Start by marking “Destined to Love (Destiny, #2)” as Want to Read:
Destined to Love (Destiny, #2)

Destined to Love (Destiny Series #2)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  43 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award-Winner for Best Historical Time Travel Romance of the Year
“The most delicious, thrilling, rambunctious time-travel adventure to come along in a long time.” –Romantic Times Magazine

HER TRUE LOVE WAITS IN THE PAST
Doctor Josie Reed has made peace with the idea that she’ll likely die single, alone, and surrounded by a herd of feral cat
Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages
Published September 28th 1994 by HarperTorch (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Destined to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destined to Love

Anne
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good time travel romance. The female lead was feisty and a great character. The male lead was strong and sexy. Story was a good one too.
Maree Repa
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kirsten's Biggest Change

Five Amazing Stars

I was absolutely thrilled to read the second book from the am amazing series, Destiny series. Written by the amazing, Suzanne Elizabeth. I was completely excited to read this wonderful historic tale of true love. Such a passionate book which I could not put down once until the end!!

In the 21st century, San Franciscan, Police Officer, Kristen Ford, who had had her bereavement leave of a fortnight before. She known now it was time for her to return to wo
Tonya Dzierzon
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read!

I like this authors writing style. The characters are all believable and hold depth. This particular heroine and hero are probably my favorite out of all the books I’ve read of hers, yet. I found myself laughing at their witty repertoire and fights as it wasn’t forced and wasn’t annoying or unnecessary as some other books I’ve read. Some books try too hard to prove the heroine a ‘fiery spirited independent woman’ but with Josie she just was. And he was definitely a dominant guy but th
Diane Horne
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Destined To Love By Suzanne Elizabeth

Four stars..Good romantic novel..Good storyline, very little sensually..Not too much of an ending..Time travel thing was not elaborate enough..But I would read her again.
Cindy
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the Josie character

Really enjoyed the dialogue in this book. Josie had a great comeback for everything.
Kept looking for more "reactions" to her "future" dress and attitude. I just couldn't believe everyone would not find her strange and out of place.
Netanella
Jul 10, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: time-travel, romance
Loved the book, up until the very end, where the sheer annoyance of our intrepid heroine Josie, who wouldn't know true love if it bit her on the ass, cost this book a star. Otherwise, nice historical western time travel romance complete with Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett, Apache Indians, and a modern day female doctor with a "Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn" t-shirt.
Hafiza
Sue Smith
Nov 15, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Destiny Series (5 books)
  • WHEN DESTINY CALLS: A Western Time Travel Romance (The Destiny Series Book 1)
  • Destiny Awaits (Destiny, #3)
  • Destiny's Embrace (Destiny, #4)
  • Destiny in Disguise (Destiny,#5)