Start by marking “Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack, #5)” as Want to Read:
Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack, #5)

Enticing Elliott

(Moon Pack #5)

Elliott comes to the Moon pack bar to meet with Anthony. Little does he know that Anthony's plans include handing him off to Parker, the pack security officer. Parker takes one look at the slim accountant and knows he's found the submissive mate of his dreams. Warning: there are m/m encounters that feature hot sex and lengths of rope.
ebook, 1st Edition, 84 pages
Published April 10th 2009 by Literary Road (first published April 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Enticing Elliott, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticing Elliott

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
1,147 books — 1,532 voters
Among the Living by Jordan Castillo PriceWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyCamp Hell by Jordan Castillo PriceWith Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Paranormals
1,079 books — 837 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Enticing Elliott (Moon Pack, #5)
Ami
Jul 17, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-short-stories
READ THE NEW VERSION ON 29/11/11

Opinion on the new version:

Anthony the matchmaker does it again. This time, he brings Elliott as an accountant -- but his real reason is to present this innocent half-breed wolf to Parker, the head of security of Moon Pack. Parker has Dom tendency and he has been waiting for his submissive mate to arrive. As a story, it's sweet and not complicated. Since Parker is more experience, he brings Elliott to the joy of mating and submission. Though there's rope-play, the
Mackenzie
The one thing I regret most about this particular story, one about one of Silver's 'enforcers' Parker and the sweet and innocent Elliott, is that it comes right after the hugely memorable Dare/Steven installment. If you ask me, I can't mention one thing about the pairing that I like because I wasn't as invested in their well-being as I was in Dare and Steven. It's a pity because they really are nice characters, but they're just not as memorable as Dare and Steven.

Enticing Elliott's saving grace
Aղցela W.
Feb 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this story. I also like how Anthony is always messing with the others playing matchmaker. Parker has been having dreams of meeting his mate. Sweet submissive Elliot was asked to meet Anthony the club setting them up know doubt. When Parker meets Elliot he knows he has met his mate. Elliot who is only half wolf is not so sure. It's funny when Parker has him shift so he can see for himself I thought that it was really. I really like this series
Sandra
Aug 21, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
carino come i precedenti e nulla più,troppo breve e con pochi avvenimenti.
Debbie Benson
Parker is waiting for his mate to come. Anthony hires a new accountant, Elliott who he tells to come to the club. There Elliott meets Parker and Parker refuses to be parted from him. Later Parker mates Elliott and Elliott is accepted as one of Anthony's soldiers when Parker requests from the alpha pair for Elliott to join the pack.
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Ah la la… Quelle déception… Alors que les choses commençaient bien, j’ai bien accroché au couple qui est mignon comme tout j’ai la frustrante impression d’inachevé, qu’il manque quelque chose dans ce livre. Elliott et Parker ont beau être attachants, cela ne cache pas le manque de profondeur et d’évolution de l’intrigue de la série dans sa globalité.

Mais revenons à nos moutons avec le couple de protagonistes. Elliott est un loup à part, un solitaire dans la meute bien que haut placé. Il ne pense
Elisa Rolle
It was a bit I read this series, so I’m not completely sure the feeling is correct but I had the impression Enticing Elliott was a little more light than the other in the series, and the same characters were making fun of all the “you are my mate, you will be mine forever” line that is so predominant in the previous novellas.

Maybe that is due to the fact that Parker is a simple enforcer, not an Alpha or Beta or whatever of the pack. He is mostly a supporting character and as such his story is
Carrie
Dec 06, 2011 rated it liked it
Well, so far each short story seems to be more like a chapter of Anthony & Silver's story; all really quick reads & the angst of the books usually seem forced. I think it would actually be better if read all at once, instead of like a serial with each chapter coming out every few months. However, the main plot is interesting, so I keep following it.
From the blurb I expected there to be more of a hardcore D/s angle.
Tam
Elliott is a werewolf who is the new employee of Anthony who makes him come to the club. There he meets Parker who was his mate in another life. Parker lives off-site and takes Elliott home when the mutants attack he escapes with Elliott and blows up his home. Seems Parker likes a little BDSM and introduces Elliott who seems fine with it. They suspect and inside traitor since they found Parker’s house.
Mandy Quinn
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book and these series of books too

I enjoyed reading this book it was really good to read. I love this series so far it is really good. I love the relationship between Parker and Elliot. I love the twists and turns and the edge of the seat action in this book and this series. I also love the comedy in these books too. I will recommend these books to everybody I know and to all my friends too.
Melanie~~
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Very interesting twist at the end.

I did think that Elliott handled waking up bound way better than I'd have expected for a newly de-flowerd former virgin. I also had issues with Elliott not hearing the alarms at Parker's home.

Loved Anthony's compulsion and efforts to care for all the members of the Moon Pack.
Phaney
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
2015 Re-read:

Again an okay, brief story.

I have some qualms about the way Parker ties Elliott up in his sleep without any prior indication of his special needs. That does not seem very kinky to me, or at least not particularly considerate.

Either way, this is very much in keeping with how things have been going for the first four books.
CB
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have read the entire series that is out to date, which is "Attracting Anthony" through "Questioning Quain."

It is very entertaining with interesting characters and unique twists in each story. The characters also appear throughout all the stories, which is something I enjoy about reading any series.

I will be waiting for the rest of the series "R" through "Z" to come out!
Em Woods
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m-romance
Parker has been a favorite of mine since he came into this series and I was a little afraid I wouldn't find anyone "good enough" for him...lol. But I absolutely fell in love with Elliott from the very first instance of standing on the club's front doorstep. So calm yet fierce, innocent yet willing, and the perfect match for Parker. This is by far my favorite of the series.

Blackravens Reviews
Apr 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ms. Kell packs a lot of detail into a short story. She also leaves the reader anxious for the next one. There is humor, suspense, a few surprises and plenty of hot sex of the m/m variety as characters interact with their mates and fulfill that part of their destinies. To view the remainder of this review, please visit http://www.blackravensreviews.com/?p=...
Rachel Emily
May 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really love this series. I love Anthony throughout the entire series, and I enjoy each new character that is introduced and paired up with someone. I'm really glad this author is back working on this series and look forward to reading the new never been released stories!
Lila Hunter
3.5 out of 5

I liked this book, but I was expecting more. In the previous book the author mentioned this couple were together in a previous life. Unfortunately, that aspect is not part of this book. I think this couple needed more time to connect. It was a good read, but a little short for great.
Amarilli Settantatre
Episodio in cui non succede praticamente nulla, dalla prima pagina sai già cosa deve accadere, approfondimento personaggi al minimo, scene fisiche identiche ai precedenti episodi. E prima che uno cominci a godersi la storia... puf, già finita. Visti i due, mi aspettavo molto di più.
Karyn
Oct 31, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal, mm, 2010-13
5 books down the line you'd think someone would take the time to correct the spelling and other mistakes. One good thing going for this series is that the stories are short and get done in one sitting.
This one was ok
Maggie
Feb 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I just can't say enough how good this series is. Paced well, the story continues to draw you in and you really care about the characters. I love the way it flows and Amber has created such a great community with amazing people in it!
Louan
Tamela
This series is a light read with a few serious moment but nothing tragic.

Recommended for a quick snack read.
Denise White
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Favorite so far

As far as plot wise book 5 was the best so far...more things are going on than the mate thing...Will definitely continue on to book 6
Shawnie Nicole
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this. I have to say though, I need more angst.
Shelley
Oct 14, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, romance, shifters
Marsha Spence
Apr 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para
LOVED Elliot and Parker!!
Jen Pinto
Mar 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
A few less typos, but still some editing issues. It was a sweet story and I especially liked Anthony's gesture at the end.
Olivia
May 25, 2010 rated it liked it
The only thing that keeps me reading this series is the characters. They are so funny!
Lily

Quick, easy to read "you're my mate, let's get it on" story. Not bad but nothing makes it stand out in this over-saturated genre/theme.
Noughty
Pure man. If this were a historical with a damsel that word might seem right, but not here.

• Noem (Whitedell Pride, #24)
  • Aeron (Whitedell Pride, #25)
  • Nuallan (Gillham Pack #18)
  • Daniel (Council Enforcers, #1)
  • Anthony (Council Enforcers, #2)
  • Calvin (Gillham Pack #19)
  • Kin ( Council Enforcers, #3)
  • Sei (Gillham Pack, #20)
  • Cerris (Council Enforcers, #4)
  • Geoffrey (Gillham Pack, #21)
  • Yerad (Council Enforcers, #5)
  • Neriah (Gillham Pack, #22)
  • Rabbit (Gillham Pack #23)
  • Mael (Council Enforcers, #6)
  • Damien (Council Enforcers, #7)
  • Shawn (Gillham Pack #24)
  • Just a Bit Shameless (Straight Guys, #8)
  • Just a Bit Wrong (Straight Guys, #4)
Amber Kell has made a career out of daydreaming. It has been a lifelong habit she practices diligently as shown by her complete lack of focus on anything not related to her fantasy world building.

When she told her husband what she wanted to do with her life he told her to go have fun.

During those seconds she isn't writing she remembers she has children who humor her with games of 'what if' and let

Moon Pack (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Attracting Anthony (Moon Pack, #1)
  • Baiting Ben (Moon Pack, #2)
  • Courting Calvin (Moon Pack, #3)
  • Denying Dare (Moon Pack, #4)
  • Finding Farro (Moon Pack, #6)
  • Getting Gabe (Moon Pack #7)
  • Hunting Henry (Moon Pack #8)
  • Inflaming Inno (Moon Pack #9)
  • Judging Jager (Moon Pack #10)
  • Keeping Kylen (Moon Pack #11)