Start by marking “Last Chance for Marriage (Silhouette Romance, #883)” as Want to Read:
Last Chance for Marriage (Silhouette Romance, #883)

Last Chance for Marriage (Silhouette Romance, #883)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
RECIPE FOR ROMANCE

Home economics teacher Amy Larkin refused to be daunted in her quest for a husband. Armed with her trusty new guidebook to marriage, Amy knew that finding the perfect mate would be as easy as pie. It was just a matter of the right ingredients—a dash of this, a pinch of that and voilà! Wedding cake!

Amy was crazy, Jake Weston decided. Certifiable. With her
Published August 1st 1992 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Last Chance for Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Chance for Marriage

Mojca
Ugh. I have sort of a love/hate relationship with this little book. I'm a sucker for romance and happy endings...and old-school Harlequin/Silhouette titles, but this one...There are as much good things I could say about it as there are bad ones, so I'm stuck somewhere in the middle, undecided whether I like it or not.

It is a cute little number, but you do have to read it just for relaxation and send your brain to fetch the newspaper or something. Because if you, God forbid, involve your brain ce
Kathy Bennett
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A friend recommended this book to me. It's been awhile since I've read a romance and I was instantly drawn into the story of Jake and Amy.

The story unfolds with subtle humor which leads to many laugh out loud moments. I found Amy's 'by the book' attempts to find a husband endearing and sweet. Enjoying Jake's blatant denial of his attraction to Amy was highly entertaining because, as a reader, I knew his resistance was futile.

The author led me on an enjoyable and believable journey of love. I can
Emmabain
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As a single woman, I found much to like about this book and lots to laugh over. Amy is an engaging (no pun intended) character who leads with her heart. Jake was terrific—very much a man in how he thinks and what he does. I was in hysterics over the dinner he made. Jake’s grandmother was a hoot—what a manipulator but for all the right reasons. I so loved the setting in Balboa—I’ve never read a book set there before and found it fascinating. It reads fast! I’ll be recommending LAST CHANCE FOR MAR ...more
Mindy Neff
Beth
Apr 01, 2014
Shauna
Jan 03, 2015
Sandra Paul married her high school sweetheart and they live in Southern California with their three children, their dog, and their cat.

Sandra loves to travel — even if it’s just several trips a month to her hometown bookstore. Bookstores are her favorite place to be! Her first book with Silhouette Romance was the winner of an RWA Golden Heart Award and a finalist for an RWA RITA.

(from eHarlequin.
More about Sandra Paul...