Start by marking “Orange Planet 2” as Want to Read:
Orange Planet 2

Orange Planet 2 (Orange Planet #2)

SCANDAL AT SCHOOL!

Rui has many boys interested in her–including Taro, the cute guy who’s always loved her; Eisuke, the gorgeous teaching intern; and of course, Kaoru, the one she really has a crush on. But then word spreads that Rui and Eisuke are roommates, and the school is none too happy about the coed living arrangement. Rui says it’s innocent. Will scandal destroy Rui
Published September 29th 2009 by Del Rey (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Orange Planet 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orange Planet 2

Judy (Geeky Reading)
May 25, 2015 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it liked it
Shelves: own
~2.5/5

Why do I keep reading this authors books? I honestly don’t even know any more. I guess I liked it when I was younger, but now I just get annoyed.

I don’t like Rui. She’s exaggerated and freaks out over everything and she just gets on my nerves. Having her freak out over every kind of sexual situation and hate on Tachibana for his playboy ways was so cliché. Most of the plot and the characters are so cliché, none of it is new or exciting for me. The humor is too exaggerated and over-the-top.
Miss
Mar 26, 2012 Miss rated it it was ok
Is it just me or was this really disjointed? It's not even just the time skip although that's part of it. Maybe it's that too much happened too fast? There's the revelation Kaoru likes Taro instead of Rui (called it), the drama with everyone discovering Eisuke lives with Rui, and Eisuke disappearing all within 100 pages. And then the jump to two years ahead in high school.

Actually, it might be less the speed than the confusion. The first volume did a good job setting up character dynamics but t
Wee!wawaLAA!!!
Aug 21, 2008 Wee!wawaLAA!!! rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well technically I'm still waiting for the people to finish the scanlations online.
Waah stupid Rui's going to break up with Taoru ><"
I really hoped Fukushima would make this series longer, since it is much more detailed in drama than her other series. *sniff* It just had to end with her and that player of a guy. But I'll get over it eventually.
Danielle Emmie
Sep 25, 2013 Danielle Emmie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*5/5 stars*

wtf okay :c
Michelle Narayan
Michelle Narayan rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2010
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2011
Karlai Tabimina
Karlai Tabimina rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
TheDemonKing
TheDemonKing rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016
Elen
Elen rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2015
VampireAngelSadist
VampireAngelSadist rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2012
Mara Erickson
Mara Erickson rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2011
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2011
Misa Niranon
Misa Niranon rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2014
Kenya Amerson
Kenya Amerson rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2010
Lorita
Lorita rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2012
Whimsicalfiend
Whimsicalfiend rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2012
Josefina
Josefina rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2012
Tanja Voosen
Tanja Voosen rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2013
Annemarie
Annemarie rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2017
Athena Funtowicz
Athena Funtowicz rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
Rieh Medin
Rieh Medin rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2009
Ayda
Ayda rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Marie
Marie rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2012
Azorianfireflyz
Azorianfireflyz rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2012
Mei Rhapsody
Mei Rhapsody rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2012
Lovedaisy
Lovedaisy rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2015
Samantha Ewasiuk
Apr 18, 2017 Samantha Ewasiuk rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Another bad manga from this person. I feel like she like having the best friend in her Manga get hurt/sad/no shot at all it seem like from her manga. Why would you put a older guy aka a teacher with a young girl that he end up teaching someday. It's all gross/sick/wrong. She should have stayed with her best friend and been with him. The teacher make it seem like her fault that his apartment was on fire/can't live there anymore. He save her life from his apartment and again make it seem like her ...more
Jessie
Jessie rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Name in Japanese: フクシマ ハルカ
She is a Japanese shōjo manga artist. She made her manga debut in 1999 in Nakayoshi Magazine with her award-winning manga Sakuranbo Kiss. She considers Otona ni Nuts (Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts) to be her masterpiece.
More about Haruka Fukushima...

Orange Planet (5 books)