Start by marking “Negeri van Oranje” as Want to Read:
Negeri van Oranje

Negeri van Oranje

Kata siapa kuliah di luar negeri itu gampang?

Perkenalkan Lintang, Banjar, Wicak, Daus, dan Geri. Lima anak manusia terlahir di Indonesia, terdampar bersekolah di Belanda demi meraih gelar S2. Mulai dari kurang tidur karena begadang demi paper, kurang tenaga karena mesti genjot sepeda 5 km bolak-balik ke kampus setiap hari, sampai kurang duit hingga terpaksa mencari
Published April 2009 by Bentang Pustaka

Start your review of Negeri van Oranje
Rizki Aslan
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i don't want to be gay
Astrid
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it
This book gave me tips about studying in Netherlands, and after reading this book i felt pretty familiar about the cities around. the story tho, very decent. :)
Arief Abdurachman H.
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Inspirative!
Anidos
Oct 02, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I bought this book because I'm in need of motivation. Its blurb's first sentence hooked me. And honestly because of it was 30% off at IIBF.

So I watched the movie last year and even though I thought its plot seemed like non-existant, it's still one kinda feel-good film. Good-looking casts, eye-pleasing shots, all other pretty stuffs and good-mood me might've been the factors. I just knew that the written version must speak more than the motion pictures, which in fact... not really, I guess.

Itsna A Zulfiyah
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Tired of the Newbloods, the Scarlet Guards, and the Prince, I decided to read this book. It took a little bit longer time than I thought.

Well, how do I describe this.....
This book is good enough with its beautiful friendship story. I love to see the beautiful and touching love-friendship story between them.

In some ways, this book also inspires me that nothing but hardships can help you accomplish your dreams. (If only I could be as hardworking as they are, it would be wonderful)

But
Ratih Arofa
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a soon-to-be graduate student in 'that particular university' in Dutch (aamiin for that), I find this book useful in a fun way. I love the relationship between the squad and all the drama mixed with jokes that happened here. It also serves a great amount of information in school, job, living, tourism, et cetera, there in Netherland (moreover in a student perspective). An unexpected twist almost in the last chapter made it even more enjoyable. Negeri Van Oranje is a catch, I like it (while ...more
Yasmin Nabila
Jun 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
A total reading pleasure, i enjoyed every moment of it. I feel like the authors wanna tell us the whole thing, ups and downs about studying in Netherlands, without trying hard to be the ones who know-it-all. The ending was out of my expectation, it ends in a way I don't expect I will find it amusing. I was pretty sad when only a few pages left for me to read - the characters just feel like real. Two thumbs up for the exhilarating literature.
Victor Ricardo
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
The story is about life of some students from Indonesia that studying in Netherlands, how they solved moral conflicts between staying abroad and go back to Indonesia, and how they finally accomplished their dream as they planned before. It gives a lot of insight and condition about studying in Netherlands with comprehensive and intriguing description about the country. I think reading this before go studying there would be very helpful.
Genta Modieze
Oct 08, 2010 rated it really liked it
lucu... tapi gak nyangka... unpredictable banget gerinya ngay... (kasihan deh LINTANG,) finally she married with Wicak who found her crying next to the bridge in Austria but i forgot what's the bridge name
Idrus
Feb 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
great book. guess what? i really want to continue my study in Netherlands after reading this book. not only very inspirational, but also funny stories mixed with the taste of love, friendship, hard work, and... you can also find a bit details about Netherlands in this book!
Pramesthi Dinar
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Lagi-lagi buku yang lumayan telat saya baca, but still so good. And Daus inspired me so much. Im goin to get my LLM in Utrecht for sure!
But unfortunately KTIV is permanently close just weeks ago.
Schatge, wacht mij!
Melinda
Jan 23, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: motivated-me
Loves the book...

remind me of the old days as a foreign student in a country far far away from home...;P

I really recommended this book for everyone who wants to study abroad..or for everyone who wants to remember good old days abroad...;P
Ana
Nov 30, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiksi-indonesia
The only reason I liked this book was just the experience I got after read it. I am not really pay attention to the plot, yet I like the way they connected between setting and plot, so It was not so bad. But really, I think this book could did better than just as this.
Puji Astuti
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Fun, lighthearted book, but reckless in how it's written. So, despite the fun and abundant information for Indonesian student living in Netherland, i am not convinced to like this book.
Muhammad Riyan Abdurrahman
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really love this book!
Reni Fatmasari
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
it makes a big change in my life..
watermellow
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it
one word to describe this book: fun!
Febrina Betsy
Feb 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: inspiring
Holland oh Holland.. Take me to that place, pleaseeee!
Hazel Rama
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lulu maisuroh
Jan 19, 2010 rated it liked it
jadi makin pingin ke Belanda after reading this book,, pingin bersepeda disana,, pingin tahu RedLight district*lho :D
Meisyarah
Dec 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Aaaa take me to Holland, please!
Anissa Utami
Feb 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
lovely, fun and amusing..
Ririh
Sep 06, 2010 rated it liked it
inspiring....coz sometimes come back to hometown wasn't a bad idea at all...but should i??
Dissa
Nov 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Nay,, won't continue..
Dandy Satriatama
I've read it like hundred times since 2009 and last year was my stop since It already was majored in cinemas
Cloe Cassiopeias
Feb 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
i get a spirit to go abroad after reading this book..
Alifia
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yulia Dela
Jan 04, 2010 rated it it was ok
great plot but with unexpected ending. :)
i think, idea for matchmaking two of main characters is not so good.
Nuramalia
Dariant Virgi
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
amazing book !
the combined story about foreign student, love, and humor.

• Negeri 5 Menara