Start by marking “Infinite Exposure” as Want to Read:
Infinite Exposure

Infinite Exposure

On the road to a bleaker future, is there still a chance to get it right? This work of fiction uses historical information and relevant news stories to draw a line from post 9/11 through the off-shoring of IT jobs and the largest terrorist strike the free world has ever known to the resulting nuclear war. By the year 2012 the U.S. will no longer be a world power. The world

467 pages
Published November 1st 2009 by Logikal Solutions (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite Exposure

Start your review of Infinite Exposure
Amanda
Jan 11, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people like me who think outside the box as far as govt is concerned and want a challenging read
Recommended to Amanda by: GOODREADS!
Shelves: first-reads
I am about 150 pages into this book, so I thought I would go ahead and start my review because it may end up being lengthy. Per regulations I need to inform all readers of this review that this book was given to me through the GOODREADS FIRSTREADS program.

A little background on myself and what I like to read should first be warranted.

I am a 35 year old, caucasion, married woman with three children. I live in a "rural" area- not completely mountain people but close enough for a short drive to th
Victor Gentile
Sep 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Roland Hughes in his new book, "Infinite Exposure" published by Logikal Solutions takes us on a wild ride through Corporate America, global banking, Government manipulation and terrorism.

Suppose you took the headlines that blare at us from the newspaper and news magazine pages put them all together in one neat stack and then figured out how all these items of interest related to one another? If you could do that then you would have your version of "Infinite Exposure" By Roland Hughes.

Get ready f
Christine Rice
Mar 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Infinite Exposure by Roland Hughes is an action-packed, captivating story that shares the lives and perspectives of intelligence officials, Al-Qaeda members, bank employees, and others that are all connected through the terrorism, identity theft, interrogation, conspiracy, and financial issues that occur in the world.

Infinite Exposure begins with an interrogation of a Muslim, Nedim, who is believed to be an Al-Qaeda member. The author shows the brutal intensity that goes on in an intelligence in
Christin

I received this book for free from goodreads.com.

Infinite Exposure was a page turner. I stayed up way to late because I couldn't put it down. Even though I knew it was getting later and later, I kept wanting to see what would happen next.

The book is scary. Not monster scary or blood and guts type of scary; Its the kind of scary where you can see something really bad happening and not being able to do anything in the world to stop it. The scenario of terrorist infiltrating and consequently hurtin
Tami
Feb 24, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Nedim was a good Muslim but he wasn’t a terrorist. At least, that’s what he told himself. It had all started so innocently. He needed a computer to do his schoolwork. A friendly cleric wanted to help. The only thing he asked in return was that Nedim send a few emails for him, a couple of vacation shots, an embedded message here and there. What could be the harm in that?

The next thing Nedim knows he’s being questioned by an anti-terrorist unit. The men asking the questions are playing for keeps.
Meagan
Nov 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Who are you really talking to every time you call a 1-800 number? Who is it that has access to all of your information?

Infinite Exposure by Rolald Hughes is a book that goes into detail about the problems that could arise from the US using so many off shore companies and call centers to save money. It doesn't take much for someone to get hired on as a call center representative anywhere in the world, much less another country, so who really knows where all of your private information is ending
Rimma
Feb 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I won the book through the goodread first read.
It was captivating reading, that keep me wanting to find out what will happen next, in the same time make me think how many possibilities for the simple things to become so wrong, to be used and taking advantage off by people with idea to create a chaos.
The book is fast past read , sometime hard to follow all the fact, but keep me on edge with the events and actions.
Not an easy, relaxing read.
The book feel so real and thus make it so intense because
Martha Cheves
Sep 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Infinite Exposure - Guest Review by Matthew Morrison

Roland Hughes creates an intriguing jambalaya with his latest offering: Infinite Exposure. He mixes the raw carnage of high finance and international banking with a murky broth of covert "ops." Spicing the mixture cleverly with the bitterness of a neo-Nazi plan to eradicate al-Qaeda Cyber terrorists. Served on a chilled plate of good old American corporate greed. This book will wake you up to the possibilities what this world may be coming to.

M
Jessica Haider
Jan 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways, fiction
"Infinite Exposure" is a self-published novel about what could happen in this world where we fight terrorism, offshore IT functions, and undertake massive corporate manuveurings. Some of the dialog and internal thoughts (particularly of the female characters) felt a bit awkward, contrived, forced, and not a realistic way that women would behave. I'm lookng at you, girl-on-girl "flirtation" scene between two bank employees.

The plotline of the book was overall interesting but I feel like the book
Ken Jacobi
Jan 31, 2012 rated it liked it
"Infinite Exposure" was a great read and did an excellent job describing what can potentially happen in our world. With outsourcing and globalization the potential for catastrophe is high. Although this book is considered "fiction", I could see this playing out in the real world.

Some of the technical parts of the book were a bit hard to understand, but when I get past them it was a very engaging read. All of the stories came perfectly together and at the end you had to say "WOW".

Tock
Feb 23, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

I honestly couldn't finish this book. I tried. It was long and just over my head honestly. I couldn't get into the book or understand half of it. I donated the book though so it can find a good home. :)
Sharon
Jan 28, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Won a copy through Goodreads' First Reads program.

Thought provoking, but kind of hard to follow. It jumped around a bit, but was pretty fast paced.
Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
Jun 18, 2013
Bev(baglady)
Mar 02, 2014
Creative Reviews: Infinite Exposure 1 3 Jun 24, 2012 04:32PM
Roland Hughes is the president of Logikal Solutions, a business applications consulting firm specializing in VMS platforms. Hughes serves as a lead consultant with over two decades of experience using computers and operating systems originally created by Digital Equipment Corporation (now owned by Hewlett-Packard).

With a degree in Computer Information Systems, the author's experience is focused o