Start by marking “J. D. Robb CD Collection 8: Memory in Death, Born in Death, Innocent in Death” as Want to Read:
J. D. Robb CD Collection 8: Memory in Death, Born in Death, Innocent in Death

J. D. Robb CD Collection 8: Memory in Death, Born in Death, Innocent in Death (In Death #21-25)

4.66  ·  Rating details ·  1,305 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Memory in Death: Eve Dallas's got no problem dealing with a holiday reveler in a red suit who plunges thirty-seven stories and gives new meaning to the term ?sidewalk Santa.? But when she gets back to the station and Trudy Lombard shows up, it's all Eve can do to hold it together. Instantly, she's plunged back into the past, to the days when she was a vulnerable, traumatiz ...more
Audio CD, Abridged, 0 pages
Published October 29th 2009 by Brilliance Audio

To ask other readers questions about J. D. Robb CD Collection 8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about J. D. Robb CD Collection 8

Brenda Claypoole
I love JD Robb books, I have read all of the "In Death" series. I have been patiently waiting for the next book....Please write more soon!!!
Maryanne
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great reads

The series is awesome no matter how many times I read them. Eve and Rourke are my heroes. Can't wait for the next one.
Anna
Mar 12, 2016 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Anna by: series
Shelves: sweet-nothings
Origin in Death
Read from October 19 to 22, 2014
Review 1 star
These are normally fun reads balancing the mystery with Eve and Roarke's relationship and marriage.
I'm not sure how to classify this one.
It begins with a murder mystery which hysterically veers off into high science fiction, which does not really seem to be JDR's strength. This part of the story is incredibly disjointed, raises a lot of ethical and moral dilemmas which are not really addressed.
The part of the story which is interesting
Sara Sandqvist
Apr 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is one in a series of books about Eve Dallas an NYPD Cop with capital C and a very dark past. Every book centers on a murder that Eve is the lead-detective on. You don’t have to read the books as a series, but I think you will enjoy them more if you do. This since the books also is about Eve’s life with the love of her live Roarke and if you are like me you’ll enjoy reading about the progress of their relationship. The book is set in the future and the first book in the series, Naked i ...more
Debra Jeakins
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love JD Robb's character Eve Dallas. I have read and re read all of her books to date.

I do a daily workout in our wellness center every morning and Eve Dallas is my means of getting through the workout. This collection I did listen to only Born In Death.

Eve, while taking birthing classes for her best friends, Mavis upcoming birth meets a single mom Tandy. And of course Eve gets a homicide call . What she doesnt figure on is in the middle of her homicide Tandy disappears & Mavis is a bas
Lois
Nov 04, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This review is only for Born in Death--I can't find the edition that's just it....

Terrific narration of this excellent addition to the series. I loved this book because it has so much about Mavis's baby shower in it, which makes Eve and even Rouke absolutely queasy. Sooooo funny.

A nice change-up on dreams--adding babies to Eve's usual nightmare about her father.
Marie Easthope
I completely am in love with this series! My only regret is that I can't find them all at my Libraries that I have access to! Specifically I'm looking for them in Audio books as I'm in my car a lot of the time in the day. I have one in my car, and I have a different one I listen to in my bedroom!
Marie Easthope
Barbara Ghylin
I have read all of these at one time or another. I have trying to read them in order. I have finished the first two and have gone to the Ghengis Khan series. I will come back to them ans they just a fun read.
M
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best part of reading a good book is reading it again. Love this series.
Sheri Ferguson
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Creation in death was excellent story line. All of the stories in this series are great reading. Hard to put down until complete.
Debbie
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
great as always.
Denise Lambert edwards
I have read all of the " in Death" series, currently on the the most recent one out Delusion In Death and I'll be waiting for the next!
Old_airman
I enjoyed the first novel. I traditionally don't read a series of books by the same author so tried to begin the second novel but did not get very far.
Missystec
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining and never too serious. Strictly enjoyment only. Very fun but not too tacky to read. I've read all my library has to offer so far.
Barbara J.
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
boy I just love them and j.d. robb
Donna
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read this series probably 15 times and never tire of it.
Sue Andrews
Nov 25, 2014
Jessica Byron
Aug 20, 2013
  • River's End / Remember When / Angels Fall
  • Brad Thor Collectors' Edition #1: The Lions of Lucerne / Path of the Assassin / State of the Union (Scot Harvath, #1-3)
  • Mississippi Blues (Nanotech, #2)
  • Catherine Coulter the FBI Thrillers Collection Books 6-10
  • Only Survivors Tell Tales
  • Naked Came the Phoenix
  • Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
  • A Ride or Die Kind of Love
  • The Devil's Bones: Cotton Malone vs. Gray Pierce
  • The Titan Series Boxed Set (Titan #1, 2, 3, 3.1, 3.2)
  • Time Spike
  • Hope Reborn (The General, #1-2)
  • Warlord (The General, #1-2)
  • Ah, Treachery!
  • Tarzan Series (Tarzan, #1-8)
  • The Mercy Thompson Collection Books (Mercy Thompson, #1-5)
  • 1636: The Barbie Consortium (Ring of Fire Book 18)
  • The Gabriel Set-Up (Modesty Blaise Graphic Novel Titan #1)
J.D. Robb is the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling In Death series and the pseudonym for #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts. The futuristic suspense series stars Eve Dallas, a New York City police lieutenant with a dark past. Initially conceived as a trilogy, readers clamored for more of Eve and the mysterious Roarke. Secrets in Death, on sale September 2017, is the 45th e ...more
More about J.D. Robb...

In Death (1 - 10 of 46 books)
  • Naked in Death (In Death, #1)
  • Glory in Death (In Death, #2)
  • Immortal in Death (In Death, #3)
  • Rapture in Death (In Death, #4)
  • Ceremony in Death (In Death, #5)
  • Vengeance in Death (In Death, #6)
  • Holiday in Death (In Death, #7)
  • Conspiracy in Death (In Death, #8)
  • Loyalty in Death (In Death, #9)
  • Witness in Death (In Death, #10)

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. —REVELATION” 1 likes
“Lots of medical, scientific, technological advances come through little bits of craziness, a lot of ego.” “Or” 0 likes