Start by marking “Twilight Guardian (Children of the Goddess, #3)” as Want to Read:
Twilight Guardian (Children of the Goddess, #3)

Twilight Guardian

(Children of the Goddess #3)

Not even the Goddess can save him…but maybe love can.

A Sariel guard, Kit has spent centuries fulfilling his people’s oath to protect the Trueblood Clan. Not Vampire, not Were, and certainly not human, Kit is something altogether…different. And when he is called back home to honor his obligations one last time, he can do none other than obey.

Jesse experiences life behind th
Published May 12th 2009 by Samhain Publishing (first published April 30th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Twilight Guardian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twilight Guardian

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
I'm crying to much to say more than I LOVE WHEN A GIANT HAS A HAPPY ENDING!!!

Ok I'm back and better now! First off let me say I LOVE THE MYTHOLOGY in this book!! I loved Kit and his character is a true warrior and guardian! He has never wanted anything put do his duty and he did just that proudly! He dreams of Jesse and they are some HOT HOT DREAMS!!! Jesse is a photographer who dreams of Kit and his crazy world. One dream is different and now Jesse needs to find out if any of this is real so sh
Zeek
Kit, a member of a secretive race, has guarded the True Blood mediator and his clan for quite some time (Regina in the Sun), keeping a pact set up between his race and theirs’ for a thousand years. With peace being made between the Unborn and Truebloods (Vampires and Weres to you and me), others are thinking that they- warriors all- will go soft. Not Kit, he’ knows his time is short, for he has been called home to fulfill one last duty. Only his Angel, a woman he meets in his dreams, keeps him s ...more
Jessi
Jun 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by R. G. Alexander.

Ms. Alexander always adds something wonderful and fanciful to each story. The mythology she invents for Twilight Guardian is so much fun, and the story is beautiful, touching, and unique. The romance sizzles and pleases. And the cyclopse is fabulous, yes? Yes.

I highly recommend the entire Children of the Gogdess series and, really, everything else by Ms. Alexander.
Cindyg
Apr 06, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
One hell of a read...this is a great series...sexy characters...hell of...so hang on to your seats cause it's one hell of a hawt ride. Highly recommend this book as well as the entire series.
Kathy
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Children of the Goddess #3
Kit finally gets his story and it's a doozy! This was an excellent addition to this highly entertaining series!

The only problem I've had with this series is that the books are not long enough. When I get done. I always feel like there should've been so much more. I don't know how to explain it, except to say that there are times when I turn the page and actually end up going back to make sure that I didn't skip a page.

The authors writing is very entertaining and engagin
Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews)
"5 out of 5 stars. I LOVED THIS BOOK! Really even though this is the 3rd book in this series, reading this description for this book was what got me interested in reading this series in the first place (even though I've only read the first book in the series other then this one, and skipped over the second one). *sigh* It met all of my expectations and ..."

Read more of this review and a TEASER here: https://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2010/05/idolizing-in-children-of-goddess-series.html
Alia Makki
Nov 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Man, this should have been my favorite in the series, but the amount of typos and shortcuts the author took to cover story grounds made me so sad.

The reason why this was my favorite in the series is because of the HIGH STAKES sprinkled throughout the story, maintaining that taut suspense that kept me on the emotional edge of either crying or jumping straight to the end JUST TO BREATHE.

Or to blow off some un-literary steam. Eh-he. Ehehehe.
E.
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, paranormal
“Twilight Guardian” is the third novella in R.G. Alexander’s ‘Children of the Goddess’ series. Kit is one of the elite group that pledged to guard the Trueblood mediator and his clan and his current duties have conferred responsibility for guarding Zander Sariel and his mate as well as his brother Lux Sariel and his two mates. Kit's eternal loneliness has been assuaged over the years by the female he calls his “Sarasvatti” whom he has watched grow up in his imagination until their interactions h ...more
Netanella
First paragraph: A cloak of purple and blue descended over the mountainside, blanketing the world in shadowy twilight. His people knew these shadows well. They’d lived in them for millennia, guarding the Trueblood Mediator and his clan from harm. Honoring a debt to those who’d saved them from wandering the Earth as ghosts. Alone.

I liked this third entry into the "Children of the Goddess" series by author R.G. Alexander much better than the first two, quite possibly because she enriched her story
Sher
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Maggie Shayne rocks it in this great, long awaited sequel to her Wings in the Night series..
Charlie discovers she has the Belladonna Antigen in her blood and finds out she will only live to some where in her 30's. Killian is a vampire who thinks he is the only one remaining of his kind..They are drawn to each other but they do not understand why..Charlie is one of the Chosen, whom the Vampires are drawn to to protect..
Roxy is the oldest living Chosen.. Charlie's grandmother. She takes Charlie on
T.J. Michaels
Oct 18, 2010 rated it really liked it
The mythology in this book is fresh and very, very clever. I really like the world that R.G. built and I couldn't help but read the rest of the series. As a whole, this series is freakin' awesome with some twists and turns that never even crossed my mind. Brilliant stuff! You'll see this same review for all four books, though the ratings may vary a little. Midnight Falls (Children of the Goddess, #4) by R.G. Alexander Lux in Shadow (Children of the Goddess, #2) by R.G. Alexander Twilight Guardian (Children of the Goddess, #3) by R.G. Alexander
Amyiw
Feb 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: x-2014, series, erotic, pnr
Here we get the giants of the Sariel Guards and what they must do to survive. We know that the woman, Jesse is special but it is dragged on until the end, though we get little by little some abilities. Everything comes to a head when the sacrifice is offered and we find out who she is a what the betrayal will cost. It was a pretty good back story but mainly it is the story of Jesse and Kit connection from the beginning of her life and their coming together. Very erotic and a bit repetitive of th ...more
Robin
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was ok
The first two in this series were pretty good. I liked the characters and the plot. I was looking forward to this one because it had a lot of promise. Just didn't work for me. I found Jesse more annoying than anything. Kit could have been done better as well. I'll try the last one but I'm not holding out much hope.
Michelle Tempted By Books
An erotic take on the standard Vampires, Werewolves and Magic oh my. Children of the Goddess has all the usual paranormal creatures but in a much more compromising position. This series has an ongoing plot, repeat characters and constant introduction to new faces. This is not your standard erotic romance there is straight, gay and bisexual encounters so be warned.
Jessica
Jan 24, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-bookshelf
While Kit was/is all kinds of hot, this was probably my least favorite so far. This was the most unbelievable out of the 3 that I've read so far. And something about giants just give me the heeby geebies.
Kimberlee
Aug 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
Just when I think what else can I learn RG Alexander adds something new to the mix the Igigi, a warrior with mad skills in fighting. Kit is three thousand years old and finally without thinking it is possible finds his mate Jesse who is half humand half god. Again I'm really enjoying this series.
Radiant
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kit character was really mysterious one n I wanted to know more abt him n this one was a treat to read.Jesse's innocence n get belief in kit n her protective nature to save him...n the twist n turns...loved all of it.
Mary
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
And it gets better

I love when an author builds a world and mixes old and new together. The first two books should be read first.
Kendra
Apr 19, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked this one the best so far in the series. I really didn't think I'd care for Kit's story, but once I started reading, I couldn't stop.
Heather in FL
I really enjoyed this one. For one thing, I loved the Kit character. But the tie to mythology was really interesting, too. So far, this is my favorite of the three I've read... one to go!
Maria Almeida
Apr 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Love it Thanks RG
Linda
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Kit's story. I love that the previous characters contine to be a part of each new story. On to book 4!
Karen ~ Divhine
Sep 08, 2010 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, read-2009
Did not finish...
42day
Feb 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Another fun hot sexy read. I love Alexanders turn on mythology and the creation of life on earth. This igigi warrior is stalking my dreams...
Sarah  thomas
Apr 26, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
again another book in this series i loved it was different from the others and involved a human and we got to learn more of the secrets about the mother and there crazy world
Lyrical
Sep 06, 2010 rated it liked it
I finally got the details I wanted in the last 30 pages of the book. It was good but not as much at the first two. You know I HAVE to read the 4th one!
Lindsay
I enjoy the stories in these books in between all the hot dirty. I sometimes wish their was more of the non-sexual story, but I did say sometimes.
RhoMelie
Jun 17, 2017
sonja sauter
Sep 14, 2018
Daiquiri
rated it it was ok
Oct 29, 2015

• Sweeter Than Wine (Tales of the Were: Brotherhood of Blood #4)
  • The Breeder (Wasteland, #3)
  • Beyond the Darkening
  • Vampire Awakening
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • Icy Heat (Heat Series)
  • Carinian's Seeker (Vampire Council of Ethics, #1)
  • Noble Blood (The Gray Court, #2)
  • The Bite of Silence (Biting Love Series)
  • Out of the Box (On the Edge)
  • Chaos Burning (Bound by Magick, #2)
  • Hidden by Blood (Sweetblood, #1.5)
  • Checkmate (Mates, #2)
  • An Invitation: Alayna's Training
  • Tangled Tinsel
  • Hot for Teacher (Jane Porter, #4)
  • Called by Blood (The Faustin Bros., #1)
  • Wild Highland Magic (The MacInnes Werewolves Trilogy, #3)
R.G. Alexander is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 45 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat.

She has lived all over the United States, studied archaeology and mythology, been a nurse, a vocalist, and now a writer who feels lucky everyday that she gets to share her stories with her readers. She loves talking

Children of the Goddess (5 books)
  • Regina in the Sun (Children of the Goddess, #1)
  • Lux in Shadow (Children of the Goddess, #2)
  • Midnight Falls (Children of the Goddess, #4)
  • Eternal Guardian (Children of the Goddess, #4.5)