Start by marking “Haley Cork and the Blue Door: The Doors of Veselago” as Want to Read:
Haley Cork and the Blue Door: The Doors of Veselago

Haley Cork and the Blue Door: The Doors of Veselago

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
When a war-ending blast incinerates Haley Cork's father half a world away, she becomes the only one who can get justice for the billions of dead, and must use the powers of the mysterious Blue Door to find and imprison those responsible. Most of the world's fighting men are gone and their widows left behind as prey to corrupt noblemen. The Blue Door called Haley to do more ...more
Published December 12th 2008 by Createspace (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Haley Cork and the Blue Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haley Cork and the Blue Door

Piers J.
Mar 12, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This a fantasy adventure you don't want to miss. Haley Cork is tough! She's the sort of person who can dish it out and then ask for more. Though she is just a little kid, that doesn't stop her from setting right some humongous wrongs. The story of the Chithtuk alone is worth the read.

"Haley Cork and the Blue Door" reads in some ways more like an anthology of stories knit together as one. In one particular story, the reader goes three or four levels deep into the memories of an old lady to disclo
Marsha Blaine
Mar 12, 2009 rated it it was amazing
If you like cats, dragons, and girls who can step between worlds then this book is for you. If you like weak, prissy girls then it isn't. Haley is strong, determined, and full of a desire to bring justice straight into the enemy's camp. She is fearless but not foolish. By the end of the book, Haley's universe will have you begging for more.
Seth Julius
Mar 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! I had just finished reading the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows to my granddaughter and I needed something quick. Sprong's writing is crisp and strong yet kept my granddaughter interested and excited all of the way through. You'll love the ending -- done up in a way I didn't expect. I can't wait for this author to write more!
Dana
Haley Cork and the Blue Door is not the type of book I'd normally pick up but I'm glad that I did. It is the story of a very smart, tough little girl who sets to right some wrongs. With a orante language that you miss when you close the book, Andrew Sprong has brought to life a different world.
M.
Mar 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Marlissia
Seth Julius
Piers J.
Mar 12, 2009
M.
Dec 01, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Vicki
Aug 16, 2009
Lori
Sep 12, 2009
Your favorite charater? 1 4 Sep 11, 2009 09:09AM
I have been writing for a number of years, but only recently I've decided to publish under my own name. My latest book "Haley Cork and the Blue Door" which is available in Kindle and Book format on Amazon.com, is the culmination of twenty years of thought about what an allegory should be. I am working on a number of projects, and hopefully will have something out this spring.

I am available for boo
More about M. Andrew Sprong...