Start by marking “A Little Slice Of Heaven” as Want to Read:
A Little Slice Of Heaven

A Little Slice Of Heaven

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  352 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
An Angel With a Bruised Spirit…
After a humiliating breakup, Gianna Randazzo temporarily works at her family’s pizzeria and rescues the stray cats that appear on her doorstep. Until the night the stray on her doorstep turns out to be a man!
A Devil’s Bargain…
With educated speech and sterling manners, Kyle Hayden isn’t the average homeless man. Touched by his situation, Gian
Published (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A Little Slice Of Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Little Slice Of Heaven

JulieAnn Corbin
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This is the same review I posted on Amazon.com. I hope no one minds!

***

I haven't read a romance novel in many years, having become something of a "bitter old hag" through relationship downfalls, but I connected with Gina on Facebook and liked her style. I really wanted to read her writing but kept getting sidetracked. Life threw me a new challenge recently and I was looking for something fun and lighthearted to read so I figured it was the perfect time! I chose this book because it had the earli
Jerri Drennen
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A little Slice of Heaven is just that--a slice of Heaven. Gianna Randazzo loves children, animals and helping people. She's known for taking in stray animals, and here is where Kyle Hayden enters the picture. He's homeless, standing next to a dumpster behind the family's pizzaria. Gianna offers him a place to stay and a job, only to find herself falling for the man who had lost everything--or so it seemed. Kyle was hard to like at first, but when he offered to take Gianna to the wedding of the m ...more
H.L. Laffin
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Little Piece of Heaven.

This book was amazing right from the start! I loved meeting Gianna and Kyle. I wasn't sure at first what happened to Kyle, but as I read, I just knew it was a stupid male bet or something. Then to have Gianna treat him as people should be treated, which kindness, was fabulous. I loved how the book unraveled its self. This story was witty, fun, deep and emotional. Loved it. Loved the passion and I loved how each had to learn a lesson. I will be looking for more of Gina's
Gerry Bates
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First time reading Gina Ardito's work. Not the last.

I chose this book because I wanted something short and light hearted. I got that and so much more! Her characters were so well developed and funny. Kyle, the main love interest, had such an arc of growth from arrogance to humility and conscience. Thank goodness Gianna remained true to her core values. I immediately had to buy and start another of Gina's books for another dose of happy. Definitely a story to leave you feeling good.
⚜️Trea
Jun 06, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: challenges-2016
I really hated this book! Kyle may have been better than Gia's ex Frank, but he was still slime in my book! His relationship with Gianna was based on so much deception and lies that it was a wonder that she even took him back! Not only that, but I didn't see much in their interactions to warrant them saying that they loved each other. Definitely enough to go for dating, but not enough to base a marriage off of. The book just simply wasn't that engrossing for me, and I wouldn't recommend it to ot ...more
Marianne Broccolo Bair
Really enjoyed this book

This was a very easy read. once I started I kept reading till I got to the end. Loved the characters and the way Gina Ardito pulled me in with her excellent storytelling. A very enjoyable read.
Cindy
Sep 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-b-c
Kyle and Gianna

This was a good light story with some depth. Kyle is homeless and Gianna hires him. The story evolves from there.
Kenneth Richardson
Exceptional

This book was the best one of all the romance books that kindle had. Most of the romance books had lot of sex which is fine but it was nice to have no sex.
Andrea Barr
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great story!

Loved this story! I could not stop reading it. I thought the characters were interesting and I couldn't wait to find out how it ended.
Kelly
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good

A little unrealistic but still a good book. I wish there was a bit more realistic romance all there was was some kisses and then they are asking each other to be together forever and get married. Where is the middle and the talking about it?
Brian Davis
Good

A nice little story, fun and frothy. The characters are a little two dimensional, but otherwise a good clean romance.
Barbara
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, engaging book. Perfect when you need a light, easy read.
Mariah Lynde
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While I normally choose to read fantasy and paranormal romances, this contemporary romance is a sweet story that deserves a little more limelight.

Meet Gianna and Kyle, two completely opposite people who meet under the strangest of circumstances.

This story by Gina Ardito is a sweet, funny read in the mishaps, motivations, and humanity of two people that have to set aside their own preconceived notions and find that gray area of compromise for a chance at something wonderful.

These characters ar
Frances
Erika
It was a little extreme, how the guy was left with nothing and how no one would help him, but Gianna, who saw beyond the homeless person and decided to help the guy. I like how he learned his lesson, how the experience helped him be more humble and appreciate things better, but I didn't like how he acted most of the time. At least at the end he did the right thing.

If Kyle was stubborn, Gianna was even more, helping everyone she could, but not letting anyone help her. I get that she was betrayed
Pascale
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very well-written, in an easy, mature style. I really like this author's work. Unique story lines, well-developed characters... Some mild cussing, clean romance. This was a good story. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Kim
May 01, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Romances aren't all about the details being perfect. But this one had too many improbable details for me to enjoy it.
Jennifer Hill
Chick lit for sure, but I still really enjoyed it. Sometimes a girl just really needs something fluffy. It was good until the end when they went from 0 to 90 too quick, but still not a bad read.
Yvonne Crawford
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it made me cry
Raea
Apr 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-challenge
This book could have been great. The ending was pretty awesome. But there was so much chitchat. I skimmed the last few chapters just trying to finish it.
Carrie Felton
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and Romantic

This story is very well written, with the scenes and characters coming together seamlessly to create a wonderful romance. Gina Ardito is the master of her trade.
Pam Jackson-gorsline
Life's changes

This is a fun book to read. The characters were interesting and fun. The author developed the people throughout the story and the ending worked out pretty well.
Carolyn
Jun 17, 2016
Mona
A nice little romance, but really nothing special or memorable.
ANNELIESE HUEBGEN
Jun 21, 2016
Rhonda K Gulnac
Jul 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Trust in the Lawe (Colorado Trust #3)
  • Her Reluctant Rancher (Return to Stone Creek, #1)
  • A Man for Mia
  • Border Roads
  • Strength of the Wolf (Northern Shifters, #2)
  • Face of the Maiden
  • Hold the Dark (Markhat, #3)
  • NEG UB2 (M4M, #2)
  • Homosapien ... a fantasy about pro wrestling
  • Tied and True (Satyr's Mist, #1)
  • Heart of the Winter Wolf
  • The Role of a Lifetime
  • Henry and Jim
  • Perfect Timing (Bedlingham, #1)
  • All In (Be-Wished, #1)
  • In Name Only
  • Trespass
  • No Matter What (The Billionaire Bargains, #1)
Gina Ardito has always believed the two most important qualities in life are love and laughter. So it's only natural she'd combine the two in her written works. But that's not all! Gina has a not-so-secret identity: historical romance author Katherine Brandon. This gives her a chance to explore more epic stories with adventure, heart, and sometimes, a little bit of magic.
When not writing, she love
More about Gina Ardito...