Start by marking “92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove, #9)” as Want to Read:
92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove, #9)

92 Pacific Boulevard

(Cedar Cove #9)

Olivia Lockhart-Griffin
Cedar Cove, Washington

Dear Listener,

I'm sorry to say that our good sheriff, Troy Davis, has suffered a disappointment in love. He was hoping to marry his onetime girlfriend, Faith Beckwith, who recently moved back to town. Well, the latest is that Faith ended the relationship last month, even thou
Audio CD, 11 pages
Published August 25th 2009 by Brilliance Audio (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about 92 Pacific Boulevard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 92 Pacific Boulevard

Start your review of 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove, #9)
Suzanne
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
This ticked all the boxes for me. It's light, frivolous, easy to pick up and out down, and even a little bit too convenient. But these serve a purpose. The Cedar Cove residents have been very busy. Some police work, a little bit of match making, many (yes!) very quick marriages. A delightful series that is just what the doctor ordered. Judge Griffin is recuperating, librarian Grace is looking at a literacy program where slower readers read to dogs, Mary Jo is considering a marriage proposal.. or ...more
Shelley
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
I have read all the books in this series and they are getting increasingly annoying. I loved Macomber's Blossom Street series and I fear she used all her actual talent on those books because the Cedar Cove series is just a mess.

First, there were a few mistakes such as referring to Grace as Grace Sherman and then switching back to Grace Harding. That was something the editor should have caught. But here are the things that are really annoying:

1. This book is supposed to fo
Maria
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Several small mysteries get resolved, several new romances start, and Troy who lives at 92 Pacific Blvd gets his life with Faith straightened out at last. Cedar Cove has so many romances going on at so many different times of life that it is hard to keep up with them all. There is enough going on to keep me reading. Now I'm worried about Rachel and Joelle. And I need to see how Teri and Bobby are doing so hopefully I will be able to find the next in this series soon.
Glenda L
May 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
When I want something light and happy, I love to read Debbie Macomber books and this one didn't disappoint. This is a great series ... whatever will we do when Cedar Cove runs out of addresses? I feel like all the residents are my friends.
Jill
Sep 20, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I love to read Debbie Macomber's books because I always come away feeling a bit more positive about life and people in general. This book is her latest in the Cedar Cove series. The fictional town of Cedar Cove is based on her own town and at the end of August they hosted Cedar Cove Days and from what I've read it sounds like it was a big success (I did not attend the event).

This series started 9 years ago and she releases a new installment at the end of the summer each year. The num
3 1/2 stars

In this book we return to Cedar Cove and pick up where 8 Sandpiper Way and A Cedar Cove Christmas left off. Sheriff Troy Davis is lamenting the fact he let his first love go for the second time. Faith Beckwith may still love Troy, but he let her go and she has no intention of giving him another chance.

This is supposed to be a story about Faith and Troy, but it seems that all the other characters from Cedar Cove take over the story. Olivia, Grace, and Charlotte of course play a part i
Natalie
Jul 24, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, macomber
I don't usually say this about Macomber's books that belong to a series, but this is one that you need to have already been invested in all the storylines to read and get the most out of it. Most of the relationships in this novel had begun in the previous novel, 8 Sandpiper Way. That is usually the case in the Cedar Cove books- as one novel follows the next- but it had been awhile since I read the previous one, and I found myself racking my brain to remember what had happened to the character's ...more
Pat
Sep 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I love these books and the characters, but I almost have forgotten what was going on from a year ago and now I will have to wait another year for the next book,
Christine Goodnough
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been enjoying this series. It seems to me that as the series progresses, so does the writing and story line quality.
TBML
Nov 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
Weather you are a new reader or an old fan of Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove series, you will not be disapointed in this new addition. Established fans will visit with old familiar friends while getting to know new neighbors. However if you are new to the series, don't worry, Debbie Macombers writing style will allow you to get to know each character's back story enought to get you caught up on thier lives without boring established series readers.

Althought this book has been designate
Sharone Powell
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
It feels like the series is fizzling out. For one, the mystery of the body found in the cave isn't very engrossing. The main relationship highlighted in the novel (sheriff Troy Davis and Faith) seems to be hindered solely by misunderstandings. (Spoiler alert). It's painfully obvious they belong together and will end up together, and all the hullabaloo seems to be redundant and to take forever. And pretty much the same goes for Christie and James. She resists him, resists, resists, until... you g ...more
Donna
Oct 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
92 Pacific Boulevard is where Sheriff Troy Davis lives. His wife had passed away a little over a year ago. His daughter, Megan, is married and now expecting her first child after a miscarriage. Troy has become reacquainted with his high school sweetheart, Faith Beckwith, and has started dating her. Recently Faith's home has been vandalized and many more attempts to break in. At first it seemed personal, according to Troy. But lately he suspects not so personal to Faith but in another way. Troy d ...more
Suzanne
Aug 25, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series!! I love revisiting all the characters and their lives!! It's gonna be hard to wait until Sept. 2010 to read the next one.
This book tells us what happened with Troy & Faith, Christie & James and the others. The author did introduce new characters & we'll have to see how those end up in the next book. I don't know Debbie will 'wrap it up' in the next one(I heard that will be the last one in the series)but who knows, the author might entice her to add to t
Ashley
Jun 24, 2014 rated it liked it
As much as I want to, I can't stop read these books. I think I'll just read one more to see what happens. They are so scripted and predictable. Everything always turns out "nice" so that is comforting to know the angst ridden sweethearts will get together in the end. Reading these books clear my mind in between my other summer reads.
Jo Pendolino
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was great like all the others!
Aoife Lennon
**3.5 stars**
Kim Smiley
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another good installment of this Cedar Cove series. I listen to this on CD as I have a long 1 hr. drive to work and then back home and these books in this series make the ride much more enjoyable. Sometimes I don't even want the ride to end because I'm too caught up in the story!

In this installment, we are mainly in the story of Sheriff Troy Davis and his on again off relationship with Faith Beckwith, (the address in the title is Troy's). For some unknown reason, Faith's house, a ren
April Rhea
Aug 09, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
92 Pacific Boulevard is my least fave Debbie Macomber book in the Cedar Cove series. In the synopsis of the book I thought it is mainly Troy Davis and Faith Beckwith, but somehow I think almost all Cedar Cove characters has a bit of storyline into this book. There's Olivia's battle with cancer, love stories between Mack McAffee and Mary Jo Wyse & Christie and James, etc. The book really annoyed me especially with the sudden marriages of Linc and Linette. They met their spouses, for like 2 mi ...more
Linda
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
There's always something going on in Cedar Cove, Washington ...

Olivia Lockhart Griffin is going through radiation and chemotherapy for her breast cancer ...
David Rhodes is trying to get custody of his infant daughter, Noelle .. or does he just want money from his father, Ben?
"Mack" McAfee delivered baby Noelle on Christmas Eve, and now is falling for her mother .. or does he just want to protect the child?
Sheriff Troy Davis is dealing with the Seattle and local pres
Lorraine
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Once again Ms. Macomber brings us another heart felt story from Cedar Cove. I love the characters, their problems, journeys and of course, the romance. Everything in the story seemed rushed to quickly, not her usual normal pace. Several of the characters (near the end) are getting engaged and I just thought they were all rushed in their engagement. Found her books light reading but comfortable to settle down in the evening with but then there's always a cliff hanger at the end to leave me wanti ...more
Nonnie Reads
Dec 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
I was given this book as a gift so I felt compelled to read it.... I will not be reading any more of the series. The plot was too confusing making it hard to follow.. not the tight and concise. Too many characters .. most segments of other characters were needless and distracting. In the flyleaf she listed over 40 characters and their kids..... I swear she snuck everyone of them into the story but they did not add anything to book.

I came in the middle of the series and if you like lo
Kelly
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed all of the books that I have read by Debbie Macomber. I really enjoy the Cedar Cove series and coming back to familiar characters. Although each book has a main story, other characters from previous books are included and their stories move along as from the last book as well. I like the recurring characters and how at the end of each book the reader knows the focus of the next book in the series. I am looking forward to reading about what happens next in Cedar Cove.
Amanda Hash
May 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
While this wasn't my favorite book in the series (a little too much unnecessary drama to be realistic) I still love these characters and HAD to know what happened! I'm in too deep now to stop (not that I would!) and look forward to seeing what kind of resolutions the Cedar Cove crew (especially Rachel and Bruce) come up with!
Michelle Butler Pugh
The Cedar Cove series tend to have lots of characters. That's a good thing when planning for a series of books but it can make it difficult to follow in one story. Macomber is a favorite author and I love every holiday book that's released.
Lucy McLaurin
Another glimpse into the comings and goings of the Cedar Cove residents which didn't fail to please.

I know that these books can be read as stand-alone novels but I do find that there are many questions unanswered that does mean that you have to read more of the series!
Kris Gordon Oliphant
Another great book

Debbie Macomber has done it again. I am really enjoying the Cedar Cove series, the characters and town are well realized so much so that I wish I lived there! Excited to start the next one.
Cathie
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
So pleased there are only a couple more books to go, finding them very repetitive and predictable. Still mostly enjoying the characters otherwise I'd have passed this over. Nice down time reading that doesn't need much thought.
Carolanne wollin
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I first started this series I met the whole town and there stories all in the first book. I didn't like this series early on because too much was going on. Now that I'm familiar with the characters and their stories the books are a much easier read.
Fortunee Taieb
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed Continuing Reading Cedar Cove Novels

Really enjoyed reading this book. The characters are very interesting . I was attracted to continue following their saga. Can't wait for next book.
Gigi (imaginingbetweenthepages)
Not the biggest fan of this one. It spent very little time on the couple that is supposed to be the main feature. Not to mention all the sudden engagments and marriages and such. it was a little all over the place and the mysteries were badly patched up for completion.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Edge of Forever
  • Willow Brook Road (Chesapeake Shores, #13)
  • A Song to Remember
  • Sand Castle Bay (Ocean Breeze, #1)
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 1,000 weeks on the New York Time ...more

Cedar Cove (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1)
  • 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2)
  • 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove, #3)
  • 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove, #4)
  • 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove, #5)
  • 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove, #6)
  • 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove, #7)
  • 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove, #8)
  • 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove, #10)
  • 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove, #11)