Start by marking “P.J. Lynch Classic Christmas Collection: "The Christmas Miracle Of Jonathan Toomey", "A Christmas Carol", "The Gift Of The Magi"” as Want to Read:

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Contains three Christmas stories that include The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey, A Christmas Carol and The Gift of the Magi.
Hardcover
Published September 1st 2009 by Walker Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about P.J. Lynch Classic Christmas Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about P.J. Lynch Classic Christmas Collection

Andrea
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A few years ago, I decided to invest in this trio of books that are beautifully illustrated by P.J. Lynch. My 2 oldest have adopted these as their go-to holiday books (stories are kept un-adapted) that seem more meaningful because of how insightfully drawn/painted they are. Love these as I have finally been able to read them all. They will definitely be my holiday go-tos in the future.
Joe
Dec 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I didn't read the entire collection. I just have "The Gift of the Magi" as its own book (illustrated by P.J. Lynch), but I can't seem to find it on here. Oh,well. I have always loved this story and its unfolding, and the illustrations just add to its beauty.
Jon
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I only read "A Christmas Carol," but I thoroughly enjoyed the prose of Dickens, the illustrations of Lynch, and the overall theme and message conveyed when both are combined. A great, short winter read!
johanna
Dec 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: classic, read-in-2015
I only read "A Christmas carol"
Shanna
ZDoyle
May 07, 2017
Brianna
Jun 03, 2017
Patrick J. Lynch has worked as a Children’'s Book Illustrator since leaving Brighton College of Art in England in 1984.
He has won many awards including the Mother Goose Award, the Christopher Medal three times, and the prestigious Kate Greenaway Medal on two occasions , first for "The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey" by Susan Wojciechowski, and again for “When "Jessie Came Across the Sea”" b
More about P.J. Lynch...