortness of the book made that impossible. But it was still sweet and heartwarming.
Mar 19, 2011 rated it did not like it
The pacing is all off in a mini-romance. It's like--BOOM! They're in love. BANG! She's knocked up. POW! They can't communicate. BLURG! They can communicate, and it's all good.

Jul 21, 2012 rated it liked it
nice short read (only 8 chapters) for people who wants to read during break time. very simple romance story except that it was too short to build any character development and both were too fast to say i love you despite only meeting for a couple of days in mexico over four years ago. i would have believed it if instead of professing their love they could have just started dating and not get married immediately.
Nov 11, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: aburrido, decepcion, breve
Sep 25, 2012 rated it it was ok
jusst wasnt enough. couldnt get into the story because you didnt get to know the characters at all. there wasnt enough detail. i know its a mini but still make it a good one if your going to shorten the story.
Jul 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a cute little novella read. Something to read as a quicky. Sweet characters.
Just My Bucking Book Blog
Thank God this was free, that's all I'm saying.
Zara Flora
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was ok
it was good family story but it was so short. but it was nice!
Paula Legate
Feb 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-suspence
I really did enjoy reading this story. It’s the kind of book that makes your heart flutter. My only complaint is that it’s so short. It would be a great start to a novel.
Candice Crowell
Jul 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Cute and short little read.
Shanese La'tia M
Oct 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own
Though it could have been longer
Lavette Baylor
Nov 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Cute story. Very short.
Alenka Meško
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
to short, or rather what I wanna say is sometime I was lost, the writer just jump or lost some chapter in betwen
Dec 24, 2012 rated it it was ok
  • Accounting Comes Alive: The Color Accounting Parable
  • Second Chance Romance
  • A Hard Man is Good to Find
  • Stealing Innocence I
  • Been So Long 2 (Body And Soul)
  • Broken
  • The Biker Next Door
  • Enough Good News (Good News Series #1)
  • Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Running Wild, #2)
  • In Laws and Play Cousins
  • The Art of Endings
  • The Appetizer When You're Not His Main Course
  • Belong To Me (the Fielding Brothers Saga)
  • Bad Moon (Bad Moon, #1)
  • Alana Bites Back (My Man's Best Friend)
  • The Blessed One (Blessed and Highly Favored, #1)
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...