Start by marking “Man of Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Man of Fantasy

Man of Fantasy

(The Best Men #3)

Close friends since childhood, Kyle, Duncan and Ivan have become rich, successful co-owners of a beautiful Harlem brownstone. The one thing each of them lacks is a special woman to share his life with—until true love steps in to transform three sexy single guys into grooms-to-be….Handsome psychotherapist Ivan Campbell could diagnose his own issues in a heartbeat—fear of ...more
Published July 21st 2009 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Man of Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Man of Fantasy

Start your review of Man of Fantasy
Ava Smith-forrest
Ivan and Nayo

Two very sweet and strong people with commitment issue's Ivan because feared losing love and Nayo because feared love would not leave room for success.
LaKesha Seegars
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I'm a romantic at geart and I have never been disappointed with any book by Rochelle Alers. Another great read
Sharon Eikenberry-Deary
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ivan came from a poor family in Harlem. After college Ivan is back in Harlem with a newly renovated Brownstone and a career of a psychotherapist, college professor and professional speaker. When Carla his interior designer finished his Brownstone she told him he needed pictures to finish his walls. Carla gave him an inventation to a gallary showing of a new photographer Nayo. When he went to the gallary and meet her sparks happened between them. From then on sparks keep going thru them. Tho the ...more
Carla
Jul 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book yesterday and finished it the same day. I love that the three novels are connected and that you get to continue to see all three men in each story. Neither of the first two books indicated the kind of pain that Ivan was hiding it just seemed that he was the one with his stuff together.

I really enjoyed this book and can not wait to see what Ms. Alers has next for us.
Morgan
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-library
I truly loved Ivan and Nayo's love story it all started with him going to get false opp opening and it blossomed into true love that was just beautiful the best men series was ultimately a real good series and I highly recommend the series to anyone.
Dyannah
In my opinion this was better than the one I read with DG and Tamara. I have now begun reading Man of Fate. We shall see. This one was very good and kept my interest much more so. Although I think they slept together too quick, it is fantasy and a love story.
Katrina Battle
Nice story

I enjoyed the series, the brotherly love and support of each one... Ivan, Kyle and Duncan were the "Best Men" but they had their baggage. Nayo, Tamara and Ava are all women who are driven with their own baggage. It's great that there is happily ever after.
Angela
Dec 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
It's the last but held it's own.
Temptingat40
Jul 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Very good I would recommend the trilogy
Toni
Oct 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
I liked this book a lot. Great interesting read about young professionals trying to fit love into the equation of life!
Karla
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shone
Sep 20, 2009 rated it really liked it
An amazing end to the series. I would like to read about the Valentine wedding of Kylen and the wedding of D. G. Just plum happy for Ivan.
Phano
Sep 16, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rochelle-alers
Love it. Two professionals falling in love
Rochelle
Megan
Mar 22, 2012
Sonya
Apr 25, 2011

• Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove)
  • Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Everlasting Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Heart's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Seduced by Second Chances (Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List, #3)
  • His to Claim (The Westmoreland Legacy)
  • Rebel (Women Who Dare, #1)
  • Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove, #3)
  • One Christmas Song (The Taylors of Temptation, #4)
  • Love in Catalina Cove (Catalina Cove #1)
  • Noble Love (The Nobles of Sweet Rapids Book 1)
  • Falling for a Knight (The Wild Knights Book 1)
  • Sin City Vows (Sin City Secrets)
  • The Waitress's Secret
  • Promising Forever (Falling for a Rose Book 11)
  • A Lesson On Love (Jenkins & Sons Construction Series Book 3)
  • Noble Surrender (The Nobles of Sweet Rapids Book 2)
  • Noble Seduction (The Nobles of Sweet Rapids Book 4)
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in ...more

The Best Men (3 books)