Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul)” as Want to Read:
Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul)

Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul)

Fulfill your dreams...

Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul is a compilation of short stories from entrepreneurs, both large and small, who share their experiences of success, failure and courage, with a little helpful advice mixed in.

Many of these stories, told for the first time here, will enlighten you to new methods of entrepreneurship or simply help you believe i

Published January 31st 2005 by Health Communications

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul

Start your review of Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
Jennifer Wilson
Feb 22, 2010 rated it liked it
I have typically loved Chicken Soup books as a quick "feel good" read. However, I have to say this one disappointed me. There weren't the variety of stories in this one as there seem to be in the average book. There were no laugh out loud funny books, no tear-jerking stories. This was a complete "Rags to Riches" book. While I realize that's the theme of this book, having a few other stories in there would have been nice as well.
Sumeet
Oct 26, 2011 rated it liked it
well..unfortunately i have been reading THE BLACK SWAN and FOOLED BY RANDOMNESS by Naseem, makes me skeptic to all the books which only tell u about the success stories and nt the failure...which are atleat 99 % of the times when u start something new. so it kinda is difficult to conclude something when u r lookin at nly one side of the coin...tht being said , it still does make me wanna try out my hands on the bussiness i have been planning about.
Janet
Apr 24, 2011 rated it liked it
I found the stories to be motivating. This is a book that will stay on my shelf instead of being donated to the local library. I think I will return to it and re-read some of the stories from time to time when I lose momentume and need an inspirational jump-start.
Diane
Dec 12, 2008 rated it liked it
It was not so bad. Granted, I would have liked to have more meat to the stories but it does deliver inspiration and motivation. I was particularly interested with the Ewomen network and the search engine company that was sold to a certain bookstore that is now their website.
Edwies Tan
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
A lot of the stories are really good, memorable, motivating and valuable. Some of the stories aren't explained clearly, short and mediocre. This is my first Chicken soup book, and overall i enjoyed this book. :)
Keith Aul
Nov 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
This is a great book to understand what people have gone through in order to achieve the level of success they've desired. To often we here the success stories, but don't understand what people had to go through in order to achieve success. Very inspiring!
Ramzi
Jul 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Be inspired.
Ana Kofmehl
Jun 25, 2008 rated it really liked it
Great inspirational stories of enterpenurial success. Motivating, interesting, easy reading.
Reyna Marrufo
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very inspirational!
Lisa Shultz
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Entrepreneurs
Very inspiring and cool to find out the stories behind so many businesses and enterprises that are popular today. They all started from humble beginnings and did not give up.
Anne Bean
Feb 07, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, adult-reads
My dad wrote a chapter of this book, so I had to read it and love it. :) It was a surprisingly good book, though, considering I'm a bit burnt out on Chicken Soup for the Soul books...
TJ
Sep 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great stories but they were too short to be helpful. I would have like there to be more success stories for people that weren't millionaires.
Sally Wurr
Jun 09, 2008 rated it did not like it
Another good self help book on my reference library.
Kim
Oct 24, 2009 rated it did not like it
I'm reading this book slowly. I like all the inspirational stories from the people who have "been there, done that."
Marquita Herald
May 07, 2012 rated it liked it
A nice book for periodic inspiration - especially after making the leap into entrepreneurship myself.
Pk
Aug 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved the book. And what more, I got jack to sign in it and will cherish that for a very long time.
Abhinav
May 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A Second Chicken Soup For The Woman's Soul
  • DK Illustrated Family Bible
  • Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
  • As Luck Would Have It: Incredible Stories, from Lottery Wins to Lightning Strikes
  • A Good Marriage
  • The Billion Dollar Secret: 20 Principles of Billionaire Wealth and Success
  • Who Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
  • Knock! Knock! Who Was There?
  • Inga: Kennedy's Great Love, Hitler's Perfect Beauty, and J. Edgar Hoover's Prime Suspect
  • The Odd Sisters (Villains, #6)
  • Fighters in the Shadows: A New History of the French Resistance