Start by marking “Stink y los Tenis Mas Apestosos del Mundo = Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers” as Want to Read:

Stink y los Tenis Mas Apestosos del Mundo = Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Stink #3)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  3,401 Ratings  ·  99 Reviews
When Stink goes to the Everybody Stinks exhibit at the science museum, he discovers that his nose has amazing sniffing abilities. Before long, he's engrossed in toilet water, corpse flowers, and all things smelly, and he and Sophie of the Elves are set to go toe-to-toe in a stinky sneaker contest! Will Stink's sneakers be foul enough to win the Golden Clothespin Award?
Published July 1st 2008 by Alfaguara Infantil (first published February 16th 2007)

Ahmad Sharabiani
Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers (Stink #3), Megan McDonald
عنوانها: استینک و بوگندوترین کتانی های دنیا؛ استینک و بوگندوترین کتانی دنیا؛ استینک و بوگندوترین کفشهای کتانی دنیا؛ تاریخ نخستین خوانش: شانزدهم ماه سپتامبر سال 2016 میلادی
عنوان: استینک و بوگندوترین کتانی های دنیا - کتاب 3؛ نویسنده: مگان مک دونالد؛ مترجم: ریحانه جعفری؛ تهران، افق، 1394؛ در 112 ص؛ شابک: 9786003530966؛ موضوع: داستانهای خیال انگیز و خنده دار قرن 21 م
عنوان: استینک و بوگندوترین کتانی دنیا؛ مترجم: آناهیتا جعفری
Erica Alway
Sep 29, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-books
This book had some good aspects as well as undesirable ones. I liked that this book was a spin off of the Judy Moody series; for students who like that book or ones who want a male perspective, this would gain a lot of readers. I also enjoyed the science that was added to each chapter which included facts about the world's stinkiest flower (the corpse flower) and other record holders related to smells. I thought that the plot was too dry and tried too hard to be funny with the "gross humor". My ...more
Hannah Barton
In this book stink is horrified by his smelly shoe. This book makes me laugh. Stink can not control the smell of his feet. This book is great for young children. Stink gives you a laugh and makes you happy.
Jonas
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stink enters in a rotten sneakers contest. His friend Sophie of the elves was entering too! One of the judges catches a cold so Stink fils in.
Angela Sollom
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute... read this with Zach
Paula
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade
This is my favorite book in the Stink series so far. Highly recommended.
Adora Fahrenbruch
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
YUCK! What is that smell? That would be Stink Moody's super stinky sneakers. Stink and his class are on their way to the Gross Me Out museum for a class field trip. Stinks nose has incredible smell abilities. Stink just could not keep his smelly feet from smelling. He even entered in the cotton sneakers contest. Will Stink Moody take the gold? Read this silly humor filled graphic novel for children to find out.

Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers is part of a children's graphic nov
george
Stink and his second grade class get to go on the most amazing field trip (in Stink's opinion, anyway)--the Everybody Stinks exhibit at the science museum! Stink can't wait and when he finally gets there he realizes that he has an uncanny knack for identifying smells. From B.O. to dirt, feet to rotten cabbage, Stink gets every one correct. He decides that he wants to be a professional sniffer when he gorws up. But before he can do that, he just has to win the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers ...more
Steven R. McEvoy
tink Moody is at it again. Stink got his nickname from his stinky diapers when he was young. But he is also known, nay renowned, for his stinky feet. But in this book he also becomes known for his nose. His class goes on a trip to the museum for a special exhibit - Gross me Out, the Wonderful World of Smelly Stuff. Stink can detect different smells that most other people cannot. But while at the show he finds out about The All-Time World's Super-Stinky Sneaker Contest. Both Stink and one of his ...more
Lorraine Der
Library Catalog

Read about Judy Moody little brother and his adventures as he enters the Super-Stinky Sneaker contest. Dubbed “Mr. Nose-it-all” by his classmates for his unique smelling ability, Stink hopes to one day smell a “corpse” flower. When the contest looks like it might be canceled, are Stink’s dreams lost, or can his teacher come up with a way to save the day? Stink has several others of his own adventures for you to enjoy also. Appropriate for Grades 2-4.
Vonnegut
Oct 25, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was stinky. Well, you know not STINKY, but stink-likely. You know, I didn't really like this book because it said a lot of stinky things! And the worst part about it was the stinky sneakers. If you read this book, I bet you won't like it and if you want to read it, it's called, "Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers." It's covered with green. That's it. P.U. He also has bubble gum on the bottom of his shoe. And stinky slime! The shoe's ripped, you can see his foot. Well, no ...more
Mirko Liang
This third installment of Stink is finally fully enjoyable. The best so far.
Honestly I believe this is what the author should go for in the entire series: weird themes and wacky comedy.
The book is less didactic than the other ones, funnier, original and with a final heartwarming lesson which doesn't hurt. The plot is more linear and it sticks to the premise without many secondary plot lines/vignettes/situations popping up here and there.
If you want to try this series, go for this one directly.
Aleeza Batara
Dec 15, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was pretty good. This is all about Stink wanting to grow up being a World Famous Smeller. Everyone thinks that he can achieve it because he can smell anything. When they went to the museum where you smell various items, they saw a flyer which announces who will win the stinky sneakers competition. When Stink saw this, he already thinks that he will win. But the day of the competition, a judge is home sick and no one can replace the judge, and the competition might be cancelled! Read mo ...more
Gideon
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stink went on a school field trip to the science museum to see the Gross Me Out exhibit and Stink was the only person in the world who smelled every yucky scent that they had... Rotten eggs, toilet water and baby diapers. A few days later there was a contest for the World's Worst Super Stinky Sneakers and the prize was new sneakers for you. Stink was the judge and his friend Sophia won. There was a big hole where her fat toe popped right out of her sneaker and she didn't wear socks. Afterwards t ...more
Tina
Jan 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
This was so funny and the topic is good for boys and girls. I really liked how the topic was unusual but something everyone knew about and could relate to. Loved the funny names for the character but wonder why Sophie is called Sophie of the Elves. This is a series so maybe it was in one of the other books. The stink facts at the end of every chapter were fun and I learned a lot of new things along with the kids. Didn't know that NASA had a smeller but it made sense that they would. After doing ...more
Brittney
"Stink" is a very unusual character. After visiting a "Stink" exhibit at a local museum he discovers his love for stink. He finds himself smelling anything that stinks, like toilet water. In the end stink enters a contest for the sneaker with the worse smell. This book could be used in the classroom as a fun reading assignment. I know there are little boys out there who would love this book. It is a good book for students who are beginning to read on their own.
Jen
Jan 19, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stink Moody and his sister Judy are two of my favorite characters! In this book, Stink decides to enter a stinky sneaker contest along with his friend, Sophie of the Elves. When a judge for the competition falls ill, Stink is asked by his teacher, Mrs. Dempster, to be one of the judges! Does Stink forego that opportunity to participate in the contest or does he decide to use his great sniffer to become a judge? Love all the fun little facts between the chapters.
Derrick Scott
Sep 14, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I read Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers. This story takes place on a field trip. The main character is Stink. The main conflict in this story is that stink has a big "competition". The competition is for him to test his sniffing ability. I recommend this book for little kids because it has some jokes that aren't that funny for us older kids. I didn't really like the book because it wasn't funny, it wasn't interesting, and it isn't really my taste.
Chelle
Sep 11, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the Judy Moody series and so do my kids. I have a daughter and a son so I thought we would try the Stink books and see if we like them as well. I did not like them as well as Judy Moody, that being said my 6 year old boy loved it and did not want me to stop reading. We were on vacation and this book was finished in two days, which is a lot to say for the attention span of a 6 year old boy.
Ubalstecha
During a class trip to the Everybody Stinks exhibit at the science museum, Stink discovers that his nose is the best at determining which smell is which. He also finds out that there is a world's stinkiest sneaker contest. This leads him to experiment to find the smelliest combination of scents so he can win. But what will he do when an even better opportunity comes up.

Fun book full of the gross-out humour that boys LOVE. The Stink series produces yet another great book.
The Brothers
Asher (7yo) read. "It all started when Stink went on a field trip to the Smell Museum. When the trip ended, his friend Sophie told him about the all-time world's worst super stinky sneaker contest. Stink entered the contest, but to his surprise one of the judges came out sick. Another judge asked Stink to be the replacement judge."
Jeff
Dec 29, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, kids-book
My daughter laughed and laughed at parts of this book, even though she herself had read it before. The book is mostly kid humor, but as a parent I took so much pleasure from her raucous enjoyment.

The Stink books are fun, but if you don't want you child to read the words "booger" or "fart" then this book isn't for you.
Meredith
Apr 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, series
I've read several Judy Moodys, but this was my first official Stink book, chosen for a long car ride with my 5-year-old nephew. We had fun listening to it and learning gross stinky facts. And when we got back to my mom's house, we played the "what smell is this?" game with random things in the kitchen. I failed on molasses.

Anna
I found Stink to be quite likable compared to his sister Judy Moody! This book is kind of ridiculous but it's really cute and I like that McDonald incorporates science concepts into her storytelling. Stink is likable and silly -- something that's bound to be a hit with the age group that's reading this!
Jaimie
Pretty cute. I always appreciate the realistic dialogue for the age of the kids, however, after having recently finished reading HP and the Chamber of Secrets to my 7-year-old son, I think he was disappointed in both the short length of this book and the simplistic storyline. After the last page he said "that's it?" Ha ha.
Dillon
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finshed-the-book
The book was great! I red some of their series books. I recommend you to choose this book and read it.
This is why this book is great , this book is great because its great for young readers and many others things it teaches you new words so you can figure out it. this book can be very disgusting but its has some great adventures. please read this book its great. 4 star. :)
Charly
Jun 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED that book so much! Because Stink [a character in the story:] is an amazing smeller and he has supper stinky sneakers. And he wants to win the stinkiest sneaker contest but at the same time he wanted to be a judge but that would be cheating he couldn't vote for his own sneakers. He had to make a hard decision. Hope you get to read it!
Allison Kong
I read the book "stink and the worlds most stinkiest sock" and I thought of different things. I read it super fast and was still able to comprehend it. It uses good descriptive words and I really enjoyed it. It's about stink and how he enters a contest for stinkiest sneakers and then he wins! This was very interesting to me.
Acton
Dec 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cash
This book is about a kid who entered a contest for the world's worst smelling sneakers. I thought it was a good book because it was very funny. The funniest part to me was when Stink's sister made up a song about him using funny words. I would recommend this book to someone who understands jokes.
Room 123
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this book, there's a stinky sneaker contest. This book is called Stink and the World's Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers. It can teach you stuff. The facts are funny. Go to a library and look for this book! by Max
Stinky Shoes!!!!!!!! 1 4 Mar 02, 2013 06:31PM
  • Never Swipe a Bully's Bear (Roscoe Riley Rules, #2)
  • Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Voodoo Vultures from Venus (Ricky Ricotta, #3)
  • The Fenway Foul-Up (Ballpark Mysteries, #1)
  • The Great Egyptian Grave Robbery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #2)
  • Your Mother Was a Neanderthal
  • Ms. LaGrange Is Strange! (My Weird School, #8)
  • Mind Games
  • Captain Awesome to the Rescue!
  • Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray: The Uproar at the Front Door
  • Frankie Pickle and the Pine Run 3000 (Frankie Pickle, #2)
  • Trouble at the Arcade (The Hardy Boys: Secret Files, #1)
  • The Case of the Missing Monkey (High-Rise Private Eyes, #1)
  • The Case of the Spooky Sleepover (Jigsaw Jones Mystery #4)
"Sometimes I think I am Judy Moody," says Megan McDonald, author of the Judy Moody series, the Stink series, and THE SISTERS CLUB. "I'm certainly moody, like she is. Judy has a strong voice and always speaks up for herself. I like that."

For Megan McDonald, being able to speak up for herself wasn't always easy. She grew up as the youngest of five sisters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Her father, an
More about Megan McDonald...

Stink (10 books)
  • Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid (Stink, #1)
  • Stink and the Incredible Super-Galactic Jawbreaker (Stink, #2)
  • Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express (Stink, #4)
  • Stink: Solar System Superhero (Stink, #5)
  • Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Stink, #6)
  • Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Stink, #7)
  • Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Stink, #8)
  • Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Stink, #9)
  • Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Stink, #10)