Start by marking “Jonas (Blood and Sex, #2)” as Want to Read:
Jonas (Blood and Sex, #2)

Jonas

(Blood and Sex #2)

Jonas Luciano is the new owner of The Dungeon, a newly renovated, vampire-themed bondage and blood club. He also has his hands full protecting Michael, the new padrone of the Italian vampiro cosca in Collins Bay, Florida. He is perfectly content to carry out Michael's orders and scramble the brain of anyone who threatens their safety. But protecting Tori, Michael's drop-de ...more
Published March 3rd 2009 by Ravenous Romance

To ask other readers questions about Jonas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jonas

Angela Cameron
Mar 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Of course, I like the book. I've tried to explore the ideas of what makes a strong woman want to be with a dominating man and what a man like this finds attractive in such a woman.

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.
❃ Brandy ❃

Wow, this book was better than the first & I had a hard time putting it down. Any book that makes me want to loose sleep so I can find out what happens next gets 5 stars in my book.
Iva
Jun 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh God, this was so good! I haven't read a better vampire book since Black Dagger Brotherhood. I loved Jonas in the first book, even more than Michael. The second book just made me love him even more. Definitely a favorite. Zero cheesy romance, strong characters especially female, Elena was a very cool and smart heroine, she didn't trow around the "Vampires? Oh em geee, are you crazy? Vampires don't exist! Shoo, you big fanged, hot as hell man making me want to jump your sweet ass!" crap. Umm ye ...more
Ana Banda
Dec 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Jonas-Luciano me e n c a n t o ♥
Elena perfecta;nada zorra como la otra!:)
me encanto lo de la doble personalidad & lo lindo que se pusieron Jonas&Luciano :)
❤ AudiobookRomance ❤
Originally posted @ AudiobookRomance.com

Jonas did not disappoint!
Or should I say Luciano?

This is book 2 and so much more steamy than book 1, and kinkier.
I like both sides of Jonas and his lady love way better than the couple of last book.

My book nerd brain is working over time on the questions, which will hopefully be answered in the next one. Have no clue as to who is next, hopefully one of the girls.

This series is my first time with both the author and the narrator and won't be my last. Togeth
jD
Dec 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
First off, I loved book one "Blood and Sex: Michael, so it was a no brainer on whether to read this one. Jonas the primary character was so intriguing in Michael's book that I had to know his story.

Premise -- Jonas Luciano is the new owner of The Dungeon, a vampire-themed bondage and blood club. It's a fit because Jonas is into the 'spank and lick' big time. He is the right hand man for his padrone, Michael. These vamps operate in a mafia-style organization so most of the references are in Itali
Starry
Feb 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
jonas is the new owner of the night club, and everyday he has to face the woman that still gives him desires....tori. but he has to hold back, because of michael.jonas has another dark side of him, luciano.
Then comes elena, shes a smart scientist/doctor whos out with her "friends"'s bachelor party. Jonas sends elena away later on, because he doesnt know why he's so attracted to her blood.

Bruce-elena's ex

Elizabeth was a human along time ago that michael loved, but jonas stole her from him and she
Red
May 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
I was conflicted after the first book on how I felt about Jonas but man Ms. Cameron delivered a breathtakingly erotic male lead in Jonas. The set up at the end of the first book was a great start to this one. Jonas himself is conflicted about his feelings for Tori and now his formal relationship with his friend Michael. That really showed through out the book.

El was a good female lead, she didn't blow me over like Tori did but she was solid. What really did it for me and this book is Jonas's al
Brady
Mar 04, 2009 rated it it was amazing

To say that Ms. Cameron's books are electronic is to miss the point entirely.

They're ELECTRIC!

She is able to take simple elements (everyone has blood, am I wrong? and ever--, well, many billions of people have sex) and blend them in such a way that they take on a completely different atomic structure.

My advice is for you to go out and get some "Blood & Sex" real quick. Now I'm not saying that the first time is always the best, and I'm definitely not saying it about Angela Cameron's Blood &am
Shamsah
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Again, what an AMAZING story! Angela Cameron has done it again! From the two books, this is SO my favourite so far!
Jonas is just wow & his darker half Luciano is just HOT with a cherry on top, I wouldn't mind him taking me ;) Elena is also a beautiful strong & honest person and that's what attracts Jonas in the first place.
I'm not going to give the storyline away, but it is definitely worth reading; I FINISHED THIS BOOK IN ONE DAY! It's a great story with some hot sex, I cant wait to r
 ~V~
May 19, 2010 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series!! A fun, fast paced vampire pnr series! Great storylines, great characters, great romance and great sex!...what more could you ask for from a good PNR!? If you are a fan of anything I just listed off, you'll definitely want to check these out!
I'm off to read the 3rd book.... my only hope is that it's not the last one and that the author has plans to continue this series. :)
Dawn
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK WAS WELL WRITTEN THANKS GOD JONAS FOUND LOVE IN ELENA SINCE THEY FIRST MET AT THE CLUB!!! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT...AND I LOVED IT THAT ELENA PLAYED HARD TO GET...AND THAT SHE REALLY FOUND OUT ABOUT WHO BRUCE HER FIANCEE REALLY WAS A WEREWOLF...(BAD) AGENTS....BUT I GIVE ANGELA CAMERON ALL THE CREDIT SHE DESERVES CAUSE THIS BOOK WAS TOTALLY KICK ASS AWESOME!!! WELL PLAYED ANGELA!!!
Amy
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Jonas and Luciano are two parts of one vampire. Jonas was the side that most everyone saw and Luciano was kept from most everyone because he normally could not be controlled. Elana could handle and appreciate both side and was not scared of the vampire she fell in love with. Turns out she has a bad girl inside her too.
Dawn
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jonas was also fun to play with as i said with Michael and again it definitely shows the 5 star from me...great work Angela!

Please see my full review on my website: http://latenightsexybookreviewer.blog...
Fairyblood
Fabulous! The world of vampires that Angela Cameron has created is truly fascinating. THey are like the mofia complete with sexy Italians. THis was a very action packed and great plot what was spiced up with some very sexy scenes. Jonas is definitely now on my top 5 sexy hot vamp's list.
Angela
Mar 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Vampire lovers, action,weres
Jonas was so much more entertaining then Michael. So sexy with his dark side.
Rouge Lupin
Not as epic as Micheal but it keeps you wanting too read more.
Lyrical
Oct 11, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WHOA! SEXY SEXY SEXY!
Bridget
Apr 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
Not as good as the first in the series, Michael. I really love her writing, but would like to see more story. This almost read like a novella. Much too short.
Eileen
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
this book was just as great as the first one it was hot and wicked at the same time great work Angela
Jade aka MrsTosh
Nov 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book just enough action, sex and romance to keep you turning the pages :)
Zena
Nov 21, 2011 rated it liked it
it was fine :)
Samantha
Mar 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me gusto, al principio un poco lento, pero cuando comenzó lo interesante, no puede para de leer hasta llegar al final...
Debra
Apr 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Wow! and Wow! Love Jonas and Elena,this has to be my favorite so far! I have my sights on Blane next.
Cindyg
May 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Jonas and Elena's story is so good, if you get the chance read it. This is a great series. Now on the third one.
Phoebe
Jan 10, 2016
Mairah
Dec 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Eternal Hearts (A Darkness Within, #2)
  • Accidentally Were? (Huntingdawn, #1)
  • Saving Jenna (Night Creatures, #1)
  • Can't Bear It (Greer #1)
  • The Sin Eater's Prince
  • Shifters' Captive (Magical Ménages, #1)
  • Retribution (Dominion, #3)
  • The Hot Streak
  • Shadow of the Vampire
  • Storm's Faeries (Supernatural Bonds, #2)
  • Moonshine (Mystic Valley, #1)
  • House of Immortal Pleasures
  • Red Demon (Gods of Midnight, #3)
  • Forbidden Embers (Dragon's Heat, #3)
  • A Vampire's Kiss (The Manigault Vampires, #1)
  • Never More (The Gray Court, #6)
  • Shifter's Lady (Warriors of Poseidon, #2.5)
  • Cat's Cradle (Lords of the Were Universe, #12; Tales of the Were: String of Fate, #1)
Angela Cameron is an accomplished artist and the author of several published works,ranging from paranormal suspense to romance.

Visit her website at Angela-Cameron.com or angelacameron.wordpress.com for more information.

Readers may direct questions and comments to Angela via email at--
angie @ angela-cameron.com
(remove spaces)

Blood and Sex (5 books)
  • Michael (Blood and Sex, #1)
  • Blane (Blood and Sex, #3)
  • Dorian (Blood and Sex, #4)
  • Tori (Blood and Sex #5)