Start by marking “We Belong Together” as Want to Read:
We Belong Together

We Belong Together

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Step into the mind boggling world of Mavis Rollins, a woman who wants her granddaughter to marry Makai Wilson, the grandson of the wealthy woman who stole her very own husband back in the day. While raising her granddaughter Sandy, she manages to brainwash her into believing she is destined to spend her life with Makai.

Sandy actually yearns for Makai, but is disappointed

Published December 27th 2008 by Third Eye Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about We Belong Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Belong Together

ISBN: 0-6152288-2-8
Author: Barbara Grovner
Flava Rating: 9 snaps
Amazon Rating: 4 stars

We Belong Together by Barbara Grover is a story about Kara and Makai. A couple that comes together, falls in love and decides to take their relationship to the next level, marriage. Kara feels she is so blessed with the love of her life Makai Wilson. Unbeknownst to Kara, Makai has not been faithful, having sexual relationships on the side before the marriage and after. Did these relations
Rahiem Brooks
Apr 07, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WE BELONG TOGETHER, is an intricately woven romance novel. The novel opens with a look at the dead body of an unidentified woman, prior to rewinding in the next chapter. But the problem is the profession of the murdered victim is listed inn chapter one, and I have a strong certainty about who it is. Hence, I read knowing who was going to be murdered, I just had to wait for it to happen. The story then rewinds and opens with an elaborate wedding, and introduces Makai, the husband (aka Mr. Loverma ...more
Terri
Jun 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, kindle
3.5 stars...This was overall an entertaining read. The editing was something left to be desired, and after about 50% through the story began to feel as if it was rushed. It became predictable as I had already figured out "whodunnit" before it was actually revealed. But for a quick suspense read, for .99 you can't beat it!
Linda
Apr 19, 2009 rated it really liked it
I'm enjoying it so far!
Author G D  Grace
I had the opportunity to read an excerpt from this book and, I must say, the main character puts the H in horrific. Barbara's storyline is quite hair raising!
Jeané Sashi