Jump to ratings and reviews

Purple Curve Effect

Primed to empower you right where you are right now, this book is about creating outrageous growth and success. It zeros in on the heart of Constraints Management Method (CMM), based on Eli Goldratt's Theory of Constraints (TOC), then adapts it for immediate use by individuals, entrepreneurs and even those working in the trenches of large organizations.

Foreword by H. William Dettmer.

186 pages, Paperback

First published April 1, 2004

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Jeff Ski Kinsey

1 book27 followers
Author.

A writer since 1998 and blogging since 2005.

Author of "Purple Curve Effect" with Thayer Bennett.

Retired Marketing Mad Man™ USMC Veteran. Author, Speaker, Dev & Entrepreneur. Mentor. Investor. Interests: #Alexa #innovation #solar #Tesla #motorcycles #2a

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
3 (75%)
4 stars
1 (25%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
Profile Image for Jeff Kinsey.
Author 1 book27 followers
April 6, 2009
I wrote this book, so my logic may be flawed with regard to my rating. But I doubt it.
Profile Image for Ricardo Andorinho.
5 reviews4 followers
May 17, 2009
A great effort to help everyone who wants to live a full life time experience. I really think Jeff lives a happy life and he really wants to share his secrets with every reader. Meet him on-line. He is a person that can influence you the way you wont forget. Purple Curve Effect is an excellent guide to take action. Follow the rules and observe the results.
3 reviews
February 12, 2011
Very easy read. Ski has a great way through storytelling taking complex concepts of TOC understandable.
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.