Start by marking “Living Without Stress or Fear: Essential Teachings on the True Source of Happiness” as Want to Read:

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  93 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
The Mindful Path to Freedom from the Emotions That Cause SufferingA life without stress or fear may seem like an impossible dream yet Thich Nhat Hanh has spent a lifetime proving that it is not only possible, it is also within our grasp. On Living Without Stress or Fear, this treasured Zen master shares a message of hope: that we can, through the practice of mindfulness, f ...more
Audio CD, 6 pages
Published May 1st 2009 by Sounds True

To ask other readers questions about Living Without Stress or Fear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Living Without Stress or Fear

Gaylon
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is more in-depth teaching of the Buddha than I've seen from Master Hanh before. The Vietnamese master presents a little different view into Buddhism than what I've read in the Tibetan tradition. He turns the mind to focus on what is, now, beneath the outer circumstances. Good read.
Carol
May 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: abandoned
The contents may be great, but I couldn't really understand most of what he was saying. I might try reading this as a regular book but there doesn't seem to be one.
Tonya
Feb 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I listen to him through Audio books... I believe something would be missing if you just read the books. This Monk iis an amazing speaker and thinker. He has completely opened my eyes to a new way of being.
Catie
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
The sound quality of the recording was poor and made Hanh's whispery tones nearly impossible to understand. Don't listen to this in the car, because you won't understand but every three words.
Rick Yvanovich
Most relaxing listening to this whilst running. Lots to learn front his, though some areas I have trouble doing, but that just highlights the need ot work on those areas.
Alex
Jul 11, 2017
Micheal
Jan 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
More about Thich Nhat Hanh...