Start by marking “Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #7)” as Want to Read:
Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #7)

Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books #7)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  83 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Oh, no! Something has happened to all of the candy in Bailey City. Will they still be able to have the Easter egg hunt?
64 pages
Published 2008 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies

Ruby
Apr 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Easter without candy?! With the huge city-wide Easter Egg Hunt competition coming up, it's up to the Bailey School Kids to find a way to rid the town of vampiress Carmella Bitem before she drains the entire city's supply of sweet treasure.

This is a cute book which blends humor and suspense nicely. It provides the conflict for kids in a manner that won't keep them up at night by making the vampire drain chocolate bunnies rather than the alternative. It also gives adds touch of "problem solving" o
Megan Cureton
The Bailey school kids, consisting of Liza, Howie, Eddie, and Melody. They were excited for the egg hunt the next day and went to the candy store to get some candy because they couldn't wait until tomorrow. They met a lady named Carmella Bitem and she had pointy teeth like a vampire and hypnotized Howie. Carmella has sucked the sugar out of every bag of candy and has left the kids without a hope at the egg hunt. Thankfully they came up with a plan to toss garlic at the vampire and made her leave ...more
Kim
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
My youngest always enjoyed reading the Bailey School Kids series when he started reading on his own, and now I know why. This was a fun, little mystery. The few illustrations added to the story perfectly. I truly enjoyed reading this book, and I was surprised by that thought. I could not wait to see how the kids would stop the Vampire from eating all of the marshmallow bunnies in town. I will be looking to add this series of books into my own classroom library. It could be a great mentor text to ...more
Sandy
The 7th book in the Bailey School Kids, the kids are excited about the towns Easter egg hunt and the hopes of finding the egg with the marshmallow bunny. As they go to the candy store they run into a strange woman they’ve never meet before. And then all the candy in the town turns brown and stale. A good book for kids transitioning into chapter books.
Amanda
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have always been a big fan of the Bailey shook kids books and I love the mystery behind them. The author has so many books with different main characters to interest any child. This is a great beginning chapter book for students who want more words in their sentences and a larger vocabulary. Great transitional book for my classroom!
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Sep 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: yes
★★★★Vampires Do Hunt Marshmallow Bunnies by Marcia Thornton Jones (Jr. Chapter Book The Bailey School Kids #7)

This was a cute kid story for those will a flair for the paranormal. Easter is all fun and games, until the towns Easter egg hunt gets put in danger. The kids are forced to protect the towns candy from a sugar sucking vampire.
Andrea Campbell
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Vampires Do Hunt Marshmellow Bunnies is a transitional chapter book about The Bailey School Kids: Liza, Howie, Eddie, and Melody investigating the missing candy in their town. They realize that all the candy has had the sugar sucked out of it by a vampire named Carmella. In order to save the easter egg hunt, The Bailey Schools Kids throw garlic at Carmella.
Emily
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Being so close to Easter time, I could not imagine it with no candy! This is the same way the Bailey School kids felt from this enjoyable book. Although I have never read the series before, I found it to be a good read with fun pictures to enjoy while reading.
Elines Flores
The author begins the book with a funny scene where a raw egg lands on someones egg and SPLAT! I was hooked from then on, enjoying predicting what would happen next. This book combines mystery, suspense, and humor in a way that can be understood by young readers while appreciated by adults.
Lavanda
Mar 04, 2010 rated it liked it
Very cute book.
Devin
Jun 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Funny. Another book from the school book swap.
Hannah Stachewicz
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
A hauntingly fun book for transitional readers!
Oct 17, 2013
Chloe Sanders
Dec 23, 2011
Debbie Dadey
Jan 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shaylee Johnsen
Apr 30, 2015
Eunice
Dec 20, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Marcia Thornton Jones has published 131 books for children with sales totaling more than 43 million copies world-wide. Her works include CHAMP (mid-grade novel), RATFINK (mid-grade novel), GODZILLA ATE MY HOMEWORK (chapter book), THE TALE OF JACK FROST (picture book) and LEPRECHAUN ON THE LOOSE (picture book). She is the co-author of seven popular series including The Adventures of the Bailey Scho ...more
More about Marcia Thornton Jones...

The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books (9 books)
  • Ghosts Do Splash in Puddles (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #1)
  • Reindeer Do Wear Striped Underwear (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #2)
  • Cupid Does Eat Chocolate Colored Snails (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #3)
  • Pirates Do Ride Scooters (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #4)
  • Dragons Do Eat Homework (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Book, #5)
  • Wizards Do Roast Turkeys (Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books, #6)
  • Cavemen Do Drive School Buses (The Bailey School Kids Jr. Chapter Books, #8)
  • Snow Monsters Do Drink Hot Chocolate (The Bailey School Kids Junior Chapter Book, #9)