Start by marking “Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #16)” as Want to Read:
Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #16)

Queen Clarion's Secret

(Tales of Pixie Hollow #16)

Fairies chapter books fit for a queen!

Queen Clarion is missing! One minute Prilla was flying right behind her, then POOF!—the queen was gone. Meanwhile, someone has taken the precious heart seed from Lily’s rare Fairy Pink rose. Could the queen’s disappearance and the stolen heart seed be connected? With the help of Lily and Beck, Prilla follows clues that Queen Clari
Published August 25th 2009 by Random House (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Queen Clarion's Secret, please sign up.
Air They don't have room to list the whole series, so they only have the first 3-4 listed in the book. Here is the series list:

1. The Trouble…more

20. Art Lessons by Bess by Lara Bergen
21. Four Clues for Rani by Catherine R. Daly
22. Trill Changes Her Tune by Gail Herman
23. Tink in a Fairy Fix by Kiki Thorpe
24. Rosetta's Dress Mess by Laura Driscoll(less)

Start your review of Queen Clarion's Secret (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #16)
N_stefanie Akwa
Oct 24, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-sci-fi
My daughter loves this series. I chose to read Queen Clarion's Secret because it is one of her favorites. Prilla was flying right behind the queen, when suddenly, "POOF!" The beautiful queen disappeared. Also missing is the precious heart seed from Lily's rare fairy pink rose. Are these two mysteries related? Of course they are. Other fairies help follow the clues Queen Clarion left behind. The feminine fairies end up in a scary setting called High Tree Forest. They have to try to find the queen ...more
Shannon McGee
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faeries, 2015
This is the 16th book in the Tales of Pixie Hollow Series but it is the first book in which the character on the cover, and title, is not from their point of view. It is in the point of view of Prilla who notices that the Queen and the precious magical heart seed is missing.

As always the images are beautifully drawn. The story is sweet. I am a fan of Prilla the clumsy (their word for humans) fairy. Prilla runs into Lily and Beck. Beck is a animal fairy who can talk to all animals and talking t
C.J. Milbrandt
On an exceptionally windy day, a fairy named Prilla sees Queen Clarion do something unusual and tries to follow. Losing track of her, she shares her concern with a few friends, who help her try to track down the missing royal.

Color me impressed. Set in Peter Pan's Neverland, these are well-written and beautifully illustrated. I'll be picking up more of these titles so I can read the series from its beginning.
Elizabeth
Contrary to the title, the narrative voice is Prilla, my personal favorite fairy in all of Pixie Hollow. And there's no real lesson here (other than to trust your leader/Queen?), but rather an imaginative adventure story. There's a bit of additional world-building, with the friendship between Earth and Sky, or rather, Mother Dove and Sky Bird, and their middle man, er, fairy, Queen Clarion. Cute story, starring the cutest little clumsy fairy.
Shiloh Peacemaker
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library
It was my first Pixie Hollow book to read and learn the inner workings of the Fairies. It was fun, relaxing reading for an adult. I will be reading another one soon.
Elizabeth
Jan 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: adora
Disappointed that the pov is Prilla and not Queen Clarion. But still better than many of this series as well as not quite as good as others. Somewhere solidly in the middle.
Air
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series and I met by complete accident one day back when I was still a Page. I was minding my own business, straightening the Junior Fiction, when all of the sudden a cute, little, green book fell on my lap. I had already finished my packed book on break, this one seemed like a small commitment with only a hundred pages, and fortuitously, it was the first in the series. Seeing that it was book "#1," I thought that I was committing to a series of maybe 5 or 6 books, but oh no. Surprise! There ...more
Jordanna
Jan 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: disney-faires
This is a chapter book. In the story Prilla see's Queen Clarion take somthing from Lily's garden. Then Prilla turns around for a second and when she turns back around and Queen Clarrion is gone. She soon finds out that Lily's heart seed from the rare Fairy Pink rose. Prilla,Lilly,and Beck go on a search to find Queen Clarion. When they find her she tells them that she took the heart seed ... and why.
Dyah
Dec 22, 2012 rated it liked it
At first I thought this story will be from the point of view of Queen Clarion, but in reality, even though the focus is Queen Clarion, the point of view is from Prilla, Lily, and Beck. The three fairies go on an adventure to look for the missing Queen Clarion.

I'm a bit disappointed because I was hoping to learn more about the queen and her personality... But in the end, Queen Clarion remains as an enigma.
Theresa
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
These books got much better as they went along, and now I think I could pick up any of them and enjoy them, which was my original wish.

In this story Queen Clarion disappears and so does the heart seed. Three of the fairies join forces to find her and rescue her if necessary. They end up going on quite an adventure and they have to rely on each fairy's special gifts to get there.
Rachel
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was fun to finally read a book about the Queen of Pixie Hollow. The secret wasn't as “exciting” as I'd hoped it would be, but the questers; Prilla, Lily, and Beck certainly have an adventure as they search for the “lost” queen, and the missing Heart Seed.
Artemis
Predictable (for most of this series, actually), but it's for children haha so I guess I'm the outgrown one.

Kinda like the implication of what being a queen entailed towards the end but the middle felt mostly filler-y and characters weren't much developed.
hhertzof
May 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not much of a secret (and I preferred the secret she had in Secret of the Wings), but these are fun, fast reads.
Hanna
Dec 30, 2011 rated it liked it
This book was a bit short, and it wasn't as action-packed as I hoped it to be. It was an interesting book though.
Jan 17, 2011 rated it liked it
My 7 y/o daughter loves me to read these books to her.
Aliza Heslop
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me awhile to be into it, but is was really good.
Kaytee
Jan 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was intense when the queen of the fairys dissapeared this book was very intresting
Shazzer
I always love another Prilla tale.
PWRL
Oct 15, 2012 marked it as to-read
SM
Em The Reading Challenge Challenge
Charming story with gorgeous illustrations :)
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Thought it would be from Queen Clarion's POV/ follow her, but it didn't. Still a good book.
Hazel Sanson
May 13, 2008 added it
Shelves: hazel
It is a very windy day for a while and very mysterious.
Stephanie
Nov 27, 2012 rated it liked it
My daughter loves these Pixie Hollow books. I think they're great for a girl her age!
Jaime
Apr 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
We love all the disney fairies series!
Linn Browning
rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2013
Teddy Cat
May 15, 2015

• Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand (Disney Fairies #2)
  • In the Game (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #12)
  • Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg (Disney Fairies #1)
  • Disney Fairies: Four Clues for Rani
  • Prilla's Talent (Disney Fairies Graphic Novels #1)
  • Never Girls #13: Under the Lagoon (Disney: The Never Girls)
  • Memory and Magic (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #2)
  • In a Blink
  • Amelia Rules! Volume 3: Superheroes (Amelia Rules! #3)
  • Seiyuu-ka! Vol 1
  • The Disappearing Friend Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #30)
  • Thea Stilton And The Mystery In Paris (Thea Stilton, #5)
  • A Fairy's Gift (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls)
  • A Pinch of Magic
  • In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow
  • STOP : Bandit-Bandit di Hotel Istana
  • The School Play from the Black Lagoon
  • Arthur and the Popularity Test (Arthur Chapter Book, #12)

Tales of Pixie Hollow (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
  • Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)
  • Beck and the Great Berry Battle (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #3)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • Fira and the Full Moon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #6)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
“This is a really great book!!!” 2 likes