Start by marking “Survival of the Fiercest (Sloane Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Survival of the Fiercest (Sloane Sisters, #2)

Survival of the Fiercest

(Sloane Sisters #2)

From Alloy Entertainment, the hit-making producers of bestselling series such as Gossip Girl, The Clique, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, comes a series for young teens full of the humor, drama, and glitzy lifestyle that girls love to read about!

In Survival of the Fiercest, Cate, Stella, Andie, and Lola are back, and now officially sisters. Now that Upper East S
Published October 6th 2009 by HarperTeen (first published September 22nd 2009)

Amanda H
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was so disappointed when I found out they did not release the third book Drama queens because it wasn't popular enough :'( It was a great series, reminded me of the clique but different
Sahilah
Jul 19, 2011 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: NO ONE.
Recommended to Sahilah by: NO ONE.
Shelves: 2011
The second book to the adventure of four sisters wasn't that great. Oh who am I kidding. IT WAS HORRIBLE.It only took me an hour-or-two to read causing myself to die of exhaustion. I actually started to feel fatigue by reading this novel. Weird right? Well, its true.

Anna Carey shouldn't have written another book after the first novel. I mean, I don't think we need to know that the adventure continues with.. how should I say? Cat fights, love triangles, emailing, modeling e.t.c Just the usual gir
Jamika
Jan 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: well mabey someone who likes lying,cheating, and some mild bad language
Recommended to Jamika by: no one
what i've learned about reading this book Survival of the feircest(Sloane Sisters #2)is that there are two stepsisters of them and two are already sisters. the two stepsisters are Stella and Lola and Cate and Andie are already sisters.IN this book Andie likes Kyle,Lola's ex-boyfriend in london but doesn't tell her becasue she knows that sh estill has feelings for him so she says she goes out Clay. a boy who likes her so she could try to make Lola jealous.Then Cate and her ex-best friends who use ...more
Viveia94
Sibling rivalry never looked so good.

Now that they're officially family, the Sloane sisters are stuck living together in an Upper East Side town house and sharing everything—from cute clothes to even cuter crushes. Is New York City big enough for all four of them?

Cate: The once and future queen bee of Ashton Prep is at war with her ex-besties. Cate's weapon of choice: the hottie next door. Because nothing says social dominance like serious arm candy.

Stella: London's former It Girl is tasked to r
Aleyna Sarap
Feb 21, 2013 rated it liked it
I read these books back in 8th grade. I was quite surprised at how unpopular these books were considering the fact that they're taking place in Manhattan and they were also pretty good. It's more of a book for young girls who like fashion, and I guess it would be better for those who have sisters too. It has lots and lots of drama... Enjoy reading! :)
Jennifer Haack
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book

This book was captivating interesting and fun. There was a lot of emotion. Very good book. I loved it. By the way I am nine years old and loved your book . You are an amazing author.
Colette
Feb 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Very cute and again nice settings. It is a good read for Middle-Grade girls. Make sure you read the first book in the series, Sloane Sisters, before diving into this novel. Warning: this series was discontinued, so this book ends but there is not another to continue the story.
Brittany Nelsen
best
book
i had
evr
read its when their parents get married and ther is allot of drama and wars bewtween the step sisters and t6he sloane sisters.
Poisongirl 0101
Oct 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm enjoying this book a lot! I bought i'd like it a little, but it is even cooler than the first one in the series! *.*
Safiyah
Jul 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
awesome sauce
Catalina Sennett
Aug 03, 2010 rated it did not like it
Did not finish. Horrible.
Hadel
May 09, 2010
Jennifer Feng
Sep 01, 2014
Ann
rated it did not like it
Sep 25, 2015
Jun 16, 2014
Eva
Jun 18, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• GoldenGirl (Bradford, #1)
  • The Diamonds
  • It Chicks
  • The Exile of Gigi Lane
  • Life as a Poser (The 310, #1)
  • The Malcontent
  • La Petite Four
  • Jet Set
  • Theodora Twist
  • Pretty on the Outside (Young, Loaded & Fabulous, #1)
  • The Secret Rites of Social Butterflies
  • Braless in Wonderland
  • The Debs
  • Cruel Love (Privilege, #6)
  • Fortune
  • Top of the Feud Chain (Alphas, #4)
  • What's Your Status? (Top 8, #2)
  • The Elite (The Elite, #1)
Anna Carey has been a gift wrapper, face painter, nanny, horrific cocktail waitress, sofa saleswoman and children's book editor. She graduated from New York University and has an MFA in fiction from Brooklyn College. She currently lives in Los Angeles, where she can be found writing, reading, and telling elaborate, only moderately interesting stories about her dog.

Sloane Sisters (2 books)
  • Sloane Sisters (Sloane Sisters, #1)